Could Alou Kuol become World class?!

Could Alou Kuol become World class?!

Author
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
7 games this season. 1 assist. 5 pretty skillful goals. Only time will tell but at 19 he looks the goods?!
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Balin Trev - 7 Feb 2021 10:04 PM
7 games this season. 1 assist. 5 pretty skillful goals. Only time will tell but at 19 he looks the goods?!

Have you broken up with Arzani mate? Lol
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Feb 2021 10:11 PM

Have you broken up with Sth Melbourne?!
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Balin Trev - 7 Feb 2021 10:40 PM

Haha
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Never... thats a relationship that will never die....  Do you have a club you feel the same way about or do you just like looking at young boys kick a ball around?
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

johnszasz - 7 Feb 2021 10:45 PM

Haha

I'm laughing at both retorts btw.
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

He's started very well. Let's keep a close eye on him. He said he'd like to get to Europe. Players of his type are a dime a dozen and while he scored some decent goals there have been other times where he's looked a bit amateurish on ball. All to be improved of course with good coaching.
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Feb 2021 10:46 PM

Never... thats a relationship that will never die....  Do you have a club you feel the same way about or do you just like looking at young boys kick a ball around?

You don’t know shit about me and my life so go fuck yourself and all your dumb mates down at Sth Melbourne shit for brains 👍
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Slow down..but seriously this kids is reflecting the exciting vibes the aleague is bringing in recently.

Great personality too which is something missing in the modern game.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

It’s just exciting seeing so many young Aussie scoring goals I’m not sure who has the most potential out of them
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Barca4Life - 7 Feb 2021 10:51 PM
Slow down..but seriously this kids is reflecting the exciting vibes the aleague is bringing in recently.

Great personality too which is something missing in the modern game.

This.
Really enjoying his bants!

How many years is he contracted for at the Mariners?
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

johnszasz - 7 Feb 2021 10:46 PM
johnszasz - 7 Feb 2021 10:45 PM

I'm laughing at both retorts btw.

😁🤣
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Balin Trev - 7 Feb 2021 10:48 PM

You don’t know shit about me and my life so go fuck yourself and all your dumb mates down at Sth Melbourne shit for brains 👍

I know, I dont know anything about you except you use a picture of another man to define you on the internet.  I was reaching out to you to find out if you followed a particular club or if you just like looking at boys.... No need to get upset, there is nothing wrong with admiring athletic young men, why get so angry over it?  As for me f#cking myself,  same goes to you and Arzani. 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
charlied
charlied
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Feb 2021 11:11 PM

I know, I dont know anything about you except you use a picture of another man to define you on the internet.  I was reaching out to you to find out if you followed a particular club or if you just like looking at boys.... No need to get upset, there is nothing wrong with admiring athletic young men, why get so angry over it?  As for me f#cking myself,  same goes to you and Arzani. 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I just got it. You're a new ID for Fussball aka Joe Davola aka fuck knows what else. 
Now it all makes sense, particularly the insane amount of time you spend on these forums. That and the relentless trolling. 
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

‘Reaching out to me’ by starting an argument and derailing yet another thread?! Very smart of you as usual. Was interested in peoples opinions of Alou Kuol cos i Respect nearly everyone’s opinion on this forum and learn from them. You on the other hand...

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

charlied - 7 Feb 2021 11:49 PM

I just got it. You're a new ID for Fussball aka Joe Davola aka fuck knows what else. 
Now it all makes sense, particularly the insane amount of time you spend on these forums. That and the relentless trolling. 

Crazy Joe Davola from Seinfield?... wtf? Ok
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
If he stays and dominates the league for a couple of years and develops properly first then he certainly has a chance to become world class. Really, really hope he sticks around for a little bit. 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Balin Trev - 8 Feb 2021 12:07 AM

‘Reaching out to me’ by starting an argument and derailing yet another thread?! Very smart of you as usual. Was interested in peoples opinions of Alou Kuol cos i Respect nearly everyone’s opinion on this forum and learn from them. You on the other hand...

Alou Kuol was playing NPL2 season before last, kid has heaps of natural talent, was bought up cheap by an Aleague club and is now flowrishing training in a pro environment  and playing against teams at a slightly better level. F#cken hell let him play half a season before you put his poster above your bed and send him off to Scotland.... BTW your the one wbo told me to go f#ck myself... im not that rude buddy.
overroared
overroared
Amateur
Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)Amateur (573 reputation)

Kuol - If he keeps his head, works hard, avoid distractions like wild drunken parties/drugs, gets good coaching, and has a supportive sensible family - well there is a chance he'll make world class.
All the same he appears to be in control and well spoken; so all we can hope the best for him.
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

aussie pride - 7 Feb 2021 11:03 PM
Barca4Life - 7 Feb 2021 10:51 PM

This.
Really enjoying his bants!

