Bucks Party

Bucks Party

Author
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Mate you can't let this go on.
All your bringing up is excuse's, I'm not being rude here just saying you can't sit back anymore and think nothing else can be done.
What a pathetic bucks night to even consider.
Control freak central, this will never be a happy ending in the first place so you got to step up pal.

Love Football

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

LFC. - 25 Feb 2018 2:04 AM
Mate you can't let this go on.
All your bringing up is excuse's, I'm not being rude here just saying you can't sit back anymore and think nothing else can be done.
What a pathetic bucks night to even consider.
Control freak central, this will never be a happy ending in the first place so you got to step up pal.

the buck night and the relationship are two seperate things.
A. There is no way there will be interference from her on the night, she will know nothing and his phone will be confiscated.

B. If your argument is about the lack of strippers, that is simply because he just isn't interested, and if he is on the night we can go to them.

C. Yes, the relationship is fucked, hes been told to get out when hes confided, people have offered all sorts of help. Hes been offered beds to stay, counselling, he has a well pating job in the public service so hed get back on his feet pretty quickly. But realistically you cant help those who won't help themselves. 

I've been battling her for 10 years, id called them both out after the cheating he did while he was in relationships with friends of mine, cause that kind of thing isn't in his nature. 
To get this straight, shes also never been in a relationship with anyone else, shes extremely unattractive, a bully, manipulative and has a shitty attitude towards friends. 

His bucks will be good, boobs or not, its going ahead regardless because, why not? Hopefully the wedding doesnt. I just wanted some alternative ideas.

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Have a mate. Mid 40s. Fit and happy as anything. Such a cool head and life-loving bloke. His wife of 20 years, who rocks a cross between a peacock and 80s hairstyle, is an absolute witch.

Out of the blue she calls it off for her to announce she's in a relationship with a local 20 year old girl. This is a small German village. Everyone knows each other. He wears this shit for a good year in the hope it'll just be a phase. But wait, she wants to have him and her girlfriend. So he's dragged around town to cafes and anywhere else embarrassed as hell as everyone wonders why his wife was seen kissing and holding someone 20 years younger in public.

A point comes where they have decent distance. We say it's still his call to make but urge him to go on this New York tour trip with other Germans, the majority singles. With his attitude and outlook on life, he'd be the most eligible bachelor at his age. He eventually decides against going abroad. We'd felt he would have learnt the joys of freedom and perhaps even met someone on the tour. We felt he'd met his dream woman on a train to Frankfurt when he sat next to her and helped her with heavy diving equipment. They chatted for 3 hours non stop.

Unfortunately he keeps holding onto that past relationship from 20 years ago. He's still a slave and is ordered to clean or do other shit while Bundesliga is on. He needs to ask for permission to meet up and often has his plans sabotaged at the last minute and will be a victim of intimidation. 

He earns well and is healthy and fit. If he could only cut this tie his standard of life would go through the roof. Oh yeah, his wife also demands they go to Belgium for 4 weeks every year essentially eating up most of his annual leave. 

I wonder how things might be in 10 years if this continues. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

scubaroo - 25 Feb 2018 10:52 AM
LFC. - 25 Feb 2018 2:04 AM

the buck night and the relationship are two seperate things.
A. There is no way there will be interference from her on the night, she will know nothing and his phone will be confiscated.

B. If your argument is about the lack of strippers, that is simply because he just isn't interested, and if he is on the night we can go to them.

C. Yes, the relationship is fucked, hes been told to get out when hes confided, people have offered all sorts of help. Hes been offered beds to stay, counselling, he has a well pating job in the public service so hed get back on his feet pretty quickly. But realistically you cant help those who won't help themselves. 

I've been battling her for 10 years, id called them both out after the cheating he did while he was in relationships with friends of mine, cause that kind of thing isn't in his nature. 
To get this straight, shes also never been in a relationship with anyone else, shes extremely unattractive, a bully, manipulative and has a shitty attitude towards friends. 

His bucks will be good, boobs or not, its going ahead regardless because, why not? Hopefully the wedding doesnt. I just wanted some alternative ideas.

