SOCCEROO match stats/analysis

SOCCEROO match stats/analysis

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
I thought I'd keep a thread going on in Performance about match stats for Australia over time, after they have been discussed in the Australian section.

There will be just one post per game with salient stats.

The next game will be some time in August. I could be oversea and unable to do stats, but I may have the game recorded. I will definitely be overseas for the WC qualifiers in September. Again I may be able to organise recordings and analyse them when I return in October.

AUSTRALIA V NEW ZEALAND, ADELAIDE, JUNE 2011

Australia had 60% of the possession, NZ 40 %.

Australia completed 371 passes, NZ 253.

Australia won 23 more one on one duels.

Australia had 88% pass accuracy for attempted passes, NZ had 86%.

There were 162 one versus one clashes in the game.

Australia had 16 shots for goal, NZ 5.

Percentage of long high balls out of attempted passes - Australia 3 %, NZ 4%.

Australia completed 206 passes in the attacking half, NZ completed 119 passes in their attacking half.

Edited by Decentric: 16/10/2015 01:02:45 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

AUSTRALIA V SERBIA, MELBOURNE, 2011.

Australia completed 398 passes to Serbia's 351.

Australia mishit 11% of passes. Serbia mishit 9% of their passes.

In other words Australia had a pass completion rate of 89%, Serbia 91%.

Australia had 53% possession, Serbia 47%, according to passing stats. Although Serbia spent more time carrying the ball.

Australia won 10 more one on one duels than Serbia.

Jedinak won 12 more one on one duels than he lost. He was Australia's high performer in 1v1s. His midfield partner, Valeri, lost 6 less than he won. He was our worst performer in 1 v 1 duels.

Of our young players, Zullo again showed the ability to beat players one on one. He looks to be a good prospect for left back.

Rhys Williams is also fitting in well at right back. I think he has also played defensive midfield and centre back for his club demonstrating versatility.

Holman and McKay seem to be two of our best players now. The former was outstanding in making 5 excellent first touches. McKay seems to do well wherever he plays.

Archie T also had very impressive stats with 100% pass completion rate as a striker. He just needed a bit more of the ball.

Serbia seemed able to control the ball for sustained periods in confined spaces, demonstrating superior technique to Australia. Some pundits think they could have had more success in big tournaments if they were mentally tougher.

krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Decentric wrote:
Serbia seemed able to control the ball for sustained periods in confined spaces, demonstrating superior technique to Australia. Some pundits think they could have had more success in big tournaments if they were mentally tougher.

Sorry - who sebia or australia?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

krones3 wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Sorry - who sebia or australia?

If Serbia was mentally tougher.

Mental strength is one of Australia's strengths.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

I'm currently looking at the Oman game.

I intend to post it in Australian Discussion section for a few days when completed. After I'll add it here for the record.

I intend to cover the Thailand game too.

One phenomenon which is apparent is that Kewell does a lot of little things well, not apparent to the average fan. He doesn't have the pace to beat quick defenders spectacularly like he used to 10 years ago.
However, he has a superb first touch in confined spaces, can pass well in tight spaces and is hard to shake of the ball. He is stronger physically and uses his body better than many realise. Moreover, he has excellent vision, consistently bringing team-mates into play whilst tightly marked.

Also, Spiranovic is interesting. He has very good distribution skills, probably the equal or better than any other CB we've had. Unfortunately he struggles to excel in physical body on body contact, one on one duels like Grella, Moore, Ogger, Jedinak and Kisnorbo have done.

Edited by Decentric: 13/11/2011 11:44:44 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Decentric wrote:
Also, Spiranovic is interesting. He has very good distribution skills, probably the equal or better than any other CB we've had.

Since when?

2005?

LOL
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Decentric wrote:
Also, Spiranovic is interesting. He has very good distribution skills, probably the equal or better than any other CB we've had.

Since when?

2005?

LOL

Given your self-proclaimed omniscience and omnipotence in the era of football prior to 2005, Chips, who had similar defensive passing completion percentages to Spiranovic? Who had similar offensive passing percentages to him?