How many years is he contracted for at the Mariners?

He's on scholarship. I don't think for to much longer though
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Lolllllll

Viennese Vuck

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

melbourne_terrace - 8 Feb 2021 8:12 AM

Lolllllll

Geez what a witty line. Imagine a Socceroos fan (since 1997 btw) posting a thread about another Australian player other than the one on my avatar?! Wonders never cease...
jaymz
jaymz
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Way too early to tell. Its only been 7 games.

Nunya
Nunya
Hacker
Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)

Fucking hell you are so easy to offend here let me try. You're like a triggered lesbian at a feminist convention.

South Melbourne are the reason the NPL failed. Your fans are so cancerous no one turned up to games anymore. How many non Greek kids are in your youth squad still to this day at that racist club. After the vaccine drops are you going to pack your bags and fly back to Greece? Did you know South Melbourne stole the land the club is built on from Aboriginals and it's never really been a home of the Greeks? By the way would you like some Turkish coffee and which way is the ocean?

TRIGGERED
Nunya
Nunya
Hacker
Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)

I think it's too early to make a call on Kuol. Really impressed with his aerial ability, still need to be impressed with the ball at his feet.
Ds98
Ds98
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Depends on your definition of world-class, Messi/Ronaldo no. will he play in the EPL i'm not sure, will he be a brilliant player? yes.

I can see the kid scoring goals in the AL for years to come, he was born to do it, but whether he does it in Europe or the top 5 is still way too early to call.  He is still so raw. Credit to Alen Stajcic and the coach Craig Carley at GV Suns especially for giving him the platform. 
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Ds98 - 8 Feb 2021 3:27 PM
Depends on your definition of world-class, Messi/Ronaldo no. will he play in the EPL i'm not sure, will he be a brilliant player? yes.

I can see the kid scoring goals in the AL for years to come, he was born to do it, but whether he does it in Europe or the top 5 is still way too early to call.  He is still so raw. Credit to Alen Stajcic and the coach Craig Carley at GV Suns especially for giving him the platform. 

My only question is how did Melb City, Melb Victory and lately Western United didn't see anything from him worthy of a contract? We know talent ID in sport is never perfect and often than not someone will eventually slip through the net but its a surprise he wasn't considered by the Melb clubs and maybe a coincidence they are struggling this season so far.

Just shows how important is opportunities are at this level, the more teams the more avenues for players and for coaches too.
Ds98
Ds98
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Barca4Life - 8 Feb 2021 4:02 PM
Ds98 - 8 Feb 2021 3:27 PM

My only question is how did Melb City, Melb Victory and lately Western United didn't see anything from him worthy of a contract? We know talent ID in sport is never perfect and often than not someone will eventually slip through the net but its a surprise he wasn't considered by the Melb clubs and maybe a coincidence they are struggling this season so far.

Just shows how important is opportunities are at this level, the more teams the more avenues for players and for coaches too.

The thing with Alou is he may not be the best traditional footballer, but he is a bloody fantastic Alou Kuol footballer. This is what the Melbourne teams didn't see. Nick Montgomery saw the Alou ability, that raw physicality, you look at Melbourne City and Melbourne Victory's academies, a lot of those guys are nimble, have decent touch, and are what you'd call 'safe players.' This is what traditional coaches look for. Not your Alou's.  

tsf
tsf
Legend

headline should've been:

Kuold Alou become World class?!

Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

overroared - 8 Feb 2021 6:43 AM
Kuol - If he keeps his head, works hard, avoid distractions like wild drunken parties/drugs, gets good coaching, and has a supportive sensible family - well there is a chance he'll make world class.
All the same he appears to be in control and well spoken; so all we can hope the best for him.

He is being well looked after and the club has recently signed his younger brother to a scholarship position ... he is loving the Coast and is being given / provided lots of assistance help,  in adjusting to life away from his family and what to do...

Staj, is quite astute and fully understands the pitfalls that could derail the kid... 

He is one of a number of kids putting their hand up this year.... but he is electric to watch live his off the ball movement live is something not that often seen today... has the potential to go to Europe ... whether the club and the player have skills to get there only time will tell.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search