You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Author
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
marconi101 wrote:
avy1990 wrote:
Metallica vs numerous bands fights in comments on youtube videos.

What he said.

Super screamo music. Music is supposed to sooth your mind and please you, not give you headaches and want to look like fuckwit headbanging all the time.

I like you Marconi, but GTFO. When I'm pissed off, or frustrated, some angry, fuck off hardcore helps calm me down. Different kicks for different people.
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Funky Munky wrote:
I like you Marconi, but GTFO. When I'm pissed off, or frustrated, some angry, fuck off hardcore helps calm me down. Different kicks for different people.

I understand but when you have mates who just headbang all the time to the same repetitive shit (excpet Slipknot) it gets really annoying.

Really serious people at the gym. Calm the fuck down. Just beacuse I took your machine doesn't mean you have to go all Rambo and attempt to impress the chicks around the place.

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

marconi101 wrote:
Super screamo music. Music is supposed to sooth your mind and please you, not give you headaches and want to look like fuckwit headbanging all the time.

Ughh i hate super screamo as well. I don't mind a bit of it like ETF and ADTR but can't stand it hardcore or anything like that.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

When your boss is on the rags

Edited by guest: 5/5/2009 10:40:11 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
marconi101 wrote:
Really serious people at the gym. Calm the fuck down. Just beacuse I took your machine doesn't mean you have to go all Rambo and attempt to impress the chicks around the place.

Its called roid rage. They cant control it.
morgan234
morgan234
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Brokencyde, Brokencyde, Brokencyde

fuck i hate that band

also when you find a really good song/band and then after like 3 months or so heaps of people find out about them/it and apparently they knew the band/song before you.
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

Or when you find a good song/band and listen to it for 3 months before it gets massive air time and ruins it for you.
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

morgan234 wrote:
Brokencyde, Brokencyde, Brokencyde

fuck i hate that band

also when you find a really good song/band and then after like 3 months or so heaps of people find out about them/it and apparently they knew the band/song before you.

I don't think i could possibly agree with something more.
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
marconi101 wrote:

Its called roid rage. They cant control it.

True.

:p

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

morgan234
morgan234
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Have you heard there cover of low by flo rida?
i swear i thought it was impossible to make that song worse

oh how wrong i was
marconi101
marconi101
Legend

morgan234 wrote:
Have you heard there cover of low by flo rida?
i swear i thought it was impossible to make that song worse

oh how wrong i was

You think thats bad.

The 3 worse songs of all time:
1) Chocolate Rain - Tay Zonday.
2) Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
3) Crank That - Souljia Boy

socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

All Flo rida can fucking do is ruin songs even more than what they were or ruin songs that were good.

My sister who takes up space on the laptop with hundreds of photos taken on the camera on here of her doing stupid signs, pouting and the usual "myspace" shots with her friends.
morgan234
morgan234
Semi-Pro

Marconi they have nothing on the Low cover by Brokencyde

http://www.myspace.com/brokencyde

thats there myspace
scroll down to the player and listen to the low cover
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

If that album cover doesn't want to make you take to them with a 2x4 with rusty nails sticking out of it, I don't know what will.

EDIT: I take that back, that in the studio video will do it too.

Edited by Funky Munky: 5/5/2009 10:55:20 PM
marconi101
marconi101
Legend

Don't know the band but some metal group covered Souljia Boy's Crank That.

I was on the floor laughing and crying at the same time.

morgan234
morgan234
Semi-Pro

Funky Munky wrote:
If that album cover doesn't want to make you take to them with a 2x4 with rusty nails sticking out of it, I don't know what will.

EDIT: I take that back, that in the studio video will do it too.

