P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

Author
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Acidentally posted. my bad.

SO pv4 your fucking awesome. i do love you. i don't get to talk to you as much as we should. or drink togwether cos your marries and have a cutie little kid and you're gonna be a fucking awesome dad!

the real qusestuon is though is when are yoyu getting here to the dove and olive!!! or is it the olive and branch!!!

i can't remmeber, but what ido know is it's time for another drink. Halaf a bottle of canadian club, the best thing to come out of candada since like maple syrup,and 2 bottles of schweaaaapps ginger ale.

Shits good.

I love yha. im chewing my mouth off like a fucking gumy bear right now.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Aw yeah. Kevin Airs. mate, yur a top bloke. like you have to deal with doing avtual work, and thwen ahave to deal with all the bullshit and bullshit mulits on the forums which are probably losing hyou money.

mate, kevin, your like the greatest football australian journlist. keep up te great work. AsustRALIAN football wouldnt be where its at withpout the hard work of people like yourself. I'd love to buy you a beer or a cap of mdma some day, and then have a dozern beers after. Youd be spinning like a bottle cap.

seruously kev, i know you read these forums a lot, and progablhy los faith in humanitty in these forums, but yeah you do a top notch job, and i'd love to meet you one day and shake your had. Then you can meet yothe scaluwagyon that is me. Seriously, FDFA cup, round of 32, i know you'll be coverinf at leasr 1 game in sydney, dinner and drinks is one me. just don't tell ya wife. or if you do it's not a gay hookup. or is it. whatevr is cool with you bro, so long as we don't wind up at Ivy, fighting drug deals and lebbo bouncers just to wind up on MDA in newtown. that said, im ok with that shit and all.

I ove this forum, i really do. youre all awesome people, and keep posting, cos you make my knowledge of football bigger, and you're all cool people.

exceprt for paulc. you a truly a massive cunt, and somebody needs to guve you a fucking huge upper cut several times. like fuck off. just fuck off. not even the most desperate teeny trying to get rid of a shit load of mda would give you a hit. fuck off an go support your nrl or afl or whatver drumb numbinb bullshit sport you are so keen for.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

who else habe i fogetten. im sorry if i forgottrn people. trying not to chew my face off and drinking gin and tonics.

michael mate. forgot your forum name. cool dude. mate i love you truluy. you're seruouslyu like a mad awesome legend. mate, that night after grand final night, was fucked. i don't thin k i ever got to [properlyu apologize for that shit. your missus is like an aweosme hulk nurse. i think she blames me for that. i just knew that night somebody fuked you bad. i tried to look after you as best as I could . you're still an awesome awesome top bloke, and youve been out with me since which is good. I was so scared for you that night. nearly shit myself 3 times over. would have been like 2 girls 2 cup, expect in my undies.

CRUSADER@@@@@ you don't exape this either. Met you once. You're sarcasm on the forum is awesome and in real life. Apparently youre a soldier and you know military shit and i respect that. i really do. I honestly feel even thou people think your full of it, I think you know what ya yapping about. Dunno where ya based, but I totally respect the military shit man.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

PAULBAGZZZZZZZZZZZZ

im so so so so so so sorry I havent gotten to you yet. Mate your a funny cunt, and i love ya work. totally a forum legend, even if when yoyu first signed yup you shitten me to tears with ya -PB bullshit. like sigbning off like your sum sick cunt. But its totally worth it cos youre a great dude.

I regret not contacting you when i wa in townsville ages ago with my missus. her sister lives in townsville. can't remmeber right now whre abouts but it's near the big hill. like the only tall shit in that place. We both agree that crystal creek is an amazing place. what's that pub that's like half way between crystal creek and townsville? rollingstone pub?????? i stopped off for beers there with my missus and her sis after crystal creek one day. all they offere was tooheys new and xxxxx gold. not a drop of coopers in sight@!!!!! when i asked for a pale ale they asked if I was a foreigner lol. guess being from NSW i am a foreiner and used to good bebeer. but yeah, hopefully sydney fc play nfq heat or something in the ffa cup and it gives me an excuse to come up to towny and have a beer with you even if it is xxxxx gold which tastes like home brand mineral water with a dash of beer flouring. shit beer. fucking queenslandwers lol.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

THE SELECT FEW!!!!

you and I have had some gr98 banta over the years. I used to despise you with you're anti-football nonsense, but since I added you on facey, your like a laid back slighty more passionate version of me. Seriously love ya work on this joint. from the juniour shit right through to the ffa cup preliminary rounds. Youre great value for money. i love the fact we both have a seious passion for the ffa cup. Its great mate. like, your a top bloke. we need to meet up soon and do beers and beers and more beers. maybe some snort and what not but definitely beers and kebabs. cos beers and kebabse is like the totally greatest thing on the planet, except for david atronbourugh docos on lions killing things.

While im tllkning about victorian posters MELBOUTNE TERRACT!!!!!

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

mATE you annoy me with your anti modern football bullshit, but you make good points. another dude i'd like to meet for a drink and mabe a schnitty one day

but this forum, the socil part is fucking amazing. it truluy is. its brought football fans across this wide brown nation together like nothing before. i don't think any forum regarding austra;lian football has done this. Fuck the world game forum and all the bullshit associated with that asbestos of a forum. I mean, it wa cancerous enough every time their shit forum whent tits up and fucked all their little sorry arsrs. this forum is whrre its at!!

yeah sometime ddiscussion gets a bit stale and over gay, but theres always an issue or a subject that bring us togwether.

