Introduce yourself here!

Introduce yourself here!

Author
Myzer
Hacker
Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)Hacker (307 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Rumours are abound about the origins of Myzer. The truth though is far less interesting, but none the less it shall be divulged here.

At the age of eight Myzer was given a conjuring set for Christmas. From that day on he determined that he would eventually pursue a career as a stage magician. His father encouraged this ambition, rewarding his son's performances with a pat on the head and a twenty cent piece. By the age of twenty-one, he had $100 and a flat head and received his first kicking for retelling old jokes.

Magus to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Sprout, 12th Dan Master of Dimac, poet, adventurer, swordsman and concert pianist; big game hunter, Best Dressed Man of 1933; mountaineer, lone yachtsman, Shakespearian actor and topless go-go dancer; Myzer's hobbies include passive smoking, communicating with the dead and lying about his achievements.

He also supports The Spurs and The Mariners, but God only knows why.

Dante
Dante
Rising Star
Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)Rising Star (879 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
caldozar wrote:
Maverick wrote:
caldozar wrote:
Name: Caldozar
Support: Mighty Victory, Liverpool and Jennifer Hawkins

Nikki didn't get up in that poll then i see

she did in the poll but most people who actually posted in the forum supported jen. I have been trying to find the right nikki picture...it will be nikki in the sig jen on the avatar once i find the right nikki pic ;)

Da-da-da-dum Quizmania!

Shagin
Shagin
Fan
Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)

fuck that show is annoying
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

Shagin wrote:

Hey,

I was bored one night and decided to call in. I tried so many times and failed. Fate would have it, that I got the top answer correct. Rigged. :(

Julia.
sxc_playa
sxc_playa
Weekender
Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)

Macca wrote:
sxc_playa wrote:
Shagin wrote:
sxc_playa wrote:
hey im 20 and new to this forum. Im on some other forums but giving this one ago..

I support Melbourne, Sydney, Manchester United, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona

I know heaps about soccer so i look forward to talking to you guys

sxc playa

so you have no real passionate team? pretty much the top 2 clubs from each league so u never get that loosing feeling yer?

When was the last time My liverpool won the title?!?!? exactly

I live in Sydney so i support sydeny. I Follow Brazil thats why i started going for Victory. Manchester is who ive followed from begining. My grandad lives in Barca, but was born in Madrid

Do i need to explain why i follow Austrlaia ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

hahaha point proven!!!

im glad you understand now.

You took your sweet time you idiot
Shagin
Shagin
Fan
Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)Fan (72 reputation)

terrificj wrote:
Shagin wrote:

Hey,

I was bored one night and decided to call in. I tried so many times and failed. Fate would have it, that I got the top answer correct. Rigged. :(

Julia.

some people enjoy the show but i think its annoying, espicaly that "speed round" sound! and now that big brother is back i think im going to have to find some night shift work
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

Hey,

LOL! Have you seen that new show on Fox called Solitary? It's pretty much a BB rip-off but people are confined to their own rooms until they quit.

Julia.
Shagin
Shagin
Fan

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

LOL! Have you seen that new show on Fox called Solitary? It's pretty much a BB rip-off but people are confined to their own rooms until they quit.

Julia.

nope i think its a good thing i dont have foxtel
blessingofmilhaven
blessingofmilhaven
Weekender
Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)

Mindy wrote:
oh cursey,
you came and you found me a turkey,
on my vacation away,
from workey ...

I'm Mindy - the female Homer, only not bald, fat or male ;)

I don't mind the odd game of football either.

Some of you may know me by another name ...

good to see you here, i think dino's singing our song ...
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender
Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)

blessingofmilhaven wrote:

awww, we have a song.

how sweet and yet, strangely appropriate ;)
sxc_playa
sxc_playa
Weekender
Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)

Mindy wrote:

awww, we have a song.

easy cowboy

shes abit old for you milhaven
Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Super Fan
Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)

I am Dirty Sanchez.

My reputation precedes me.
Sloth2
Sloth2
Under 7s
Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)

Tried to walk, found a severed hand
Recognized it by the wedding band

"It's okay, do you want some more?"
I said, "Yeh,..."
"You'll see dragons after 3 or 4...:
said, "Fuck Yeh,..."

