You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Author
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Could try keeping your undies on til the wedding vows.

Then use the certificate as an ongoing consent form.

Reduce red tape

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

Edited
6 Years Ago by Buggalugs 2.0
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

At the mother in law's and The Project is on TV.

Never really watched it before, but holy shit who watches this tripe?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 2 Feb 2018 8:10 PM
At the mother in law's and The Project is on TV.

Never really watched it before, but holy shit who watches this tripe?

-PB

People who think 2 minute soundbites with cool graphics and background music equal being "informed". People who think Waleed is some kind of amazing intellect and the only people who dislike him are racists.

In other words, useful idiots.

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Edited
6 Years Ago by Captain Haddock
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Wgmg: medical practices. They call us and tell we have to rush in and to be there in 30 mins. We live 30 mins away. We get there and then proceed to wait 2 hours. 

My wife works in a dental surgery and the dentists are forever making patients wait because they are reading the paper or watching tv. Wouldnt you want to finish early or have time to see more patients?
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

I’ve reached a point where I need a stronger word than “fuck”. Any suggestions?
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

General question - anyone completely shitcanned their life in the last 12mths?

My hand’s up.
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

WGMG:

Paypal. I have nearly 300 dollars from E-bay sales I can't access until "they know the transaction went smoothly". Cool, so it's saying at this point I can't access my own fucking money for a fortnight?

That's ok- not like I needed that money for anything....

Actually my bank account is in the red, I have barely any fuel left in my car (and places to go) and I have bills due that could be taken care of if only PayPal would allow me to access my fucking money that belongs to ME. 

I don't really think I can ask my folks for a loan because my sister is getting married o/s in a few months so they've got a wedding and flights/ accomodation to pay for- after my mother just returned today from a fortnight over there with the money spent on return flights and accomodation, car hire etc while helping my sister get stuff in order for the wedding...

Fuck you, Paypal. Fuck you so very much. Pricks.

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 7 Feb 2018 11:30 PM
WGMG:

Paypal. I have nearly 300 dollars from E-bay sales I can't access until "they know the transaction went smoothly". Cool, so it's saying at this point I can't access my own fucking money for a fortnight?

That's ok- not like I needed that money for anything....

Actually my bank account is in the red, I have barely any fuel left in my car (and places to go) and I have bills due that could be taken care of if only PayPal would allow me to access my fucking money that belongs to ME. 

I don't really think I can ask my folks for a loan because my sister is getting married o/s in a few months so they've got a wedding and flights/ accomodation to pay for- after my mother just returned today from a fortnight over there with the money spent on return flights and accomodation, car hire etc while helping my sister get stuff in order for the wedding...

Fuck you, Paypal. Fuck you so very much. Pricks.

Guessing you sold stuff to people who have low feedback/very new users?

-PB

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

paulbagzFC - 8 Feb 2018 9:53 AM
Captain Haddock - 7 Feb 2018 11:30 PM

Guessing you sold stuff to people who have low feedback/very new users?

-PB

I called customer support earlier- they reckon it's because I haven't sold anything on eBay in a while. Never mind that I'm a highly-rated seller and never had any issues with buyers...apparently the earliest I see my money in Sunday...

I could whore myself out to 1000 fat chicks at $50 a piece

OR

Whore myself out to 50 REALLY fat chicks at 1000 bucks a piece.

What'll it be?

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Captain Haddock - 8 Feb 2018 2:00 PM

I called customer support earlier- they reckon it's because I haven't sold anything on eBay in a while. Never mind that I'm a highly-rated seller and never had any issues with buyers...apparently the earliest I see my money in Sunday...

OR

What'll it be?

Porque no los dos
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 8 Feb 2018 2:00 PM

OR

What'll it be?

Even really Fat chicks don't need to spend $1,000 so go with the former

FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

paulbagzFC - 28 Apr 2017 6:41 AM
View from the fence - 27 Apr 2017 4:22 PM

Yeah wow that's a bit undercooked for me haha.

-PB

Had my camera on me yesterday

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Buggalugs 2.0 - 12 Feb 2018 3:29 PM
paulbagzFC - 28 Apr 2017 6:41 AM

Had my camera on me yesterday

Hahah damn. Well I guess the yolk is intact so it can't be too bad yeh?

-PB

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 13 Feb 2018 7:26 AM
Buggalugs 2.0 - 12 Feb 2018 3:29 PM

Hahah damn. Well I guess the yolk is intact so it can't be too bad yeh?

-PB

Thats a nicely cooked egg
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

scubaroo - 14 Feb 2018 10:35 PM
paulbagzFC - 13 Feb 2018 7:26 AM

Thats a nicely cooked egg

I'm guessing you and Pv4 will never marry then

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

Buggalugs 2.0 - 15 Feb 2018 11:15 AM
scubaroo - 14 Feb 2018 10:35 PM

I'm guessing you and Pv4 will never marry then

He hasnt asked.

Plus i like to be wooed... with eggs.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

WGMG: My sister in law and her dogs.
Long story short.

Just got home from a 5 on 1 dog attack in her house in which her older sisters jack russell was killed by her 5 dachshunds. (Yes that many) 
Not to mention my mother in law was hospitalised.

I've never seen a more disgusting scene. Truely horrible and they wonder why we never take our dog there or why i laugh when i say our soon to arrive child will NEVER go there. 