What is an acceptable defensive pass accuracy percentage for a CB, Chips? Comparatively, what is a reasonable attacking/overall percentage passing completion rate for a striker?

Who had similar ball winning qualities to Spira?

Which aspects of ball winning is Spiranovic more proficient at?

Who, and how did players prior to 2005, compare to Spiranovic in various facets of defensive/attacking football?

Which Socceroos would you moot as being similar/different out of Robbie Dunn, Peter Wilson, Manfred Schaefer, Mehmet Durakovic, Milan Ivanovic, Steve Horvats, etc?](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Edited by Decentric: 21/11/2011 09:31:52 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AUSTRALIA V OMAN IN MUSCAT

Australia 0, Oman 1.

Australia had 66% of the possession, Oman had 34 %.

Australia completed 431 passes, Oman 228 passes.

Australia won 29 more one on one duels.

Australia had 93% pass accuracy for attempted passes, Oman had 91%.

There were 158 one versus one clashes in the game.

Australia had 14 shots for goal, Oman 10.

Australia had 6 shots on target, Oman 3.

Australia completed 277 passes in the attacking half, Oman completed 124 passes in their attacking half.

Australia had 90% pass accuracy in the attacking half, Oman had 88%.

Australia had 98% pass accuracy in the defensive half, Oman had 95%.

Australia completed 154 passes in the defensive half, Oman completed 104 passes in their defensive half.

Edited by Decentric: 21/11/2011 09:01:55 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AUSTRALIA V THAILAND IN BANGKOK

Australia 1, Thailand 0.

Australia had 60% of the possession, Thailand had 40 %.

Australia completed 386 passes, Thailand 257 passes.

Australia won 49 more one on one duels.

Australia had 92% pass accuracy for attempted passes, Thailand had 89%.

There were 185 one versus one clashes in the game.

Australia had 15 shots for goal, Thailand 9.

Australia had 3 shots on target, Oman 2.

Australia completed 181 passes in the attacking half, Thailand completed 118 passes in their attacking half. This equates to Australia having 61% of possession in their attacking half compared to Thailand having 39%.

Australia had 87% pass accuracy in the attacking half, Thailand had 83%.

Australia had 97% pass accuracy in the defensive half, Thailand had 94%.

Australia completed 205 passes in the defensive half, Thailand completed 139 passes in their defensive half.

Australia played 18 long high balls, Thailand played 11.

The long high balls were 3% of balls played by Australia and 6% by Thailand.

Keeper saves for Australia were 0 , Thailand's keeper made 1 save.

Edited by Decentric: 21/11/2011 09:02:53 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AUSTRALIA V SAUDI ARABIA IN MELBOURNE

Australia 4, Saudi Arabia 2.

Australia had 54% of the possession, Saudi had 46 %.

(This is according to number of passes completed). I think Saudi may have had more instances where they carried the ball for longer periods of time.

Australia completed 424 passes, Saudi 365 passes.

Australia won 37 more one on one duels.

Australia had 92% pass accuracy for attempted passes, Saudi had 91%.

There were 171 one versus one clashes in the game.

Australia had 17 shots for goal, Saudi had 13.

Australia had 11 shots on target, Saudi 6.

Australia completed 230 passes in the attacking half, Saudi completed 187 passes in their attacking half. This equates to Australia having 55% of possession in their attacking half compared to Saudi having 45%.

Australia had 91% pass accuracy in the attacking half, Saudi had 85%.

Australia had 95% pass accuracy in the defensive half, Saudi had 97%.

Australia completed 194 passes in the defensive half, Saudi completed 178 passes in their defensive half.

Keeper saves for Australia were 3 , Saudi's keeper made 3 saves.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

In a few days I'll be away for 10 days.

I'm relying on a recording from a person with questionable reliability for the Oman game. I'll be back to see the game against Japan.

I may do Denmark too.

The stats for at least one of the games, Japan, will be available in a few weeks.
Damo Baresi
Damo Baresi
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

[quote=Decentric]In a few days I'll be away for 10 days.
I'm relying on a recording from a person with questionable reliability for the Oman game. /quote]

Oohh, is it Julia Gillard?