Nothing about the strippers mate.
Just about a mate who can't help himself, life is too damn short to caught up in a web like that.

Love Football

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

johnszasz - 25 Feb 2018 9:31 PM
Have a mate. Mid 40s. Fit and happy as anything. Such a cool head and life-loving bloke. His wife of 20 years, who rocks a cross between a peacock and 80s hairstyle, is an absolute witch.

Out of the blue she calls it off for her to announce she's in a relationship with a local 20 year old girl. This is a small German village. Everyone knows each other. He wears this shit for a good year in the hope it'll just be a phase. But wait, she wants to have him and her girlfriend. So he's dragged around town to cafes and anywhere else embarrassed as hell as everyone wonders why his wife was seen kissing and holding someone 20 years younger in public.

A point comes where they have decent distance. We say it's still his call to make but urge him to go on this New York tour trip with other Germans, the majority singles. With his attitude and outlook on life, he'd be the most eligible bachelor at his age. He eventually decides against going abroad. We'd felt he would have learnt the joys of freedom and perhaps even met someone on the tour. We felt he'd met his dream woman on a train to Frankfurt when he sat next to her and helped her with heavy diving equipment. They chatted for 3 hours non stop.

Unfortunately he keeps holding onto that past relationship from 20 years ago. He's still a slave and is ordered to clean or do other shit while Bundesliga is on. He needs to ask for permission to meet up and often has his plans sabotaged at the last minute and will be a victim of intimidation. 

He earns well and is healthy and fit. If he could only cut this tie his standard of life would go through the roof. Oh yeah, his wife also demands they go to Belgium for 4 weeks every year essentially eating up most of his annual leave. 

I wonder how things might be in 10 years if this continues. 

Mate... seriously that's like looking into the future.
My mate isn't allowed to play outdoor football anymore because he has to spend sunday making lunches for work for the whole week.
He has to use a few weeks a year to help her dad fix up stuff on his property.

Just last night a few friends went to a birthday dinner with this couple, they had a huge row because he forgot the birthday card and she was pissed because he didn't think it was as big of a deal as she did. I don't know exactly what was said but one of the girls had a chat to him and she asked if he was happy in the relationship and he said "no". Seriously what the fuck. 

Sorry LFC. misunderstood.
Seriously though, can't help those who won't help themselves. 
We're having this bucks regardless.
thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Random as suggestion but... 

For my sisters fiance. I bought 2 roombas. Put on the table with cups of beer on top and play beer pong. 
Another one i did was rent out a small cinema. Connected a ps4 fifa beers and popcorn. They also had arcade machines was quite fun
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

This is an extremely entertaining thread.   
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

So this is from a while back (nearly 2 years) but thought id give a bit of an update.

The bucks party was good but just like an average night. 
The wedding was fucked and was a full weekend of work because the venue required set up to be done by the clients.

The "maid of honor" left early after the wedding cause she was exhausted,  she is a good friend and we both knew this shit was a mistake.

Anyhow 1 year of wedded bliss which was apparently 12 months of the wife hooking up with randoms infront of her and his friends (not me) and the husband knew but was in denial.  To eventually they ended it.

He moved into the maid of honours house,  she needed a house sitter as she went on a 2 month holiday,  she came back. 2 months later they are an item. WTF? Thought it was a joke then thought maybe they were hooking up but i know she wouldn't lie to Me because she knows id have been ok with it. 

The wife has been travelling interstate seeing a guy and now we know that had been going on for up to a year.

All very screwed up.
How do people get into this shit.

Not sure if this new relationship will last,  full on for him to leave an abusive relationship and jump into another but they went to counselling before they jumped in so we shall see where this all goes. 

Safe to say,  the wife stopped talking to a bunch of us pretty quickly,  not complaining. Three divorce is going to be messy, 2 houses,  a dog she doesn't want but knows he does so she won't let him see it. Very crazy. 
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

So glad to see an update. As to my anecdote my mate is still in the same bind and has become more moody and erratic but we've all given up. Another mate in the group keeps going on about it when the other isn't there and when we drink he won't shut up and then a tirade about the other starts. I just say 'yeah, he's off doing his thing. It's matchday. Talk about happy things.'
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

scubaroo - 3 Dec 2019 4:34 PM
So this is from a while back (nearly 2 years) but thought id give a bit of an update.

