Introduce yourself here!

Introduce yourself here!

Author
Sas
Fan
Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Sloth2 wrote:
Sas wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:
Mindy wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:
Ya know shea, ya should have just kept the same user name, make it easy for everyone!

I know, I know.

But Mindy is cool. If I was a cartoon, I'd be Mindy. 'Cept for the ginge - I ain't no ginge.

Need someone to photoshop the hair brown for me. I'm far too lazy.

good cos ginger heads arwe complete and utter nutters.

And you're not there - yet!

I take exemption to that young man....I've been called ginger once or twice.

Hi Sloth2 o:)

Im Sas, I'm from Brisbane, I love football. I support, in no particular order, Man United, Rochedale Rovers, Queensland Roar and all teams that wear the Green and Gold. Also a bit of a Den United fan. :-"

And you're not at all a nutcase are ya Sas?
;)

haha you've known me longer than most, what you do reckon? :-#
Sloth2
Sloth2
Under 7s
Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)

Sas wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:
Sas wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:
Mindy wrote:
Sloth2 wrote:
Ya know shea, ya should have just kept the same user name, make it easy for everyone!

I know, I know.

But Mindy is cool. If I was a cartoon, I'd be Mindy. 'Cept for the ginge - I ain't no ginge.

Need someone to photoshop the hair brown for me. I'm far too lazy.

good cos ginger heads arwe complete and utter nutters.

And you're not there - yet!

I take exemption to that young man....I've been called ginger once or twice.

Hi Sloth2 o:)

Im Sas, I'm from Brisbane, I love football. I support, in no particular order, Man United, Rochedale Rovers, Queensland Roar and all teams that wear the Green and Gold. Also a bit of a Den United fan. :-"

And you're not at all a nutcase are ya Sas?
;)

haha you've known me longer than most, what you do reckon? :-#

:d/
Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Super Fan
Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)Super Fan (104 reputation)

Xmaswhore wrote:
little mozart wrote:
little mozart here.. im a huge fan of Arsenal, my fav
player is Tomas Rosicky(little mozart), i also follow the
newcastle jets (forza nicky carle!!) and in my spare time
i play and coach.
over and out.

Craig has arrived:d/ :d/ :d/

Doesn't matter how many usernames he goes through, he's spotted in an instant, lol
pottytop jnr
pottytop jnr
Under 7s
Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)

Hello one and all, I am a jnr decent of the great pottytop clan.

I follow the beloved Newcastle Jets, as well as the best team in England:

Lincoln City. =d> =d> =d>

Glad to see some familar faces on here already and looking forward to many arguments (although not heated I hope) and alot of cheering.

Looking forward to the new A-=League season and I personally think that the Jets have probably one of the better rosters on paper.

Oh and I dislike (hate is such a hard word.) Tards (Melbourne), Scum (Central Coast), Blingers (Sydney) and a few other teams as well.
zoebonnie
zoebonnie
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)

Hi, Im 37 played football all my life, played with Balmain District and now play sweeper/wing back with Putney Rangers in the Gladesville Hornsby Comp (super league).

Don't really have a favourite team but follow closely the "aussies" in foreign league's.

Great footballing website.
Jamo
Jamo
Under 7s
Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)

Hey I'm Jamo. I go for the Jets and Man United.
futsal fanatic
futsal fanatic
Weekender
Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)

Hi,

I'm Mark (aka 'futsal fanatic'), 25yo and from the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. I don't know if I prefer Football or Futsal more. I'm a fan of The Socceroo's, Croatia, Brazil, Manchester United, Barcelona, AC Milan, Boca Juniors and Melbourne Victory.

I have been briefly involved in coaching, organising, and managing futsal teams junior/senior as well as organising and managing a futsal competition (All over a period of 2 years)

Brilliant footballing site...
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

hi, my names josh...and i'm an alcoholic... :P

Josh, 18, student...live in melbourne, Support Liverpool.

...and Melboune, Atletico Madrid, Boca Juniors & Weder Bremen. Born & Bred Liverpool supporter though.

and in my spare time i enjoy making fun of Craig Foster... The tosser.
new girl
new girl
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Hello, i'm the new girl. I want to be a footballers wife.
I am on two footy teams and love to play.
Supporter of Sydney FC and Chelsea (I like blue)
mmm can't think of anything else.
George_442
George_442
Under 7s
Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)

hey guys my name is george, 16, student in melbourne i support melbourne victory and man utd
kingzac
kingzac
Super Fan
Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)

I'm Zac, 21, and at the moment I'm from a whole lot of places with home changing from Brisbane, Ballina and Wagga Wagga throughout the year. Soon to be settling in Brissie.
Queensland Roar, Liverpool and of course Socceroos Supporter.
Den United player and Sas likes to come watch me run around because she has some obsession with me. Her son is also my biggest fan and has always wanted to get 'King' on the back of his jersey.

I'll see you all in Thailand.