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Decentric wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Since when?

2005?

LOL

Given your self-proclaimed omniscience and omnipotence in the era of football prior to 2005, Chips, who had similar defensive passing completion percentages to Spiranovic? Who had similar offensive passing percentages to him?

What is an acceptable defensive pass accuracy percentage for a CB, Chips? Comparatively, what is a reasonable attacking/overall percentage passing completion rate for a striker?

Who had similar ball winning qualities to Spira?

Which aspects of ball winning is Spiranovic more proficient at?

Who, and how did players prior to 2005, compare to Spiranovic in various facets of defensive/attacking football?

Which Socceroos would you moot as being similar/different out of Robbie Dunn, Peter Wilson, Manfred Schaefer, Mehmet Durakovic, Milan Ivanovic, Steve Horvats, etc?](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Edited by Decentric: 21/11/2011 09:31:52 PM

OK, I'll pick up the discredited mantle of chips, and speak up for some of the older socceroo CB's.

My impression of Spiranovic is that he looks good on the ball, but is prone to mistakes.

Most of those old socceroo CBs were more solid defensive presences than Spiranovic, although Dunn, Wilson and others were more limited with what they could do with the ball.

Manfred Schaeffer was a better player than Spira....he was more solid defensively, and used the ball well and passed it well. And Ivanovic was far more skillful- and positioned himself so well that he rarely had to make desperate last minute tackles...

Alex Tobin, too, was better defensively than Spiranovic.
ginger_n_soy23
ginger_n_soy23
Under 7s
Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)

Decentric wrote:

I'm relying on a recording from a person with questionable reliability for the Oman game. I'll be back to see the game against Japan.

I may do Denmark too.

The stats for at least one of the games, Japan, will be available in a few weeks.

My first post after lurking for some time....

Decentric, your stats and comments are one of the most interesting posts on this site. Looking forward to the next update!
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

ginger_'n_soy23 wrote:
Decentric wrote:

I may do Denmark too.

My first post after lurking for some time....

Decentric, your stats and comments are one of the most interesting posts on this site. Looking forward to the next update!

It will be a few days before the Japan/Australia stats go up. I'm running coaching clinics tomorrow.

I also put them in the Australian Section first with a greater number of posters responding. After a few days I put the original stats sheet in this section in a quasi-archive.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AUSTRALIA V JAPAN IN BRISBANE

Australia 1, Japan 1.

Australia had 45% of the possession, Japan had 55 %.

When the game was 11 v 11 before MIlligan was sent off in the 56th minute, Australia had 56% possession, Japan 44%.

(This is according to number of passes completed). Japan had 20 instances where they carried the ball for 15 metres or more, Australia only had 4. This meant Japan had longer periods of ball carrying, adding to possession stats.
11 of Japan's 20 occurred when Australia went down to 10 players.

Australia completed 261 passes, Japan 318 passes.

When 11 v 11 until Milligan's dismissal, Australia completed 211 passes, Japan had 169 passes.

In the break up of those passes Australia had 124 in the defensive half and 87 in the attacking half. Japan made 60 defensive passes, and 109 attacking passes. So Japan had more passes in the attacking half.

Australia won 46 more one on one duels.

Australia has rarely been matched in this facet of the game over 4 years of compiling stats.

There were 169 one versus one duels altogether. Of those Cahill featured in 40 of them. Brosque featured in 22 1v1 duels and Ogger contested 17. The lowest contested 1v1 duels were North who contested 6 and Rukayvytsa with 3.

Australia had 88% pass accuracy for attempted passes, Japan had 91%.
I think Australia's percentage decreased when they went down to 10 men.

The all important defensive pass accuracy was 95% for both teams,
which is very good.

Attacking pass accuracy for Australia was 80%, whilst Japan achieved 90%.
This was different when there were 11 v 11 players on the pitch until the 58th minute when Milligan was dismissed.

Australia had 18 shots for goal, Japan had 15.

Australia had 7 shots on target, Japan 4.

The stats show some interesting trends which I'll add to over the next few days. Some of the Australian fans' and media's Socceroo scapegoats are improving.