Fuck Rebbecca Wilson and her mangy old once fucked by some desperate teenagers 50 billion trillion kazillion old twat. Along with all the daily telegraph and sun people.

442 ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

But yeah, love ya all. u make the interner fun. :)

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

._.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Heine come down to Adelaide for Boxing Day and we can watch Sydney FC get the dick from Barca Down Under FC.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Didn't get a mention in Heine's substance assisted love rant.

RIP Me.

Edited
8 Years Ago by scotty21
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

scotty21 wrote:

RIP Me.

Dreadfully sorry. :cry:

I didn't mean to miss you. I kinda just passed out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

Heineken wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

RIP Me.

How have you pulled up then?

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

salmonfc wrote:
Heineken wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

RIP Me.

Eh, I've got midgets pounding my head with mini hammers, but the coffee is hot and freshly brewed so it's helping.

I think we started the night at dumpling hut in Newtown, and finished the night in Newtown via Ivy and maybe somewhere else. I have no idea how I got home. I think I hooked up with a some chick, no idea who. Got random lipstick stains around my lips and face. :lol: :lol:

I just checked my bank balance and I'm mortified. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, top night. :)

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

Heineken wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Heineken wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

RIP Me.

Eh, I've got midgets pounding my head with mini hammers, but the coffee is hot and freshly brewed so it's helping.

I think we started the night at dumpling hut in Newtown, and finished the night in Newtown via Ivy and maybe somewhere else. I have no idea how I got home. I think I hooked up with a some chick, no idea who. Got random lipstick stains around my lips and face. :lol: :lol:

:shock:

I'm actually impressed that you're awake right now.

Also I'm flattered that when you sat down to write your booze and dumpling fuelled love letter to FourFourTwo, I was the first person on your mind <3

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

This is the greatest thread I've ever seen.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

salmonfc wrote:
Heineken wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Heineken wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

RIP Me.

:shock:

I'm actually impressed that you're awake right now.

Also I'm flattered that when you sat down to write your booze and dumpling fuelled love letter to FourFourTwo, I was the first person on your mind <3

I believe the term is 'peaking off my fucking tits'. :lol:

Edited
8 Years Ago by Heineken
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Heiny your lovely words brought tears to my eyes <3
Edited
8 Years Ago by pv4
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
PAULBAGZZZZZZZZZZZZ

im so so so so so so sorry I havent gotten to you yet. Mate your a funny cunt, and i love ya work. totally a forum legend, even if when yoyu first signed yup you shitten me to tears with ya -PB bullshit. like sigbning off like your sum sick cunt. But its totally worth it cos youre a great dude.

I regret not contacting you when i wa in townsville ages ago with my missus. her sister lives in townsville. can't remmeber right now whre abouts but it's near the big hill. like the only tall shit in that place. We both agree that crystal creek is an amazing place. what's that pub that's like half way between crystal creek and townsville? rollingstone pub?????? i stopped off for beers there with my missus and her sis after crystal creek one day. all they offere was tooheys new and xxxxx gold. not a drop of coopers in sight@!!!!! when i asked for a pale ale they asked if I was a foreigner lol. guess being from NSW i am a foreiner and used to good bebeer. but yeah, hopefully sydney fc play nfq heat or something in the ffa cup and it gives me an excuse to come up to towny and have a beer with you even if it is xxxxx gold which tastes like home brand mineral water with a dash of beer flouring. shit beer. fucking queenslandwers lol.

Only just read this lol.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Edited
8 Years Ago by paulbagzFC
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

At EG's pissup for his birthday at the Beresford...

WHEN IS PV4 GETTING HERE!?!?!?!? It's gone midnight!!!midnivht!!!!!!!

Frothy chops for days a d shit

Seriously the c*nts who bailed are missing out.

SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
At EG's pissup for his birthday at the Beresford...

WHEN IS PV4 GETTING HERE!?!?!?!? It's gone midnight!!!midnivht!!!!!!!

Frothy chops for days a d shit

Seriously the c*nts who bailed are missing out.

I'm down the road at the Clock Hotel :lol:
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Fuck boys I left a while ago got ny hands on some Mr crackles and madeq it to the wrong bus stop. Organised a date for tomorrow night wirh a cougar too hahah fmd
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Draupnir wrote:
Fuck boys I left a while ago got ny hands on some Mr crackles and madeq it to the wrong bus stop. Organised a date for tomorrow night wirh a cougar too hahah fmd

Fuck due coukd fo skme mr crackles now!!!

×wou b d at marly a d now im fuckdd. Eg bailedc with chicks. Fuuùck

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Awwww yeah

I give me 30mins tops before I'm zonked out
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Drinking and watching the election discussions and I'm ok with it....... a sign of old age? :lol:

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

MrBrisbane wrote:
Drinking and watching the election discussions and I'm ok with it....... a sign of old age? :lol:

Lol :lol: You need to drink on match days again. You're no fun when sober.

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:

Lol :lol: You need to drink on match days again. You're no fun when sober.

:lol: I know mate, used to love that guy but he had to change for the better. Think I have partied enough for two life times, liver needs a few years to recover.

Condemned666
Condemned666
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
[youtube]N-WGfrEj0pE[/youtube]
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

did you notice that degenek looks like leckie with a groupers mouth

+

=

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

i think i just won the internet

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search