The bucks party was good but just like an average night. 
The wedding was fucked and was a full weekend of work because the venue required set up to be done by the clients.

The "maid of honor" left early after the wedding cause she was exhausted,  she is a good friend and we both knew this shit was a mistake.

Anyhow 1 year of wedded bliss which was apparently 12 months of the wife hooking up with randoms infront of her and his friends (not me) and the husband knew but was in denial.  To eventually they ended it.

He moved into the maid of honours house,  she needed a house sitter as she went on a 2 month holiday,  she came back. 2 months later they are an item. WTF? Thought it was a joke then thought maybe they were hooking up but i know she wouldn't lie to Me because she knows id have been ok with it. 

The wife has been travelling interstate seeing a guy and now we know that had been going on for up to a year.

All very screwed up.
How do people get into this shit.

Not sure if this new relationship will last,  full on for him to leave an abusive relationship and jump into another but they went to counselling before they jumped in so we shall see where this all goes. 

Safe to say,  the wife stopped talking to a bunch of us pretty quickly,  not complaining. Three divorce is going to be messy, 2 houses,  a dog she doesn't want but knows he does so she won't let him see it. Very crazy. 

Geez. For me I really don't enjoy confrontation, awkwardness and crossing paths of those who've done something bad or outrageous. I'm too nice and feel obliged to say hi. The best I can do is keep it clean with a simple 'Hi, how are you?' Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer shuns Jerry's ex. I see a lot of friend's exes who I've been on good terms with but then they see me and clearly get where my loyalty lies but sense I generally can't have anything to with them post relationship. I'm stuck in the middle and generally get along with everyone.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

What a little bitch that husband was for not doing anything about her ' hooking up with randoms'  
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I truly believe that psychological abuse and emotional domestic violence in relationships is a far greater issue than physical domestic violence.  Firstly it affects more people and secondly it’s affects are far more likely to lead to things like depression, anxiety and suicide.  I also believe that feminists, media and academics know about this elephant in the room but refuse to talk about it as it implicates as many women as it does men, as women tend to dispense aggression via emotional abuse and manipulation rather than physical violence.  Anyway I think this is the conversation Australia needs to have.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

this is why people some people should not have kids when they are in a toxic relationship 

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

rusty - 4 Dec 2019 9:53 AM
I truly believe that psychological abuse and emotional domestic violence in relationships is a far greater issue than physical domestic violence.  Firstly it affects more people and secondly it’s affects are far more likely to lead to things like depression, anxiety and suicide.  I also believe that feminists, media and academics know about this elephant in the room but refuse to talk about it as it implicates as many women as it does men, as women tend to dispense aggression via emotional abuse and manipulation rather than physical violence.  Anyway I think this is the conversation Australia needs to have.

Absolutely. I went back and read Scuba's posts here from the start and I was thinking 'If the gender roles were reversed, can you imagine how differently the general response would be?' It sickens me that we live in such an arse-backwards society that the concept of men being on the receiving end of emotional/ physical abuse in relationships is treated lightly or even laughed at because "he probably deserves it, lol pussywhipped". Meanwhile ads would have you believe that even correcting your missus equals "Mate- that's abuse."

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 4 Dec 2019 12:30 PM

Absolutely. I went back and read Scuba's posts here from the start and I was thinking 'If the gender roles were reversed, can you imagine how differently the general response would be?' It sickens me that we live in such an arse-backwards society that the concept of men being on the receiving end of emotional/ physical abuse in relationships is treated lightly or even laughed at because "he probably deserves it, lol pussywhipped". Meanwhile ads would have you believe that even correcting your missus equals "Mate- that's abuse."

