Wanderers land Jets' Ugarkovic in A-League [Comments]

Wanderers land Jets' Ugarkovic in A-League [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Inside Sport Bot - 7 May 2021 10:49 AM

More to the point, Newy have aquired the services of 'O'Doherty!'
charlied
charlied
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

I don't think Robinson is much of a coach and the smart money is on a dip in form now for Uga. 

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Paul Lederer shifting a player he didn't want at WSW, to a club that he's co-owns in NJ? Isn't that kind of a conflict of interest? :rolleyes:

ctrl
ctrl
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

charlied - 7 May 2021 12:46 PM
I don't think Robinson is much of a coach and the smart money is on a dip in form now for Uga. 

TBF, Robinson had Stevie flying last season. I think Uga has generally been underrated, such a solid performer who would get more plaudits playing for a bigger club. Whether this WSW squad is the right one to take his game to the next level, I'm not so sure. I think he should have gone overseas.

As for Jets, I'm not sure playing hardball really worked. Apparently WSW offered two players for the swap... we negotiated them down to one.  
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

So the trade was pulled forward by the Wanderers, and agreed to by the Jets, well I'm glad NJ, have decided to trade the number one player whist in a dogfight for the spoon, noting especially mariners don't have to play the Wanderers anymore, and get to play Newcastle twice.

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

huddo - 7 May 2021 1:59 PM
So the trade was pulled forward by the Wanderers, and agreed to by the Jets, well I'm glad NJ, have decided to trade the number one player whist in a dogfight for the spoon, noting especially mariners don't have to play the Wanderers anymore, and get to play Newcastle twice.

Where on Earth is Wes Hoolahan?
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

I just spoke to a colleague in Sydney who is mates with Steven from United days and he is chuffed and really raring to go at Wanderers. Could be a good signing for them.,
Buggalugs the Third
Buggalugs the Third
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)

Group: Banned Members

Edited
3 Years Ago by Buggalugs the Third
charlied
charlied
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 May 2021 4:39 PM
I just spoke to a colleague in Sydney who is mates with Steven from United days and he is chuffed and really raring to go at Wanderers. Could be a good signing for them.,

You have a job? When do you work? 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search