You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Author
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
That's just shit and I would have fought that one but can see why you didn't.

I had the opposite happen. Was stuck in shit traffic so texted my partner to meet me blah blah it was a dumb thing to do. Cops were hiding behind a wall and walked into traffic and knocked on my window and told me to pull over.

He asked me if i knew why i was pulled over. I said coz i was using my phone (i mean it was blatant). He asked why i was using it. I answered "is there anything i can say that will get me out of a fine?". He said no and instantly didn't like my attitude (they like you to beg + had metal long hair then too and he was about as uptight moustached cop as you could get).

He asked me to wait up against his car while he did something so I did. He walked over and asked me aggressively why i was leaning on his car and to show some respect right in my face. I said you asked me to wait up against your car and i always follow orders sir...so on top of the fine he defected my car for the smallest amount of balding on the tires youve ever seen aha damn my mouth.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Davide82
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

Davide82 - 1 Dec 2017 1:20 PM
That's just shit and I would have fought that one but can see why you didn't.

I had the opposite happen. Was stuck in shit traffic so texted my partner to meet me blah blah it was a dumb thing to do. Cops were hiding behind a wall and walked into traffic and knocked on my window and told me to pull over.

He asked me if i knew why i was pulled over. I said coz i was using my phone (i mean it was blatant). He asked why i was using it. I answered "is there anything i can say that will get me out of a fine?". He said no and instantly didn't like my attitude (they like you to beg + had metal long hair then too and he was about as uptight moustached cop as you could get).

He asked me to wait up against his car while he did something so I did. He walked over and asked me aggressively why i was leaning on his car and to show some respect right in my face. I said you asked me to wait up against your car and i always follow orders sir...so on top of the fine he defected my car for the smallest amount of balding on the tires youve ever seen aha damn my mouth.

The joys of taking things literally.  People ask you to do something, you do it to the T so they're happy with your work.... aaaand the opposite happens.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

When i was 19 i was on my P plates a and driving my mums car for the day. I got pulled over and got the regular "do you know why I've pulled you over?" I had no idea, i thought i was maybe going to be picked on because my P plate was slightly faded.

He then proceeds to tell me i have an obstructed licence plate, i didn't know how, i get out and take a look... its the fucking tow ball. I was so pissed off, its not my bloody car, i have to cop the points but im not paying the fine. 
I was told i can drive it home and remove the towball and it would be good. 

Get home tell my parents and dad goes mental, so now I'm getting blasted... but not for getting a fine, for not telling the cop where to go. 

Turns out in the cars towball is not detachable, not one part came off, it was part of the main body of the car, the ball didn't even screw off! It was exactly how it rolled out of the factory, the number plate was also in the correct position, what the hell was i supposed to do? Plus how many of these commodores were made like this.

Anyway dad funded for it to be taken to court, proved that everything was factory and legal, still copped the fine and the points, stating that new laws had come in since the car was built and that we needed to fix the car for it to be level. 

Dad was so annoyed he grinded the towbar off rather than putting dodgy holes in the panelwork. The kicker was mum couldn't get her car insured because of the damage to the cars body from grinding the tow bar...

Some drunk idiot crashed into it about 6 months later

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

scubaroo - 2 Dec 2017 12:42 AM
When i was 19 i was on my P plates a and driving my mums car for the day. I got pulled over and got the regular "do you know why I've pulled you over?" I had no idea, i thought i was maybe going to be picked on because my P plate was slightly faded.

He then proceeds to tell me i have an obstructed licence plate, i didn't know how, i get out and take a look... its the fucking tow ball. I was so pissed off, its not my bloody car, i have to cop the points but im not paying the fine. 
I was told i can drive it home and remove the towball and it would be good. 

Get home tell my parents and dad goes mental, so now I'm getting blasted... but not for getting a fine, for not telling the cop where to go. 

Turns out in the cars towball is not detachable, not one part came off, it was part of the main body of the car, the ball didn't even screw off! It was exactly how it rolled out of the factory, the number plate was also in the correct position, what the hell was i supposed to do? Plus how many of these commodores were made like this.

Anyway dad funded for it to be taken to court, proved that everything was factory and legal, still copped the fine and the points, stating that new laws had come in since the car was built and that we needed to fix the car for it to be level. 