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

scubaroo - 26 Feb 2018 1:30 AM
Long story short.

Just got home from a 5 on 1 dog attack in her house in which her older sisters jack russell was killed by her 5 dachshunds. (Yes that many) 

I've never seen a more disgusting scene. Truely horrible and they wonder why we never take our dog there or why i laugh when i say our soon to arrive child will NEVER go there. 

That's just crazy...why would someone in suburbia want to own FIVE dogs??

That's really terrible..

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Long story short.

Dachsunds? As in sausage dogs?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 26 Feb 2018 11:55 AM

Dachsunds? As in sausage dogs?

Yes. They can be super aggressive.

As to the question as to why 5. She is a 26 year old whos best friend is her mum, has never been in a relationship other than with her dogs. She is a 26 year old toddler basically. They have a permit gor 4 dogs but had 7 once, not including pups. Shes a registered breeder but because their house so trashed the dogs are always sick, spending hundreds of dollars a month at the vet with various issues.

It is a fucking disgrace and it was pretty sad to have to clean up the aftermath. 
As sad as it is, i had to take photos to make sure it reminds me to not soften my stance on taking our child there and to show them why id never do it.

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

WGMG:

I don't know if anyone saw it on the news but a man broke into Grand Lodge in Brisbane City and did irreparable damage to a number of Masonic antiques including an organ which cost $103,000 in 1929.

Seeing the comments from the general public about how its a good laugh and how masons should just give up what they do is very sad to see. Masonry is first and foremost a charity that supports numerous causes. Seeing hundreds of people joke about this incident and basically praise the burglar is such a shame. 

Vanlassen
Vanlassen
Semi-Pro

scubaroo - 26 Feb 2018 12:51 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 26 Feb 2018 11:55 AM

Yes. They can be super aggressive.

As to the question as to why 5. She is a 26 year old whos best friend is her mum, has never been in a relationship other than with her dogs. She is a 26 year old toddler basically. They have a permit gor 4 dogs but had 7 once, not including pups. Shes a registered breeder but because their house so trashed the dogs are always sick, spending hundreds of dollars a month at the vet with various issues.

It is a fucking disgrace and it was pretty sad to have to clean up the aftermath. 
As sad as it is, i had to take photos to make sure it reminds me to not soften my stance on taking our child there and to show them why id never do it.

Saddest thing I heard all week.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

far out scubaroo, between your can't help himself mate with a dominating fugly girl friend and a 26yr old sister inlaw never been in a relationship but is with her dogs your around some real trying people :)

Love Football

Edited
6 Years Ago by LFC.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

LFC. - 26 Feb 2018 4:46 PM
far out scubaroo, between your can't help himself mate with a dominating fugly girl friend and a 26yr old sister inlaw never been in a relationship but is with her dogs your around some real trying people :)

Can i at least say that everyone else i know are fucking legends and im super stoked for our first child... if only it would just hurry up!
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

scubaroo - 26 Feb 2018 6:56 PM

Can i at least say that everyone else i know are fucking legends and im super stoked for our first child... if only it would just hurry up!

:laugh:
Good to hear lol......and mighty congrats mate on the first one to come.
Don't rush it believe me :hehe: sure is an experience and a huge time in life.

Love Football

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

BETHFC - 26 Feb 2018 1:27 PM
WGMG:

I don't know if anyone saw it on the news but a man broke into Grand Lodge in Brisbane City and did irreparable damage to a number of Masonic antiques including an organ which cost $103,000 in 1929.

Seeing the comments from the general public about how its a good laugh and how masons should just give up what they do is very sad to see. Masonry is first and foremost a charity that supports numerous causes. Seeing hundreds of people joke about this incident and basically praise the burglar is such a shame. 

Bikie gangs to cuddly toy runs to Hospitals as well....

Until you know why the individual did it, I'd keep an open mind
I've not much sympathy for those Catholic Churches that just happen to catch fire

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Buggalugs 2.0 - 27 Feb 2018 10:54 AM
BETHFC - 26 Feb 2018 1:27 PM

Bikie gangs to cuddly toy runs to Hospitals as well....

Until you know why the individual did it, I'd keep an open mind
I've not much sympathy for those Catholic Churches that just happen to catch fire

It's not about the individual who did it, more about the dickheads country-wide laughing at it and disrespecting the organisation they know nothing about. Seems more of a culture shift as people praise stupidity.  

The individual himself is a former mason who was removed because of in-masonic behavior (criminal activity). 

New Signing
New Signing
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

scubaroo - 26 Feb 2018 6:56 PM

You say that now but let me tell you im almost at 6 months without a single proper nights unbroken sleep. Its tough, its rewarding, i just hope it gets easier because this sleep deprivation is tough
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

LOL, yep gone through 3 of the little buggas I cherish till I die.
Depends more so what kind of partner you have importantly.

Love Football

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

WGMG:

The number of people I've seen over the past week or so who fit this meme perfectly, and automatically assume anybody with a counter argument is just a dumb redneck:

blob:http://forum.insidesport.com.au/52befe99-aa3f-4799-b065-d73edb2123ae
blob:http://forum.insidesport.com.au/175035e5-f407-427a-9590-0f31894f4d6a

Edited
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search