Bill burr is a stand up comedian he brings up these points a lot 
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

I saw some campaign recently about trying to call out verbal abuse in a relationship. Things like 'she shouldn't have to ask twice' or 'she knows it's a routine, why has it changed?' are apparently verbal abuse from a man and should be called out. How on earth is it abuse when it's often said in jest or the action of another is so erratic and bewildering that we react in such a way? It's basically saying 'what the hell?' 

Now if it were the other way 'Don't ask your father, he's useless' or 'He's a man and therefore pathetic.' Suddenly that's all fair game? Recently at a store I asked to speak to the bloke who had sorted my contract and the female said 'He's a man so he'll be a while stuffing around with something useless before he can get to you.' Can you imagine if a male worker said that about a female colleague to a female customer? I sort of said 'ok' and just waited thinking it was an odd remark. Years ago this stuff would've gone right over my head and I may have even laughed but now, sadly, there's this radar recognizing all this rubbish.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators

I saw the other day a woman wrote on facebook "I've been given permission (NOT that I need to ask for it!!) to do this holiday without husband to blah blah blah" and the comments were full of women writing "you go girlfriend" and "yasssss queen" and "live your best life #bliss" etc. And it made me instantly think any time most fellas in my life want to do anything outrageous it's all about how many brownie points you've previously or in future collated, "how'd you swing that one past the mrs" and people quite literally say you're abandoning your family for your own selfish needs or whatever. It astounds me at times how inconsistent some of these social vibes are depending on which gender is on which side of it - and this example I'm talking about isn't even related to something as hectic as physical/emotional abuse.

On this bucks party dude, I want to put the "well that escalated quickly" meme in but it wasn't even a quick escalation, from the first details you handed us it was all too clear how ugly this was going to turn. Hopefully you, your friends group, etc never hear from this wife again because she sounds like an arsehole. 

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

johnszasz - 4 Dec 2019 9:44 PM

I saw some campaign recently about trying to call out verbal abuse in a relationship. Things like 'she shouldn't have to ask twice' or 'she knows it's a routine, why has it changed?' are apparently verbal abuse from a man and should be called out. How on earth is it abuse when it's often said in jest or the action of another is so erratic and bewildering that we react in such a way? It's basically saying 'what the hell?' 

Now if it were the other way 'Don't ask your father, he's useless' or 'He's a man and therefore pathetic.' Suddenly that's all fair game? Recently at a store I asked to speak to the bloke who had sorted my contract and the female said 'He's a man so he'll be a while stuffing around with something useless before he can get to you.' Can you imagine if a male worker said that about a female colleague to a female customer? I sort of said 'ok' and just waited thinking it was an odd remark. Years ago this stuff would've gone right over my head and I may have even laughed but now, sadly, there's this radar recognizing all this rubbish.

Bang on- that's the one I was thinking of.

A (female) friend of mine on Fb a month or so ago posted some article about a woman in Melbourne who was murdered by her (male) partner, and one of her (female) friends posted a comment going "MeN aRe TrAsH". I checked out this girls' profile and it appears she has a male s/o. I don't know how beta this guy is, but if that was my missus and I saw that comment I'd be telling her to delete it and apologise for being disrespectful to me, the men in her family and all the men who helped her to get where she is. And if she thought I was being unreasonable, I'd next her. I have no time for this kind of disrespect and if I ever went "wOmEn ArE tRaSh" you know the amount of shit that would get flung my way.

However my greatest level of disdain is for white-knights who lampoon any man who speaks up about this shit as being some MRA incel fragile broflake deadbeat dad. Like not only does it reek of projection (especially the bit about being mentally fragile and struggling to get their sexual needs met) but rather than listen to their fellow man- decent men- they throw other men under the bus like the good like boot-licker that they are, allowing our "equal" society to continue. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 5 Dec 2019 10:59 AM
johnszasz - 4 Dec 2019 9:44 PM

Bang on- that's the one I was thinking of.

