*Official* Football Manager Thread

*Official* Football Manager Thread

Author
Weiry
Super Fan
Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)Super Fan (115 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
May as well put a quick plug in here - Working on a database for Football Manager 2019 that makes the lower leagues of Australia playable (will be trying to go as low as possible this year) as well as a fantasy promotion/relegation database also in the works. Hoping to make this the best and most realistic Australian file ever :) 
azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Weiry - 21 Nov 2018 1:52 PM
May as well put a quick plug in here - Working on a database for Football Manager 2019 that makes the lower leagues of Australia playable (will be trying to go as low as possible this year) as well as a fantasy promotion/relegation database also in the works. Hoping to make this the best and most realistic Australian file ever :) 

Keen
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

yay football manager and fifa is going to be fun with the expansion teams coming in 
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Just got back into this with FM18.
I’ve taken over Sunderland in 2022 in Dec and they were in a relegation battle in the championship.
The squad was pretty shit and just didn’t have any potency in the front third.
Tinkered around with formations with not much success trying to utilise the players I had that could play CM but it just couldn’t create chances.

Ended up reverting to a standard 442 and started looking far more threatening. Ended up getting on a pretty good run and finished 19th with my seasons top goal scorer on 5 goals lol! I recalled him from loan in Jan so that says something.

This is where the fun has started in the off season. I’ve ruthlessly cleared out some high wage earning players who were pretty mediocre and even got some transfer fees for them.
It did upset the apple cart a bit but I cleared $4m in wages and my leaders have backed me which is good.
I’ve picked up some youngsters on small transfer fees and low wages but with plenty of room to improve.
Let’s see how I transfer this side around aye
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area but to anyone who plays football manager I’m just wondering if you know how to become a researcher for the a league?

It’s going to games basically taking down stats and writing up your opinion of players skills to make the game as realistic as possible.

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

is fifa 19 worth getting or should i wait for 20? 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

Well FM 2020 is coming soon! playing in the a league is always fun should be good this year with western united and should be able to play as mcarthur united as well as they come in next season 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

My MacArthur fc team in fm so far.

howard_belle and Acton 

spira and deng npl full backs 

2 english marquees panos, theoharous, Ryan’s Teague and Chris Howard 

roy Krishna, Deni juric and a North Korean striker 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search