PARAMOUNT/10 secure Socceroos/Matildas/FFA Cup/Asian Champions League rights

PARAMOUNT/10 secure Socceroos/Matildas/FFA Cup/Asian Champions League...

Author
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Watching on Apple 4K TV and no circles.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Circle on my Aleague coverage

Edited
3 Years Ago by soccerfoo
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Disappointed that match replays aren't up in a timely manner,  should be up within 20 minutes of the match finishing really, and it's been the same with socceroos matches have had to wait 12 hours or more. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

scubaroo - 19 Nov 2021 10:51 PM
Disappointed that match replays aren't up in a timely manner,  should be up within 20 minutes of the match finishing really, and it's been the same with socceroos matches have had to wait 12 hours or more. 

Yeah usually I watch the highlights when I get home from the match 
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

What's the global viewer YouTube page for full. Game streams?

I know My Football had them the last two years and they'd take down the stream soon after the game. Seems it could only be found while the game was on. 
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Anyone else finding the WU v MV coverage terrible? Just to make sure its not on my end im getting a lag between the audio and whats happening on the field, the frame rate is also shocking.
griff1
griff1
Amateur
Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)

southmelb - 20 Nov 2021 8:16 PM
Anyone else finding the WU v MV coverage terrible? Just to make sure its not on my end im getting a lag between the audio and whats happening on the field, the frame rate is also shocking.

It’s not good. I have high speed internet, so don’t think it’s my connection 
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

southmelb - 20 Nov 2021 8:16 PM

It's pretty poor, every 2 minutes I'm getting a lag of a second or two.
Having said that,  the main commentator just doesn't shut up for a second. So many stats and shit, just let the game play for a second. 
Davstar
Davstar
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

MU vs MV coverage is abysmal it honestly like watching a match in 240p 

these Kangaroos can play football - 
Ange P. (Intercontinental WC Play-offs 2017) 

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Very angry feedback online. Was bound to happen but they'll tweak it over time. DAZN, Optus, Eurosport all had teething issues.

Does anyone have the Youtube page for international broadcasts? I don't think it even exists yet.
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

johnszasz - 20 Nov 2021 9:51 PM
Very angry feedback online. Was bound to happen but they'll tweak it over time. DAZN, Optus, Eurosport all had teething issues.

Does anyone have the Youtube page for international broadcasts? I don't think it even exists yet.

I was mucking around with my VPN and couldn’t find the YouTube streams anywhere, maybe they’ve been cut for this season?

Admittedly haven’t been in the loop but is paramount essentially just streaming live games and that’s it? I don’t see any pre game for the upcoming perth v Adelaide match, it’s just the paramount logo with the live coverage switching on a couple minutes before kick off, for some reason I thought it would be like Optus with an actual football channel. I’m assuming the magazine shows during the week will just be an on demand thing.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Syd vs WSW game was rubbish. At times 5 FPS. How is it that bad?

To quote paulc's lame pathetic rubbish multi:  "the   silence  is            deafening ! ! !"

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

notarobot
notarobot
Rising Star
Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)Rising Star (788 reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 20 Nov 2021 9:58 PM

To quote paulc's lame pathetic rubbish multi:  "the   silence  is            deafening ! ! !"

It’s absolutely rubbish coverage so far , hope it improves quickly 
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

https://keepup.com.au/our-international-broadcasters

All here and Youtube for markets not listed. Gotta wait a bit I feel. It will get better.
someguyjc
someguyjc
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 20 Nov 2021 9:58 PM

At least you guys had the game available on FTA, the WU vs MV game was only available on streaming. Not long after half time I gave up on the Melbourne game and just watched the Sydney one on FTA while following the MV game on twitter and keepup. Hopefully the silver lining is that we find out that the poor stream was due to a massive amount of people tuning in. 
Davstar
Davstar
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Perth winning 2-1 

Both Goals they have scored were quality this game should of been shown live on FTA 

these Kangaroos can play football - 
Ange P. (Intercontinental WC Play-offs 2017) 

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL

phutbol
phutbol
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

My Paramount stream is ok. Audio crackles a bit but the service is second rate dross. Can’t pause live stream (on appleTV at least), can’t start the game at the start if happen to tune in late. Hard to even work out when a game is on. Replays delayed. Why can’t you at least pause it?