A (female) friend of mine on Fb a month or so ago posted some article about a woman in Melbourne who was murdered by her (male) partner, and one of her (female) friends posted a comment going "MeN aRe TrAsH". I checked out this girls' profile and it appears she has a male s/o. I don't know how beta this guy is, but if that was my missus and I saw that comment I'd be telling her to delete it and apologise for being disrespectful to me, the men in her family and all the men who helped her to get where she is. And if she thought I was being unreasonable, I'd next her. I have no time for this kind of disrespect and if I ever went "wOmEn ArE tRaSh" you know the amount of shit that would get flung my way.

However my greatest level of disdain is for white-knights who lampoon any man who speaks up about this shit as being some MRA incel fragile broflake deadbeat dad. Like not only does it reek of projection (especially the bit about being mentally fragile and struggling to get their sexual needs met) but rather than listen to their fellow man- decent men- they throw other men under the bus like the good like boot-licker that they are, allowing our "equal" society to continue. 

So it's impossible for me to disagree with anything you say because if I do I'm 'projecting' and/or 'throwing you under the bus' and I'm a 'boot-licker' and/or a 'white-knight'?

Cool. Carry on then.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 5 Dec 2019 10:33 PM

So it's impossible for me to disagree with anything you say because if I do I'm 'projecting' and/or 'throwing you under the bus' and I'm a 'boot-licker' and/or a 'white-knight'?

Cool. Carry on then.

What now?

Dan_The_Red
Dan_The_Red
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Cool. Carry on then.

Of course people can disagree. Fairly certain Capt is referring to those cucks who’d much rather label you as sexist/racist/misogynistic/MRA etc than have a adult balanced conversation regarding these shortcomings in current society.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

So my brother just got engaged, although considering that his partner is a bloke I guess that means there'll be two bucks parties? Probably safe to rule out the strippers on this occasion unfortunately lol
Dan_The_Red
Dan_The_Red
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

paladisious - 8 Dec 2019 2:46 PM
So my brother just got engaged, although considering that his partner is a bloke I guess that means there'll be two bucks parties? Probably safe to rule out the strippers on this occasion unfortunately lol

Or male strippers?
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

Dan_The_Red - 7 Dec 2019 10:53 PM

Of course people can disagree. Fairly certain Capt is referring to those cucks who’d much rather label you as sexist/racist/misogynistic/MRA etc than have a adult balanced conversation regarding these shortcomings in current society.

Thanks- this is exactly what I meant.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Funny you mention that.  The lesbian at my wife's work had a hen's night that my wife said she was going to.  The first thing I asked was 'who decided who the 'hen' was?' 

Do they both have a 'hen's' night?  Are they combined?  Does one have a buck's night? Are there female strippers?

So many unanswered questions.

Women, they're strange cattle.  

Member since 2008.

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 9 Dec 2019 6:50 PM

Funny you mention that.  The lesbian at my wife's work had a hen's night that my wife said she was going to.  The first thing I asked was 'who decided who the 'hen' was?' 

Do they both have a 'hen's' night?  Are they combined?  Does one have a buck's night? Are there female strippers?

I remember having this discussion at my mini buck's night (the family one before the real one with my mates), and my mates were playing a joke on my teen cousin to convince him that they were gay. There was a funny joke, but I forget it, but something to do with "Who's the buck?" or something along those lines
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 9 Dec 2019 6:50 PM

Some friends of mine had a joint "Hucks" party (Hens + Bucks.. there were no strippers but I did strip) so apparently anything is fair game even in a hetero relationship
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

What happened with this guy’s mate?

anyways I’m at the age now where everyone is getting married and I’m probably up there. What are some bucks party ideas? I’d love to watch an a league match in a box or something similar 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 3 Nov 2020 4:40 PM

anyways I’m at the age now where everyone is getting married and I’m probably up there. What are some bucks party ideas? I’d love to watch an a league match in a box or something similar 

Mine was a couple years ago too. I basically set the only rule as 'no strippers' as well. 
But my mates organised a weekend in Melbourne around the WWE PPV that was there.
pv4
pv4
Legend

Melbcityguy - 3 Nov 2020 4:40 PM

If you want to watch an AL match for your bucks, do it as an away game. Do something like Jerks away, and you and your 10 or so mates just run riot in a different city. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search