Neanderthal
Neanderthal
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

Are the stats on their way for the Scotland game? :)
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Neanderthal wrote:

Sorry mate.

I can't access the technology from my current remote location.

Should be able to do all games coming up.
neverwozza
neverwozza
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Decentric wrote:
Neanderthal wrote:

Sorry mate.

I can't access the technology from my current remote location.

Should be able to do all games coming up.

Lift your game slacker:lol:
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

I will be able to access the Lebanon/Socceroos game.

I'll put the stats up in Australian Football section for a few days, then put the original post with the stats in this section for the archives.

I think I'll have the whole thing completed sometime on Saturday.

Its drinks time tomorrow evening and Saturday night, which should slow things down a bit.:)

I should be able to do the stats for the Jordan game too and every other match for this WCQ campaign.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Decentric wrote:

I'll put the stats up in Australian Football section for a few days, then put the original post with the stats in this section for the archives.

Its drinks time tomorrow evening and Saturday night, which should slow things down a bit.:)

I should be able to do the stats for the Jordan game too and every other match for this WCQ campaign.

Don't forget to mention Australia played a 4-4-2 formation instead of the 4-3-3 dutch system. This pretty much is a no vote of confidence by Holger in the dutch system our youth are forced to learn.
lollywood
lollywood
Amateur
Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:
Don't forget to mention Australia played a 4-4-2 formation instead of the 4-3-3 dutch system. This pretty much is a no vote of confidence by Holger in the dutch system our youth are forced to learn.

The 4-3-3 Dutch system certainly tends to have surprisingly jingoistic tendencies of Jogo Bonito to it's play.

:d
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Aussiesrus wrote:
Decentric wrote:

I'll get back to you on this, Aussie.

I posed the same question to a senior FFA apparachik. An interesting explanation was proffered.

I'll just post the stats in the Australian section and answer a few queries.

Edited by Decentric: 8/9/2012 01:51:58 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Aussiesrus wrote:
Decentric wrote:

I posed this question to a FFA big wig.

He said that since most of the current Socceroos hadn't come through a system of being trained in 1-4-3-3, the prevailing thought when appointing Holger , was that if he didn't play the Socceroos in a 1-4-3-3, and its variations, it wouldn't matter.

Apparently Han Berger visited Tasmania. At the time there was an implosion with the state TD's position.

Things were very poorly organised for his visit to address the Tassie football milieu. Han turned up to an audience of 2. #-o He was incensed. He said he would never, ever come back to Tassie again to address the Tassie football community! Apparently he is a man of his word too.

It looks like Holger is being mooted as his replacement. From what I've seen, he has never, ever played the 1-4-3-3 with the Socceroos. I'm not sure what the content of his speech would be?

The other view proffered by Berger is that 1-4-3-3 is much harder to play than a 4-4-2. Henceforth, the rationale is like this - if one is trained in 1-4-4-3 it is much easier to play a 4-4-2 than the inverse.

Just quietly, poor Han has been shocked at the paucity of football knowledge across the country.#-o
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

lollywood wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

The 4-3-3 Dutch system certainly tends to have surprisingly jingoistic tendencies of Jogo Bonito to it's play.

:d

Not sure what you mean, Lollywood?

I'm not sure of an apparent nexus between jingoism (nationalism), a Brazilian expression for a style of football and the Dutch 1-4-3-3?:?

You might be too intelligent for me. Can you please use plain English to clarify what you mean?
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AUSTRALIA V LEBANON IN BEIRUT

Australia 3, Lebanon 0.

Goalscorers for Australia - Cahill 21 minutes, McKay 23 min, Archie Thompson 87 min.

Australia had 49% of the possession, Lebanon had 51%.

(This is according to number of passes completed). Lebanon had 23 instances where they carried the ball for 15 metres or more, Australia only had 11. This meant Lebanon had longer periods of ball carrying, adding to possession stats.

Australia completed 344 passes, Lebanon 354 passes.

In the break up of those passes Australia had 172 in the defensive half and172 in the attacking half. Lebanonn made 204 defensive passes, and 150 attacking passes. So Australia had 22 more passes in the attacking half.