Sas
Sas
Fan
Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)Fan (99 reputation)

kingzac wrote:
I'm Zac, 21, and at the moment I'm from a whole lot of places with home changing from Brisbane, Ballina and Wagga Wagga throughout the year. Soon to be settling in Brissie.
Den United player and Sas likes to come watch me run around because she has some obsession with me. Her son is also my biggest fan and has always wanted to get 'King' on the back of his jersey.

hahaha you're so funny :-# The boys won without you this morning - 4-2. Aidan has "Lindsay" on the back of his Den shirt - wanna tell him your theory? :d/ See you at the Supersoft game on the 1st July, we miss you already 8-[
kingzac
kingzac
Super Fan
Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)Super Fan (127 reputation)

Sas wrote:
kingzac wrote:

hahaha you're so funny :-# The boys won without you this morning - 4-2. Aidan has "Lindsay" on the back of his Den shirt - wanna tell him your theory? :d/ See you at the Supersoft game on the 1st July, we miss you already 8-[

He does not, lies all lies.
I heard they won, good stuff hey, I told them we'd go on a winning streak before last weeks game.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Somewhat belated, since I've already been posting for two days, but here you go.

I'm Chris - twenty three year old writer currently residing in Glen Innes, NSW. I've got my BA (in Theatre) from UNE and was supposed to be doing my Honours this year, but had to pull out due to financial reasons. Just the one short story publication to my name at the moment - but working on a novel and hoping to start sending it around later this year.

What else? West Ham fan in the EPL, with a soft spot for Leeds. Newcastle Jets and Socceroos in the Aussie game. Wasn't much of a player in my day, although did represent my town and college in a boom two year period, hoping to get back to it.

My brothers got the real talent. Not so long ago, before picking up an injury, my brother was playing with and against the likes of Bradley Porter and Troy Hearfield. I'm just a workhorse, lol.
CharliePantou
CharliePantou
Amateur
Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)

Charlie, AKA Dylan...
17 years old, studying to become a football manager...
Half Australian/Half Macedonian...
Love Preston MakedoniaFC and Tottenham Hotspurs...
Any other questions??
Sideline
Sideline
Under 7s
Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)

[size=5]Hi I’m Sideline, sometimes known as Sideline Eye on football and rugby league sites, I’m a multi sport person but have been a huge Socceroos fan since before the 74 World Cup. Haven’t played Soccer/football since I was about 12 as I was converted to Rugby League when I moved to a league stronghold.

I support the Socceroos, Sydney FC and Manly United.[/size]

Webby
Webby
Fan
Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)

CWBush wrote:
What else? West Ham fan in the EPL, with a soft spot for Leeds. Newcastle Jets and Socceroos in the Aussie game. Wasn't much of a player in my day, although did represent my town and college in a boom two year period, hoping to get back to it.

Leeds? AND West Ham?

Poor sod. Will not have hair past 24.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Well I may aswell join in.

I'm Guest or Matt whatever floats your boat. 17 and doing a traineeship as a chef. I coach and have coached for 4 years (i think). I support/fantasise/idolise Newcastle (the real one not the Australian one :P. I have 5 jerseys and all the possible merchandise) and Sydney FC. Thats it I think.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Guest wrote:

I'm Guest or Matt whatever floats your boat. 17 and doing a traineeship as a chef. I coach and have coached for 4 years (i think). I support/fantasise/idolise Newcastle (the real one not the Australian one :P. I have 5 jerseys and all the possible merchandise) and Sydney FC. Thats it I think.

yes, 17...and you sound every minute of it...
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quote:
Poor sod. Will not have hair past 24.

Looks to be going that way already :-(
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I have hair to burn, you can borrow some of mine :P
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

What does that mean[-x
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

What does that mean[-x

nothing, just that you sound 17. It's the brand of humour we share ;)
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
I have hair to burn, you can borrow some of mine :P

Please don't, it's an atrocious smell
jules1
jules1
Under 7s
Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)

My Name is Jules, i live near Melbourne. I support alot of teams but the main ones are Aston Villa (since birth), Melbourne Victory and El Socceroos.
jen7
jen7
Under 7s
Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)

Hello,
I am Jen. I am a supporter of Manchester United in the EPL although I also follow West Ham. In the A-League I supporter Sydney FC only because Canberra doesn't have a team :-({|= . YET!!!. and of course I also support the Socceroos.
Legend

Can we call you Jenitals?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
Can we call you Jenitals?

only if you ask nicely and only then between the hours of 1-2 on days beginning with "W" :P
Webby
Webby
Fan
Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)

jen7 wrote:
Hello,
I am Jen. I am a supporter of Manchester United in the EPL although I also follow West Ham. In the A-League I supporter Sydney FC only because Canberra doesn't have a team :-({|= . YET!!!. and of course I also support the Socceroos.

You can NOT follow ManU and West Ham, it just isn't possible sorry.

Either support ManU or follow Neill to West Ham as I am sure that is the reason for the interest. ;)

jen7
jen7
Under 7s
Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)

I been a west ham fan since Di Canio played for them :p
I think that Neill going to West Ham was a mistake he should have gone to Liverpool!!!!!!
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search