Dad was so annoyed he grinded the towbar off rather than putting dodgy holes in the panelwork. The kicker was mum couldn't get her car insured because of the damage to the cars body from grinding the tow bar...

Some drunk idiot crashed into it about 6 months later

Far out.  I thought I was gypped.  That is ridiculous.

What a cock.

Member since 2008.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 28 Nov 2017 3:27 PM
Captain Haddock - 28 Nov 2017 2:35 PM

Well in this instance I do sympathise with you.

I had my own run in with the police when I was pinged for going through a red light camera even though in the red light camera photos you could clearly see there was a green arrow and I had my blinker on.  (The red light at the intersection was for continuing straight.  A left turn was still permitted.) 

My crime?  Leaving from the wrong lane.  (There were 2 lanes heading straight, one swinging left.  When I realised I was in the middle lane and needed to be in the left I put my blinker on and turned left crossing the white line perpendicular to the road with half a car, the other half being in the left lane).  This was due, according to me, to the lack of arrows or signage on the approach to the intersection whereby the offence occurred.  In addition the 'straight' lanes swept around to quite a hard right to continue straight (I exited left more or less straight ahead).  I decided to contest it with photographic evidence of the intersection in hand and examples of better/normal intersection lane markings and signage.  (This is not a great explanation I realise but rest assured the police prosecutor told me that complaints about this particular intersection had reached minister level on more than one occasion.)

So here’s a tip don't waste your time contesting it.

I took the day off work, went there, waited for hours, got called up before you front the judge (you meet the prosecutor and a police officer), tell them you want to plead not guilty and then they say to you 'well you need to come back on such and such a day' because they won't deal with it on that day. 

So then you need to take another day off and if it all goes wrong and they still find you guilty you need to pay the original fine plus court costs.

Such a bunch of bullshit they put you through. No doubt to put others from doing the same. So I pleaded guilty, copped the original fine, a court imposed fee or some bullshit and a ‘victim’ levy.

That’s when  realised the whole thing is rigged against the average punter having a crack.  Pay your money and shut up is what they want and apply no common sense.

This makes me angry. I feel for you bro. 

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

WGMG: People who use the fact it's current year (or. It's 2017 guizzze) as a factor in moral arguments. The only time you should use current year arguments is in public policy such as transport and tech debates. Not moral. Everyone have their own beliefs. Fuck off with trying to force others to adhere to yours. 

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

TheSelectFew - 3 Dec 2017 8:12 PM
WGMG: People who use the fact it's current year (or. It's 2017 guizzze) as a factor in moral arguments. The only time you should use current year arguments is in public policy such as transport and tech debates. Not moral. Everyone have their own beliefs. Fuck off with trying to force others to adhere to yours. 

Amen. Likewise, people who wank on about being "On the right side of history".

Like it's written in stone somewhere what "side" history is meant to be on...both this and The Current Year are major normie red flags. 

Ugh...normies are also WGMG. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Edited
7 Years Ago by Captain Haddock
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 3 Dec 2017 8:21 PM
TheSelectFew - 3 Dec 2017 8:12 PM

Amen. Likewise, people who wank on about being "On the right side of history".

Like it's written in stone somewhere what "side" history is meant to be on...both this and The Current Year are major normie red flags. 

Ugh...normies are also WGMG. 

"It's 2017"
"Get with it"
"Out of touch"
Suggesting it's an "either or" situation with no grey middle

and my favourite - "There's nothing to say we can't do both" when it's clear one issue is the priority and the other is swept under the carpet until someone raises it.

It's all very narcissistic

It's a big reason why I don't debate/argue with people.  The fact there's not even the slightest hint at a moral middle ground is too frustrating
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

The other people pointless debating are those who (so conveniently) assume that anybody who disagrees with their precious opinions only does so because they're either uneducated or lacking in human decency. Like I said, how convenient for them that they always have the "right" opinions and just so happen to occupy the "right" bubble of thought...