Australia won 27 more one on one duels.

Australia has rarely been matched in this facet of the game over 4 years of compiling stats.

There were 136 one versus one duels altogether. Of those Cahill featured in 16 of them in the 50 minutes he played, Jedinak featured in 18 1v1 duels ( in just 45 minutes) and Ogger contested 13.

The lowest contested 1v1 duels from players who completed at least 45 minutes, was Bresciano, who only contested 3.

Carney won 11 more than he lost (an amazing stat for him, as this is usually a manifest weakness).

Jedinak won 8 more than he lost.

Ogger won 10 more than he lost.

Australia had 93% pass accuracy for attempted passes, Lebanon had 92%.

The all important defensive pass accuracy was 98% for Australia (excellent), whilst Lebanon achieved 94%.

Attacking pass accuracy for Australia was 89%, whilst Lebanon achieved 90%.

Australia had 15 shots for goal, Lebanon had 13. Of these shots more of Lebanon's were from range. I forgot to record shots on target.

Schwarzer made 1 save, whilst the Lebanese keeper made 4.

Edited by Decentric: 10/9/2012 05:18:24 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

u]AUSTRALIA V JORDAN IN AMMAN[/u]

Australia 1 , Jordan 2.

(This is according to number of passes completed). Jordan had 12 instances where they carried the ball for 15 metres or more, Australia had 14.

Australia completed 358 passes, Jordan 148 passes.

In the break up of those passes Australia had 138 in the defensive half and 220 in the attacking half. Jordan made 62 defensive passes, and 86 attacking passes. So Australia had 210 more passes in the attacking half!!!!!!!

Australia won 32 more one on one duels.

There were 205 one versus one duels altogether. This is the highest figure in any game I've taken stats on in 4 years!

Of those Cahill featured in 39 of them: nearly all from Schwarzer's punts and a few Wilkshire crosses.
Jedinak featured in 12 one v one duels ( in just 45 minutes); Spiranovic contested19; Kruse contested 24; Neill contested 16; Wilkshire contested 20 and Brosque contested 23. The lowest contested duels figure for a player on the pitch for 90 minutes, was for McKay.

Carney won 9 more than he lost (an amazing stat for him, as this is usually a manifest weakness).

Jedinak won 4 more than he lost.

Spiranovic won 9 more than he lost.

Neill's one versus one ledger was minus 4 - the worst I've ever recorded for an Aussie CB in 4 years!

Australia had 90 % pass accuracy for attempted passes, Jordan had 90 %.

The all important defensive pass accuracy was 99 % for Australia (excellent), whilst Jordan achieved 91 %.

Attacking pass accuracy for Australia was 86 %, whilst Jordan achieved 89 %.

Australia had 17 shots for goal, Jordan had 13.

Of these shots, 7 of Jordan's were from range, 1 of Australia's was from range - Jedinak's thunderbolt that hit the post.

Australia had 16 shots on goal from close range, Jordan had 6.

Australia had 5 shots on target, Jordan had 4.

Schwarzer made 3 saves, whilst the Jordanian keeper made 7.

Edited by Decentric: 21/9/2012 03:22:09 PM
Neanderthal
Neanderthal
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

Will we be so lucky to see your stats for the Iraq game Decentric?

Incase you don't have the footage, it's on SBS.com now:

http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/2292072126/Iraq-v-Australia-1st-Half

http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/2292072104/Iraq-v-Australia-2nd-Half
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

The Socceroos, playing a 4-2-3-1 was certainly different compared the old and outdated 4-4-2 system, they looked more comfortable in possession from the back to the front although they didnt create too many opportunities, i wonder what you think about that Decentric? Im keen to see some stats on this performance and to see if they have improved or not :)
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Barca4Life wrote:
The Socceroos, playing a 4-2-3-1 was certainly different compared the old and outdated 4-4-2 system, they looked more comfortable in possession from the back to the front although they didnt create too many opportunities, i wonder what you think about that Decentric? Im keen to see some stats on this performance and to see if they have improved or not :)

You need stats to work out how rubbish we were v a massively weakened Iraq? :oops:
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search