Forum Ranks

Forum Ranks

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Hardcore FAN!

Julia.

you could always get a job... :P
What a silly idea.[-x

far be it for people in this country to do much at all, i'm working harder than most people i know and not even being payed for it!! i feel duped :(

but who am i to make fun of you julia, i'm "hardcore fan" too now.

i'm catching you up :) lookout :P
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

Hey,

I see. Have you declared war?

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

I see. Have you declared war?

Julia.

that depends. do you want to leave that as an open question for me to take and run with it as most guys would??

i dont want to start something that i mightn't be able to finish ;) particularly with you in brisband and me in melbourne ;) x2
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

afromanGT wrote:

i dont want to start something that i mightn't be able to finish ;) particularly with you in brisband and me in melbourne ;) x2

Hey,

I am confuddled.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

terrificj wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

Hey,

I am confuddled.

Julia.

i was just being a Tool. i meant nothing by it. you're probably vergin on to old for me too, you're doing...lemme guess, third year Uni??...actually, there's no prep in Qld, so that would mean that you're only two years older than me :P
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

Still confuddled.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Still confuddled.

Julia.

looking back at it now, it doesn't make much sense at all. i dont even remember what i was on about.

you are at Uni though right? lets see if i'm as good as i think i am :P
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

Yes.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Yes.

Julia.

i'm guessing second or third year?? so you're about 23??

I like playing this game with people :P
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Hows 2nd or 3rd year 23? Assuming you enter Uni straight after high school, 2nd or 3rd year is more likely to be 19 or 20.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Erebus wrote:
Hows 2nd or 3rd year 23? Assuming you enter Uni straight after high school, 2nd or 3rd year is more likely to be 19 or 20.

she could hav deferred and "seen the world"...
and i forgot that the people in QLD dont hav prep so they are a year ahead ;)
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

All wrong.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

All wrong.

Julia.

ok...Fifth year uni, doing post grad, and you're about 25 or 26??
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

Wrong.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

higher or lower?? i must be getting closer :P
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

That is for me to know and for you to find out, or not.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

That is for me to know and for you to find out, or not.

Julia.

ok, well i'm guessing that you're under thirty, using words like "confuddled", but i've been wrong before. but that throws me all out as to where you're at for university...

someone help me out here!! :P
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Congrats to afromanGT, first to 300 posts and first to new "starry" rank images.

Original post has been updated.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

wOOt for me :d/

how do you like that terrificj?? :P
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

Congrats. Now the stars start again! Gah.

Julia.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

so how many posts do i need to make the next rank The Web Guy?? or do i have to wait and see??](*,) And how many posts do i need before i can become a mod?? :P
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Group: Administrators
I commend you for calling me THE Web Guy, haha.

All I can say regarding ranks is that, as you may have guessed by now, the gaps between each rank gets larger and larger. And yes, you will have to wait and see.

In regards to becoming a mod, mods will be chosen by the grand overseers based on their own set of criteria. There is no application process, and asking to become one will, if anything, decrease your chance of becoming one.

But I'll forget that you asked that, so don't worry ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

The Web Guy wrote:

All I can say regarding ranks is that, as you may have guessed by now, the gaps between each rank gets larger and larger. And yes, you will have to wait and see.

In regards to becoming a mod, mods will be chosen by the grand overseers based on their own set of criteria. There is no application process, and asking to become one will, if anything, decrease your chance of becoming one.

I wasn't asking really...my curiosity was slightly peaked, that's all.

So the next step up is at about 500 then...ok...

and as for "THE web guy"...that's your screen name, and since you remain anonymous aotherwise, that is what i shall refer to you as :P ;)
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
The Web Guy wrote:

I wasn't asking really...my curiosity was slightly peaked, that's all.

So the next step up is at about 500 then...ok...

and as for "THE web guy"...that's your screen name, and since you remain anonymous aotherwise, that is what i shall refer to you as :P ;)
Wooooooow 300 posts. Gotta catch up tbh :p
Legend

Btw. I call hax on afroman
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:

"hax"...am i missing something here?? damn street lingo...

or is it meant to be "hacks" i which case i say, good luck to you...you will fail miserably.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

or is it meant to be "hacks" i which case i say, good luck to you...you will fail miserably.
Lawl get wit da 1337 sp3|<
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

no, i dont want to and you cant make me :P

what the hell happened to plain old english??!!
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

Too much work for the internet world :-({|=
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

Too much work for the internet world :-({|=

That's why mankind is doomed to failure, because we wont evolve any more and will become lazy and get screwed over...a demise of our own design.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search