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

RedshirtWilly - 5 Dec 2017 11:21 AM
Captain Haddock - 3 Dec 2017 8:21 PM

"It's 2017"
"Get with it"
"Out of touch"
Suggesting it's an "either or" situation with no grey middle

and my favourite - "There's nothing to say we can't do both" when it's clear one issue is the priority and the other is swept under the carpet until someone raises it.

It's all very narcissistic

It's a big reason why I don't debate/argue with people.  The fact there's not even the slightest hint at a moral middle ground is too frustrating

My personal favourite: "Well that's just your opinion" - (aka implying your subjectivity inherently blocks you from objective understanding)

Well obviously, I can't say someone else's can I? 

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 6 Dec 2017 11:22 AM
The other people pointless debating are those who (so conveniently) assume that anybody who disagrees with their precious opinions only does so because they're either uneducated or lacking in human decency. Like I said, how convenient for them that they always have the "right" opinions and just so happen to occupy the "right" bubble of thought...

This is my favorite. If you disagree with the spastics who use these types of arguments you had better be sure you've checked your straight white male privilege haha.

People who use the words white privilege are worse than evangelical Christian doorknockers. 

Edited
7 Years Ago by BETHFC
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

Funny you say that, just this afternoon on Fb a girl I knew from back in the day posted a status going: 'Privilege is when you think something is not a problem because it's not a problem for you personally'.

I was SO tempted to post, as first comment, something like 'Exactly! Like people who think that being a straight white male is a life on 'easy' mode and that they don't get discriminated against in any way'.

What DID happen was, a friend of mine (who also happens to be an ex-housemate of hers) said 'So when you bought that awful cushion, and it offended me greatly but you thought it wasn't a problem because it wasn't a problem to you personally...Was that cushion privilege? #RealTalk'

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 6 Dec 2017 8:09 PM
Funny you say that, just this afternoon on Fb a girl I knew from back in the day posted a status going: 'Privilege is when you think something is not a problem because it's not a problem for you personally'.

I was SO tempted to post, as first comment, something like 'Exactly! Like people who think that being a straight white male is a life on 'easy' mode and that they don't get discriminated against in any way'.

What did happen was, a friend of mine (who also happens to be an ex-housemate) said 'So when you bought that awful cushion, and it offended me greatly but you thought it wasn't a problem because it wasn't a problem to you personally...Was that cushion privilege? #RealTalk'

Haha you couldn't have beaten that zinger :P

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

WGMG: Trying to organised things with drip-fed simpletons on social media that takes 100x longer than it should. Who would've thought the words 'yes' and 'no' would be so fucking difficult? 

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

BETHFC - 6 Dec 2017 1:16 PM
Captain Haddock - 6 Dec 2017 11:22 AM

People who use the words white privilege are worse than evangelical Christian doorknockers. 

The one I can't stand is "old, white male". People who use it don't see the irony in stereotyping a group in a negative, derogative fashion, not to mention the fact that many "old, white males" helped to build the relatively tolerant, liberal, forward thinking society we enjoy living in today.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 7 Dec 2017 11:18 PM
BETHFC - 6 Dec 2017 1:16 PM

The one I can't stand is "old, white male". People who use it don't see the irony in stereotyping a group in a negative, derogative fashion, not to mention the fact that many "old, white males" helped to build the relatively tolerant, liberal, forward thinking society we enjoy living in today.  

I attend social events with a lot of men in theirs 50's and 60's being a mason. I used to have a pretty naïve point of view on old people who I thought were 'set in their ways'. 

Once you talk to people of that generation, its quite obvious that although they grew up in a more conservative time, tolerance of a lot of minority groups started with them.

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

WGMG:

In the wake of the SSM vote you'd expect a few companies to get on the bandwagon- it makes perfect business sense and the rainbow colour scheme is a marketers' dream. But WGMG is the sheer volume of useful idiots lapping it up. You see them on these companies' Fb pages going 'OMG where do I get (insert product)' or 'Good on you guys for supporting equality, I'll be buying plenty of (insert product) #loveislove'. It fills me with disdain that people are gullible enough to fall for this shit and not see it for the blatant "How do you do, fellow kids?" stunt that it is. If I was a little more cynical I'd produce some shoddy merchandise with the rainbow flag and 'LOVE IS LOVE' written on it, sell it as a massively inflated price and make a killing...

