marconi's Games Thread

marconi's Games Thread

Author
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Edited
6 Years Ago by MrBrisbane
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Love with the BFV trailer everybody is complaining about a female WW2 soldier. They're is a dude with blue warpaint that looks like a viking and another soldier with a katana but we still get all this mundane "SJWfield, Snowflakefield" bullshit. 

I'm personally a bit miffed it looks so over the top/stylised/cartoony. The reason I like the battlefield franchise is the (relatively) realistic feel it provides compared to other titles. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
MrBrisbane - 25 May 2018 9:50 PM
Whats everyone been playing lately?

A Way Out was a pretty decent game, good co op and story. 

Finished God of War, really great game, deserves all the praise it received.

Currently playing through Detroit - Become Human, really enjoying it, if you enjoyed any of the previous games by quantum dream you will love it. 

Also not long until E3, what games you guys looking forward to seeing?

For me I can't wait to see game play of the Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima, Battlefield V and Death Stranding.

Finished my first of numerous I'm imagining ) play through of Detroit over the weekend. Heard some iffy things about previous games, but this one had me hooked. 

It's crazy seeing choices that you believed to be minor and inconsequential completely change the story. 
Mr B
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 30 May 2018 11:52 AM
Love with the BFV trailer everybody is complaining about a female WW2 soldier. They're is a dude with blue warpaint that looks like a viking and another soldier with a katana but we still get all this mundane "SJWfield, Snowflakefield" bullshit. 

I'm personally a bit miffed it looks so over the top/stylised/cartoony. The reason I like the battlefield franchise is the (relatively) realistic feel it provides compared to other titles. 

Well she was the centerpiece, so yeah, the focal point of the outrage lol

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

So many great trailers, so many games that will release and be underwhelming to the max.

Quite surprised they're even attempting Division 2 after the first.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

switters
switters
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

I usually hate remakes, but that resident evil 2 remake looks amazing. Apart from that, nothing really interested me.
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search