Movies Thread 2.0

Movies Thread 2.0

Author
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Munrubenmuz - 15 Feb 2020 8:47 AM
Aljay - 15 Feb 2020 12:14 AM

Saw that but was confused by one thing that maybe you can help me with. 

They had to cross no man's land, go through the German lines and through the booby trapped tunnel and then they got out the other side and then they run into dudes in a convoy who just happen to be heading exactly where they are going.  Why didn't they drive there in the first place?  Or did I miss some dialogue that explained how that happened?

Mark Strong’s character (how good was he) said they crossed No Man’s Land the previous night (before the movie started) when they realised the Germans had gone. They were a different battalion, so maybe the officers planning to stop the attack didn’t know they had got across.

But yeah, a bit unrealistic that they got their trucks across the mud, shell holes, barbed wire and trenches and such a small group were just wandering around behind German lines. 
There were other plot holes, but it’s about more the visual experience, like when the guy starts running at him next to the cathedral!

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)

Richard jewell great movie 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

I had never finished No Country for Old Men, thoroughly loved it, but hated that fucking ending geezuz

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z64XvPERZ50

What the hell ? !

Member since 2008.

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 9 Oct 2020 1:43 PM

I knew this would be the Fatman trailer before I even clicked haha.

Count me in, Goggins is the man.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Tenet.

Geez Louise? Watched it last night. My head hurts.

Watched two 15 minute youtube explainers, read about 4 explainer articles with diagrams and timelines and still reckon I only understand 10% of what happened.

Not sure if I loved it or hated it. (Yet.) Good looking movie though.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 27 Sep 2021 3:46 PM
Tenet.

Geez Louise? Watched it last night. My head hurts.

Watched two 5 minute youtube explainers, read about 4 explainer articles with diagrams and timelines and still reckon I only understand 10% of what happened.

Not sure if I loved it or hated it. (Yet.) Good looking movie though.

.saedi lanigiro emos htiw doowylloH ni nosrep ylno eht ,naloN rof ssendoog knahT .kcartdnuos dna secnamrofrep taerG .ti evol I dna sehctawer fo elpuoc a ti evag I tub ,ti detah htiw ti dehctaw I ohw dneirf yMMy friend who I watched it with hated it, but I gave it a couple of rewatches and I love it. Great performances and soundtrack. Thank goodness for Nolan, the only person in Hollywood with some original ideas.

Edited
3 Years Ago by paladisious
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search