People like this are the reason our mainstream political parties have gone to shit and shows like 'Gogglebox' get produced. The males of the species are the ones who can't work out why they always crave KFC when watching the NRL on TV. The females of the species are the girls who the Day of the Dead tattoo, perfect haircut guys from Marconi's gym are banging on the regular...

Edited
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 8 Dec 2017 8:14 PM
WGMG:

In the wake of the SSM vote you'd expect a few companies to get on the bandwagon- it makes perfect business sense and the rainbow colour scheme is a marketers' dream. But WGMG is the sheer volume of useful idiots lapping it up. You see them on these companies' Fb pages going 'OMG where do I get (insert product)' or 'Good on you guys for supporting equality, I'll be buying plenty of (insert product) #loveislove'. It fills me with disdain that people are gullible enough to fall for this shit and not see it for the blatant "How do you do, fellow kids?" stunt that it is. If I was a little more cynical I'd produce some shoddy merchandise with the rainbow flag and 'LOVE IS LOVE' written on it, sell it as a massively inflated price and make a killing...

People like this are the reason our mainstream political parties have gone to shit and shows like 'Gogglebox' get produced. The males of the species are the ones who can't work out why they always crave KFC when watching the NRL on TV. The females of the species are the girls who the Day of the Dead tattoo, perfect haircut guys from Marconi's gym are banging on the regular...

Have you ever said anything meaningful? All you do is pick on a few easy targets and complain about the dumbest things to make yourself look smart.

E

Edited
7 Years Ago by 9GABmeme420
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

Have you ever said anything meaningful?

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 9 Dec 2017 1:44 PM
Have you ever said anything meaningful?

At least I don't act I do. 

E

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

At least your English is getting better. But you missed the 'like' in that sentence eg "At least I don't act like I do".

Duolingo is great for bettering your verbal and written skills- check out the 'Languages' thread for other tips on learning our complex language. Now if you don't mind, it's a beautiful day outside and I'm off to the beach...

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Thanks for proving my point.

E

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
WGMG:

How dare society react to supply and demand.
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

pv4 - 11 Dec 2017 9:00 AM

How dare society react to supply and demand.

Not really the point of what I was saying. 

Strayan
Strayan
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
What grinds my gears?
Every time "phobia" is spewed out , more often than not it happens when there is a weak or no argument for a point of view, and instead of mustering the energy and courage to debate, the phobia card is dished up to stifle debate and demonize anyone who thinks differently. 
Thankfully the tide is turning as people slowly realise how little power name calling has anymore and see exactly what political correctness is: an authoritarian Marxist construct .
The emperor is dancing in the street but we are laughing at his raw nakedness. The fear is dissolving as people rise up to reclaim free thought and speech

bigpoppa
bigpoppa
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

salmonfc - 17 Nov 2017 9:29 PM
Fuck it, just a whole lot of shit that's been going on.

Haven't seen you post in awhile mate, hope you're well and  have a good holiday season.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

WGMG: Australia Post. 
Was wondering why we hadn't had mail or any packages for 3 weeks. 
Turns out they had been redirecting our mail to our old address, some massive stuff up, this time last year we had a redirection from our old place to the current one whilst we were changing all our details with billers etc, somehow its reinstated 12 months later but switched addresses around so mail coming to our current address was going to our old address.
Had been fighting with them for weeks in regards to packages not arriving and saying they will be redelivered then never showing up but they were confirming the correct address. Guys in our old place messaged to say they had our mail picked it up and it had the yellow sticker.
Luckily we pay bills in advance but bloody licence and car rego is due! 
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

I seem to have borrowed “How to fuck up your life in 3 easy steps” from the library and followed it to a tee this year.

God, I’ve made some awful decisions in 2017. I was in such a better place 12 months ago.

This place has been a sanctuary for me, being able to focus on football, zone out and read everyone’s comments to escape the world and momentarily forget some of the pain.
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

bigpoppa - 19 Dec 2017 9:21 AM
salmonfc - 17 Nov 2017 9:29 PM

Haven't seen you post in awhile mate, hope you're well and  have a good holiday season.

I'm actually worse now lmao

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

How long til you hit uni? Uni is a different world to high school. Good different.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search