Look alikes

Look alikes

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Quote:
So you can't even write your own posts..... you fail...

SSSHHHH!!1one one mk0825 is busy digging :lol:
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha ur so funny and gay
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

OOOOOOOKKKAAAAAAYYYYy...i'm officially weirded out. Normally it's chicks that tell me i'm "so funny"...and we all know where that leads...
Now, what's the deal with your obsession with my sexuality? That is incredibly disturbing. If I were to get freudian on you I would suggest that this is a deep underlying insecurity with your own homosexuality, you are desperate to find someone to diflect this insecurity onto. That or you have serious daddy issues...was he gay? or did he beat you? or did he abandon you? Would you like to pull up one of those psychiatrist's couches and have a talk mk0825?
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro
Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha ur so funny and gay

Why is Guest gay? Has he done anything to suggest he's gay? Being a Newcastle supporter and being gay are totally different things if you haven't noticed. ](*,)

Now I can't stop you talking about gay stuff, that's Erebus' job. But this is a football forum not a gay forum and if you constanly want to talk about gays and raping and gay raping, go find a Queer Eye forum and start posting there.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
Now I can't stop you talking about gay stuff, that's Erebus' job. But this is a football forum not a gay forum and if you constanly want to talk about gays and raping and gay raping, go find a Queer Eye forum and start posting there.

That was somewhat lacking in wit. Surely you could do better than cramming the word "gay" into a paragraph as many times as possible. You can makea half decent post sometimes...

And I think that was directed at me, this wouldn't be the first topic he's questioned my sexuality :roll:
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro
Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
And I think that was directed at me

My bad.

afromanGT wrote:
this wouldn't be the first topic he's questioned my sexuality :roll:

You're not the only one.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

u called me gay amfc in another topic, i dont think its insecurity we just cant think of anything that could match your agrade material, afro you truly are everyones hero.
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
u called me gay amfc in another topic, i dont think its insecurity we just cant think of anything that could match your agrade material, afro you truly are everyones hero.

I called you gay because you admitted to watching Queer Eye.
You called afro gay for no reason at all.

Go figure. ](*,)
And then go f**k off!
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

i dont watch it as far as i know its not even on, i just found the resemblance close.

pretty funny im owning you with defence i think its called 'the maurinho'
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
i dont watch it as far as i know its not even on, i just found the resemblance close.

If you don't watch it, how would you know if it's on or not? We haven't been hounded by TV ads for Queer Eye so for you to be able to recognise his face so well strongly suggests that you watch Queer Eye.

mk0825 wrote:
pretty funny im owning you with defence i think its called 'the maurinho'

You, owning? Why that's obsurd!
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

you watch the world game with craig foster and dirty sexy money what a prick u r u must watch them you posted it.
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
you watch the world game with craig foster and dirty sexy money what a prick u r u must watch them you posted it.

I have watch The World Game and I'm pretty sure everyone else on the FFT forums would have watched it before.

How could I have watched Dirty Sexy Money if it hasn't even premiered on TV yet. The only reason I noticed this was because the ad was being played so many times during the tennis.

I wrote:
We haven't been hounded by TV ads for Queer Eye

Go figure.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

you get my point then. i didnt have to watch that show to do a look alike just like u didnt have to watch a show to do yours.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

AMFC so what if he does watch Queer Eye? Ive watched it several times 8-[ its good for getting tips. But that's right, you haven't discovered the female species yet, have you? :lol:
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

that sounds like someone on my team WOW. i dont watch it though marty im afraid your on your own.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Quote:
sounds like someone on my team
Whatever.
Glenn - A-league Mad
Glenn - A-league Mad
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

I know, imature. But an accurate match none the less
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

this is glen getting prepared to suck my balls
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

look what you get when you google image search glenn aleague mad

Glenn - A-league Mad
Glenn - A-league Mad
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Raw nerve much? I must of been closer then I thought?!?.. :p :p

Dose your mum know you take photos of her while shes on the computer?
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

my mum, your mistaken, that chair, that computer, cmon, its you
Glenn - A-league Mad
Glenn - A-league Mad
World Class

mk0825 wrote:

Uuuughhh that come back lacked imagination, brain power, command of the english language, common sense, logic, rational thought, irrational thought, and balls.

Please go away and dont come back till you have something worthy to type...
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Glenn - A-league Mad wrote:
mk0825 wrote:

Uuuughhh that come back lacked imagination, brain power, command of the english language, common sense, logic, rational thought, irrational thought, and balls.

like one of your half assed comments, i think not.
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro

I know, imature. But an accurate match none the less

=d>
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

mk0825 wrote:

=d>
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

mk0825 wrote:
mk0825 wrote:

Unfortunately for you, glenn's voice carries far more weight on these forums and you're clearly just a sped in a wheelchair. I suggest you rethink your posts and your incessant niggling or fuck off.

Glenn - so incredibly immature but so damn true.
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
mk0825 wrote:

=d>

Your clapping your own shots? :lol:
Maybe because your the only one who finds it funny.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
mk0825 wrote:
mk0825 wrote:

Unfortunately for you, glenn's voice carries far more weight on these forums and you're clearly just a sped in a wheelchair. I suggest you rethink your posts and your incessant niggling or fuck off.

Glenn - so incredibly immature but so damn true.

thanks for the heads up afro ill try harder from now on.
glenns gonna sleep well tonight knowing hes got the full support of his idol afromanGT.
martyB
martyB
Legend

mk0825 wrote:
mk0825 wrote:

=d>
:-s Im sure i turned my web cam off. 8-[
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
thanks for the heads up afro ill try harder from now on.

Wouldn't that merely make you a tryhard?
Quote:
glenns gonna sleep well tonight knowing hes got the full support of his idol afromanGT.

nodoubt he will.
Quote:
Im sure i turned my web cam off.

Mark the date that marty pwns himself. and good job quoting that as many times as possible lads, we don't have enough images of disgustingly obese people sidplayed in this place.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search