It might have been acceptable in 2011 but this is not ok today. FMD Optus have had this shit down for years now. Stan Sport nailed it from day one. We’re they not watching what they were doing? They didn’t have to reinvent the wheel, just a reasonable facsimile of services that already work effectively will do.  

Piss poor. Not surprising though. $8.99 and Channel 10. 

Must improve. 

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

I watched the victory game casting from my phone to the tv and it was rubbish. Currently watching the perth game through the paramount app that's on our bedroom TV and it's been perfectly fine other than the poor picture quality. 
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Davstar - 20 Nov 2021 11:20 PM
Perth winning 2-1 

Both Goals they have scored were quality this game should of been shown live on FTA 

2-1 you say ?
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

scubaroo - 20 Nov 2021 11:34 PM
I watched the victory game casting from my phone to the tv and it was rubbish. Currently watching the perth game through the paramount app that's on our bedroom TV and it's been perfectly fine other than the poor picture quality. 

The quality on Fetch is also quite good.
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

Just rejoined. Had P+ at very start to scope it out and also for Roos games but thankfully Youtube meant I could cancel it. As a previous customer, I don't get the first month free but I did get the first 3 months for $4.99.

I can see the issues. No ability to rewind on PC. Is that the same on TV? They'll surely upgrade their player soon enough. DAZN has rewind but Eurosport had the shocking thing of only rewinding up to 5min ago. Best that can be done is contacting P+ with concerns and the keepup page feedback widget may also be a quick avenue. 10 Football also responding on social media so there is awareness.
Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

10's promo ad for next year... Football features a lot... I think the most.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgJR1jcvmTg&t=127s&ab_channel=AustralianTVFan

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

by the look of things I'll just make do with the 1game on FTA.
At least that was normal to watch no issues.
Once I see here from you guys week by week P+ have finally arrived in 2021 then I'll join up, couldn't be bothered even though minimal in cost for sub standard viewing.

Love Football

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

My grandma loves watching victory and I can’t chromecast paramount to her tv. Last weekend I brought my Apple TV over which was a bit of a pain 
Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

LFC. - 23 Nov 2021 12:35 PM
by the look of things I'll just make do with the 1game on FTA.
At least that was normal to watch no issues.
Once I see here from you guys week by week P+ have finally arrived in 2021 then I'll join up, couldn't be bothered even though minimal in cost for sub standard viewing.

I have no issues when streamed to my lap top .... I can chromcast it or watch.... no idea on other issues but on my laptop it works... 
griff1
griff1
Amateur
Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)Amateur (695 reputation)

Melbcityguy - 23 Nov 2021 12:40 PM
My grandma loves watching victory and I can’t chromecast paramount to her tv. Last weekend I brought my Apple TV over which was a bit of a pain 

This is the most wholesome post on the forum I've ever seen. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

griff1 - 23 Nov 2021 2:25 PM

This is the most wholesome post on the forum I've ever seen. 

true true, good ol granson visits in his MC gear and apple tv under his arm whilst Gran is MV decked out saying hurry up sonny koff is 5mins away bugga your game :)

Love Football

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
Legend

LFC. - 23 Nov 2021 2:40 PM
griff1 - 23 Nov 2021 2:25 PM

true true, good ol granson visits in his MC gear and apple tv under his arm whilst Gran is MV decked out saying hurry up sonny koff is 5mins away bugga your game :)

Lol 😂 
Slice of Cheese
Slice of Cheese
Weekender
Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)

Your gran has a lot of sense. Hope she isn’t too ashamed of you.

Did you try updating you device? I couldn’t get chromecast either until i updated my phones software 
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

Was it just me,  but I recall watching the victory match while they were showing shots from a camera behind the goal in a stand it almost appeared as if the cameras were being remotely controlled (badly) I could be totally wrong but the way the camera followed the play seemed very strange. 

I do feel like the have a good set up to be quite successful, the production can get better but is solid,  the picture quality should get better but I've noticed they haven't said much over social media my biggest gripe is the platform, I was hoping for either a separate app for the a-league to be similar to optus, including stats etc or at least its own tab across the top. I feel like they are giving it a much prominence as one of the many versions of NCIS.
Edited
3 Years Ago by scubaroo
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search