Edited by Funky Munky: 5/5/2009 10:55:20 PM

martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

When you leave a thread and comeback and another 4+ pages have been added. ](*,)
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
:lol:

I feel dirty because I listened to 28 seconds of Low and gave them another play count. They have 34mill. Depressing :lol:
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

martyB wrote:
When you leave a thread and comeback and another 4+ pages have been added. ](*,)

:-k
morgan234
morgan234
Semi-Pro

imnofreak wrote:

I feel dirty because I listened to 28 seconds of Low and gave them another play count. They have 34mill. Depressing :lol:

i tried listening to the whole song
i got half way
i don't know how i even managed to listen for that long

Edited by morgan234: 5/5/2009 11:07:46 PM
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Knowing that at one stage i was ahead of s_fan in the post count, now I'm trailing severely
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

avy1990 wrote:
Knowing that at one stage i was ahead of s_fan in the post count, now I'm trailing severely

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Telemarketers for charities. Today I got a call from the salvos, "will you buy a book of raffle tickets" about a 30 second speech she goes on. You cant hang up on them, you just have to listen. You dont want the pain of selling the tickets but you also dont want to say no, they guilt trip you into that. So I say "Not today" and she just sighs and says "oh" in utter disappointment. Its just very awkward. I dont need this shit.
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

Haha i don't feel guilty in the slightest. I just hang up or use them for my enjoyment. Thats terrible i know...
My dad one time had someone selling a phone or something and e went a long with it and shes like "so you really want to buy it?" and h's like yeh yeh so she put him on hold to go get the manager or someone to get the details and stuff and the managers like "so you wanna buy the phone?" Dad's like "no" "But my client said you wanted to" "I didn't say that" He forgot to hang up and my dad heard him screaming and raging at the chick :lol:
It's cruel...
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
Telemarketers for charities. Today I got a call from the salvos, "will you buy a book of raffle tickets" about a 30 second speech she goes on. You cant hang up on them, you just have to listen. You dont want the pain of selling the tickets but you also dont want to say no, they guilt trip you into that. So I say "Not today" and she just sighs and says "oh" in utter disappointment. Its just very awkward. I dont need this shit.

I used to get them all the time ringing my mobile. The plan i was on back then with Telstra, Everytime people rang me, I'd get a certain amount of credit for as long as I was on the phone.
Everytime a telemarketer rang, which was often, I'd have them on there for 10 - 15 mins and get a fair bit of credit for them. I didn't buy credit for a whole year.:lol:
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

No sweat hanging up or stringing along indians flogging shit but charity drives are a bit different. Not really the charities, I dont really believe in them, lol, but the innocent sounding women on the other end. Its like they dont expect to be turned down because they tell you all about dying children and shit.

I had another one before as well. It rang, I heard the backgound noise, a call centre, barked at him pretty much "Hi, whose this!?" "Hh" He hangs up. WTF?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

marconi101 wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:

I understand but when you have mates who just headbang all the time to the same repetitive shit (excpet Slipknot) it gets really annoying.

Dude, Music is for moods. It's meant to be a 'journey' so to speak. I listen to heavy stuff when I want to get pumped or when I want to seem calmer than I feel. Or if I'm feeling mellow I'll chuck on some jazz or blues.

I hate people at the gym who drop the weights. There's a big fucking sign there "do not drop the weights" ALWAYS. And yet that's what they do. If you're dropping the goddamn weights you're not completing the exercise.
Quote:
I had another one before as well. It rang, I heard the backgound noise, a call centre, barked at him pretty much "Hi, whose this!?" "Hh" He hangs up. WTF?

I like to speak to them in german that confuses the fuck out of them.
Legend

One of my mates tried to pick a telemarketer up once :P
marconi101
marconi101
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
I hate people at the gym who drop the weights. There's a big fucking sign there "do not drop the weights" ALWAYS. And yet that's what they do. If you're dropping the goddamn weights you're not completing the exercise.

Another thing that pisses me off there.

Little kids. I hate them, always talking and screaming, and then they want everything, and then they cry and poop.
A great reason not to have kids.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Oh yeah...when you've got an indian male "So, what are you wearing?" goes down a treat.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search