A league Semi Final 2022 thread

A league Semi Final 2022 thread

Author
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
someguyjc - 23 May 2022 3:23 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 23 May 2022 2:50 PM

Corners are not too bad. Visibility is good. Obviously, like any stadium, the further back you are the worst it is. I think the seats right next to the screens are a bit shit, but for the most part they are not bad. AAMI park is pretty good in that sense, even the bad seats aren't that bad. 

Mate I was EXTREMELY impressed.... Absolutely cracking stadium, would love to get a chance to watch football there a few times a year.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Aye I got my seats the lass and I aren’t to bothered sitting near the corner 
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

LFC. - 23 May 2022 11:19 AM
Roar in me Blood - 22 May 2022 6:02 PM

Always good reviews RIMB but in ref to P/R not that its happenning anytime soon and nobodys your meaning WU right ?

Yes. The people talking about how few people will come to the final could reflect what might happen with a smaller team yet to establish a large fan base in a hypothetical future world with p/r.

I just thought it worth mentioning because we hear so much about p/r and we seem to hear as much derisive comments about crowd numbers. Low crowd numbers are a bad image on tv but do not necessarily mean that much about the quality or strength of our football.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

AyyLeague
AyyLeague
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

bettega - 23 May 2022 12:18 AM
imagine if Adelaide had hung on to that 1-0 lead, and it had been a WU v AU grand final....

Or if the away goals rule was in force...

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 23 May 2022 8:55 PM
LFC. - 23 May 2022 11:19 AM

Yes. The people talking about how few people will come to the final could reflect what might happen with a smaller team yet to establish a large fan base in a hypothetical future world with p/r.

I just thought it worth mentioning because we hear so much about p/r and we seem to hear as much derisive comments about crowd numbers. Low crowd numbers are a bad image on tv but do not necessarily mean that much about the quality or strength of our football.

crowd numbers mean absolutely nothing about the quality and the strength of the football, beyond how much money gets pumped into the game to then employ players of good quality and train others to achieve both strength and quality..... Its all part of symbiosis that we don't do very well down here... 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search