Melbourne city vs western United grand final thread

Melbourne city vs western United grand final thread

Author
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I think Kisnorbo stuffed up this season by expecting his team to play the same as it had the season before - but did not realise how damaging it was going to be to lose Noone particularly.

Last season they were carving through set, effective defences with sweeping waves carrying multiple dangers every time.

This season there was much more of an individual to individual line of attack rather than the combinations we had seen before and it was easier to defend.

For me, how Kisnorbo learns and reacts to this season will demonstrate more of his ability to coach than the struggles City had this season.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
https://www.espn.com.au/football/australian-a-league-men/story/4678588/why-western-uniteds-a-league-triumph-and-the-socceroos-woes-are-intrinsically-linked
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search