What’s your favorite football tactic?

What’s your favorite football tactic?

Author
Reedy
Rising Star
Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
My manager said back when he played he would have a big night on the garlic and booze the night before a game so he wouldn’t be marked so tightly the next day 
WSF
WSF
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Reedy - 19 Feb 2021 9:56 AM
My manager said back when he played he would have a big night on the garlic and booze the night before a game so he wouldn’t be marked so tightly the next day 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 18 Feb 2021 9:20 PM
petszk - 18 Feb 2021 12:37 PM

I watched this at a Turkish mates place hahahaha his cousin threw a glass ashtray and cracked the old Sony Trinatron in disgust. We had to watch rest of the game on a portable 12inch job with a folding aerial. Hahahahsh what a memory.

Hahahahahaha!

General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

My favourite tactic is putting the ball in the net more often than the opponent haha

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

General Ashnak - 19 Feb 2021 10:21 PM
My favourite tactic is putting the ball in the net more often than the opponent haha

You sound like Pele in "Escape to Victory" lol... "you give me the ball here, I do this, this, this, this, this goal..... easy"
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search