Please resurrect this forum - hello from new Mod

Please resurrect this forum - hello from new Mod

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
After asking  repeatedly for a Mod for this section, I've been made a Mod.

Hopefully, we can resurrect  this to what it was.

Hopefully, Dragon 4 Life( Baggers), Paddles, Jaczy Jim and Mikey will return and start some threads. We have posted elsewhere, but we might try and recruit some posters we've met elsewhere.

In the past this has been an excellent forum, but there were some nasty personal attacks. Any more of these and they won't be tolerated, as they were launched at some very good posters.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hi! What an open world cup

is it too late for some forum fantasy cricket?
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Paddles should not be welcome here if you want successful discussions. Everything that Paddles stands for is wrong, pro money and pro fake cricket. The enemy of real cricket and being a decent human.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Test_Fan - 5 Jun 2019 5:30 PM
Paddles should not be welcome here if you want successful discussions. Everything that Paddles stands for is wrong, pro money and pro fake cricket. The enemy of real cricket and being a decent human.

Play the ball not the man, Test Fan.

Many of us have found Paddles has been an excellent poster in terms of his knowledge of cricket on this forum, and others where I've seen him post.

I might share some of your concerns about shorter forms of cricket, but others enjoy it. They also have a right to post about it on a cricket forum.  
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

grazorblade - 5 Jun 2019 10:47 AM
hi! What an open world cup

is it too late for some forum fantasy cricket?

You can do what you like if it pertains to cricket, Grazor.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Decentric - 5 Jun 2019 11:13 PM
Test_Fan - 5 Jun 2019 5:30 PM

Play the ball not the man, Test Fan.

Many of us have found Paddles has been an excellent poster in terms of his knowledge of cricket on this forum, and others where I've seen him post.

I might share some of your concerns about shorter forms of cricket, but others enjoy it. They also have a right to post about it on a cricket forum.  

Of course you would say that but as the account is probably another one of your multis then it has absolutely no credibility. And again you are going about the right to post, THERE IS NOT SUCH RIGHT YOU MORON.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

Decentric - 5 Jun 2019 11:15 PM
grazorblade - 5 Jun 2019 10:47 AM

You can do what you like if it pertains to cricket, Grazor.

BUT IT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO REAL CRICKET, IT IS ABOUT FAKE CRICKET BULLSHIT. 
jaszyjim
jaszyjim
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)

Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 6:33 AM

Gday Test_Fan,
jaszyjim - I thought I would clock on to see if it was worth coming back as World cup finals is now on free to air.
Unfortunately your above comments, which have absolutely nothing to do with the game tell me I am wasting my time.
I was a late comer to this site, not knowing anyone except through their contributions to same.
I have enjoyed what Padlles has written, without necessarily agreeing with him all the time, as I have often done with
others on this site. If I do not agree I post accordingly but find no need to attack them personally as you are doing.
I enjoy a site that promotes interesting debate, which is why I returned but if you carry on in this vein I will leave again.
Please, please post on the games, so we all can enjoy same.
regards - jaszyjim
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

jaszyjim - 6 Jun 2019 4:58 PM

Gday Test_Fan,
jaszyjim - I thought I would clock on to see if it was worth coming back as World cup finals is now on free to air.
Unfortunately your above comments, which have absolutely nothing to do with the game tell me I am wasting my time.
I was a late comer to this site, not knowing anyone except through their contributions to same.
I have enjoyed what Padlles has written, without necessarily agreeing with him all the time, as I have often done with
others on this site. If I do not agree I post accordingly but find no need to attack them personally as you are doing.
I enjoy a site that promotes interesting debate, which is why I returned but if you carry on in this vein I will leave again.
Please, please post on the games, so we all can enjoy same.
regards - jaszyjim

Please stay, JJ.

It will be cleaned up.

I'm trying to get Baggers and  Paddles back.

Your comments are much appreciated, mate .

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators

Mate knock it off. You can voice your dislike politely for this form of cricket and leave those that do to enjoy it or even better, just leave it alone.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Decentric - 5 Jun 2019 11:13 PM

Of course you would say that but as the account is probably another one of your multis then it has absolutely no credibility. And again you are going about the right to post, THERE IS NOT SUCH RIGHT YOU MORON.

Reluctantly, your actions leave me with no option but to submit your recent actions to the Mod panel for consideration, Test Fan. 

We had a particularly viable cricket forum.

We've lost some quality contributors to other forums, tired of being abused.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

Decentric - 6 Jun 2019 5:10 PM

Reluctantly, your actions leave me with no option but to submit your recent actions to the Mod panel for consideration, Test Fan. 

We had a particularly viable cricket forum.

We've lost some quality contributors to other forums, tired of being abused.

I am currently on another forum where I have not encountered someone like you or your multi Paddles with the immoral look at the world and cricket. I could not give a shit about this cricket section except to hope it fails and that is the only reason I am posting here. Do what you want but it will never change the pathetic piece of slime you are with all your multis including Paddles. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by Test_Fan
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 5:26 PM
Decentric - 6 Jun 2019 5:10 PM

I am currently on another forum where I have not encountered someone like you or your multi Paddles with the immoral look at the world and cricket. I could not give a shit about this cricket section except to hope it fails and that is the only reason I am posting here. Do what you want but it will never change the pathetic piece of slime you are with all your multis including Paddles. 

I can't find your PM, but this is your first unofficial warning, TF.

Knock it off.

Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

Decentric - 6 Jun 2019 5:38 PM
Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 5:26 PM

I can't find your PM, but this is your first unofficial warning, TF.

Knock it off.

Your whole reason for becoming moderator was to ban me, so why would I knock it off. I might as well go down swinging rather than just sit here until you ban me. I hate you and your multi Paddles. You are scum, you are shit. It gave me great pleasure to see this cricket section getting no attention and knowing I had shut it down, I got you to stop posting as Paddles, I won that battle. Now you come back as moderator and yes you are going to win this time. But even if you win this cricket section is probably going to fail anyway. I certainly hope it does and I will do everything I can to ensure it does fail. 
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

mcjules - 6 Jun 2019 5:06 PM

Mate knock it off. You can voice your dislike politely for this form of cricket and leave those that do to enjoy it or even better, just leave it alone.

I am never going to be civil to Decentric or his multi Paddles if Decentric bring Paddles back. I hate the fuckhead more than I hate T20 and one day cricket. I just want to destroy this cricket section of the forum. I know I will be banned soon, but I drove everyone away from here once and I will do it again if I am allowed to do it.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 5:58 PM

I am never going to be civil to Decentric or his multi Paddles if Decentric bring Paddles back. I hate the fuckhead more than I hate T20 and one day cricket. I just want to destroy this cricket section of the forum. I know I will be banned soon, but I drove everyone away from here once and I will do it again if I am allowed to do it.

I'd love you to post as the old Test Fan and Gruen who used to post constructive and civil posts in this section.

You enhanced the quality of this forum in those days, mate.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 5:58 PM

Nah you won't be destroying anything.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

I think Baggers is overseas.

I vaguely  recollect him telling me on the phone.

I can't raise him.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search