"Understand, I'm not falling down"
I said, "Look around, the room's taller now,.."
I can't close my eyes, cause i see the sound
In waves
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender
Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)

sxc_playa wrote:
Mindy wrote:

awww, we have a song.

easy cowboy

oi, who the hell is calling me old?

farkers.

btw, millhaven, how old are ya?

meanwhile, Sanchez, Sloth, good to see you both here ... ;)
Sloth2
Sloth2
Under 7s
Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)

Mindy wrote:
sxc_playa wrote:
Mindy wrote:

awww, we have a song.

easy cowboy

farkers.

Ya know shea, ya should have just kept the same user name, make it easy for everyone!
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender

Sloth2 wrote:
Ya know shea, ya should have just kept the same user name, make it easy for everyone!

I know, I know.

But Mindy is cool. If I was a cartoon, I'd be Mindy. 'Cept for the ginge - I ain't no ginge.

Need someone to photoshop the hair brown for me. I'm far too lazy.
Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Super Fan
Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)

Mindy wrote:
sxc_playa wrote:
Mindy wrote:

awww, we have a song.

easy cowboy

farkers.

meanwhile, Sanchez, Sloth, good to see you both here ... ;)

Nice to see you too :)
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender

double post! wtf!
blessingofmilhaven
blessingofmilhaven
Weekender
Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)

i'm in my early-to-mid twenties, judging solely from core samples as all government records have long since disappeared.
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender

i'm in my early-to-mid twenties, judging solely from core samples as all government records have long since disappeared.

christ! that may actually make me older!

I'm on the downward slide to 30 myself.

.... luckily, I'm still cute :P
Sloth2
Sloth2
Under 7s

Mindy wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:

I know, I know.

But Mindy is cool. If I was a cartoon, I'd be Mindy. 'Cept for the ginge - I ain't no ginge.

good cos ginger heads arwe complete and utter nutters.

And you're not there - yet!
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender

Sloth2 wrote:
Mindy wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:

I know, I know.

hahah! too true!
Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Super Fan

I'm actually a little partial to some ginger now & then....
GDeathe
GDeathe
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

HI GDeathe,I support blacktown demons since I moved to blacktown 3-4 years ago I also support SFC

little mozart
little mozart
Fan
Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)

little mozart here.. im a huge fan of Arsenal, my fav
player is Tomas Rosicky(little mozart), i also follow the
newcastle jets (forza nicky carle!!) and in my spare time
i play and coach.
over and out.
batigol magic
batigol magic
Fan
Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)

My name's Mark, i'm 19 and am a pre-apprentice carpenter. Huge Victory, Australia National Team fan. Favourite Euro club is Manchester United and Palermo. Also got a soft spot for Catania (because I was born there).
Xmaswhore
Xmaswhore
Super Fan
Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)

little mozart wrote:
little mozart here.. im a huge fan of Arsenal, my fav
player is Tomas Rosicky(little mozart), i also follow the
newcastle jets (forza nicky carle!!) and in my spare time
i play and coach.
over and out.

Craig has arrived:d/ :d/ :d/
Foma
Foma
Fan

Hey im Tom (or Foma) Im 17, and Living on the Sunshine Coast, just north of Brisbane.

I've been playing football for about 8 years now, and have been responsible for coaching a team of reckless crying maniacs (under 8's... Never again). This is my second year of playing for the Senior Men's team and have firmly stamped my place as the Number 1 Right back on the team.

I'm a proud Manchester City supporter as my whole family is from Manchester, which is why we dont support United. My other Teams are Blackpool F.C which is currently in Division 1, this is because i have lots of relatives there as well.

In The A-league i support Queensland Roar, but Melbourne Victory always have a softspot in my heart as i was born in there.
Sas
Sas
Fan
Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)

Sloth2 wrote:
Mindy wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:

I know, I know.

I take exemption to that young man....I've been called ginger once or twice.

Hi Sloth2 o:)

Im Sas, I'm from Brisbane, I love football. I support, in no particular order, Man United, Rochedale Rovers, Queensland Roar and all teams that wear the Green and Gold. Also a bit of a Den United fan. :-"
Sloth2
Sloth2
Under 7s

Sas wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:
Mindy wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:

I know, I know.

I take exemption to that young man....I've been called ginger once or twice.

Hi Sloth2 o:)

Im Sas, I'm from Brisbane, I love football. I support, in no particular order, Man United, Rochedale Rovers, Queensland Roar and all teams that wear the Green and Gold. Also a bit of a Den United fan. :-"

And you're not at all a nutcase are ya Sas?
;)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search