NPL 2024 Thread

NPL 2024 Thread

Author
Beretta
Hacker
Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Totti10 - 7 Jun 2024 2:02 PM
Beretta - 7 Jun 2024 1:52 PM

Such a shame for a big game 1st vs 3rd and no away support . but I guess they had to get punished in some way 

looks like they will be banned for the rest of the year. 
Beretta
Beretta
Hacker
Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)Hacker (462 reputation)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13516339/brawl-violence-erupts-Melbourne-soccer-match-sticks-Preston-Lions-Northcote-football.html

So members of Horda (Melbourne Victory) fans decided to show up to Northcote, wait outside the stadium and attack Preston Lions fans, steal their banners, drum and megaphone. then they left one of their own behind to absolutely get battered with poles. 

WSW fans caused problems 2 weeks in a row in the NPL which is why they have been banned for the unforeseeable future. 

We all know who and what the common denominator is, its time to fark off the A-league youth clubs from NPL and go back to NYL. 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Beretta - 12 Jun 2024 8:04 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13516339/brawl-violence-erupts-Melbourne-soccer-match-sticks-Preston-Lions-Northcote-football.html

So members of Horda (Melbourne Victory) fans decided to show up to Northcote, wait outside the stadium and attack Preston Lions fans, steal their banners, drum and megaphone. then they left one of their own behind to absolutely get battered with poles. 

WSW fans caused problems 2 weeks in a row in the NPL which is why they have been banned for the unforeseeable future. 

We all know who and what the common denominator is, its time to fark off the A-league youth clubs from NPL and go back to NYL. 

In two weeks at preston we've had:

Those fans punching Victory youth players 

Also, flares getting lobbed at an injured player forcing everyone to leave the pitch 

Now trouble at Northcote

Id say the common denominator is preston here lol 

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

that's a joke btw...sort of
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

It's funny because nerds used to get made fun of for studying and looking at computers but these fooking ultra tryhards are pathetic fighting over nothing for no reason absolutely idiots 
Beretta
Beretta
Hacker

tsf - 12 Jun 2024 8:55 AM

Also, flares getting lobbed at an injured player forcing everyone to leave the pitch 

Now trouble at Northcote

what business does victory fans have at northcote, other than to cause trouble with preston? 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Now trouble at Northcote

Bullshit.... you KNOW who threw those flares bud.... 

Sorry just saw your follow up post :)
Edited
3 Months Ago by Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Glad the Preston boys thumped the little shit... saddened the rest managed to escape.
tsf
tsf
Legend

Beretta - 12 Jun 2024 9:16 AM

what business does victory fans have at northcote, other than to cause trouble with preston? 

I agree totally 

Also what business do the Preston fans have punching youth team players? 

tsf
tsf
Legend

I know kids who play for northcote and send our layers there from our club. As if you want to see this crap 

Beretta
Beretta
Hacker

tsf - 12 Jun 2024 10:01 AM

I agree totally 

I viewed the footage on youtube and still cant see a punch thrown. 

Regardless, if any player gets hit by a fan, find the perpetrator and let the police deal with it. 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

I agree totally 

The question SHOULD be why do youth team players from real clubs align themselves with a bunch of wannabe plastic cock heads?
tsf
tsf
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jun 2024 11:17 AM

The question SHOULD be why do youth team players from real clubs align themselves with a bunch of wannabe plastic cock heads?

They were playing a game and the fans ran to them

not sure how anyone can blame a kid playing a game for that. 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

tsf - 12 Jun 2024 11:29 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jun 2024 11:17 AM

They were playing a game and the fans ran to them

not sure how anyone can blame a kid playing a game for that. 

???? Sorry I dont follow... SO the Horda members where playing for Northcote and  got attacked on the pitch? What then spilled over into the carpark? ... Sorry wasnt there.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Saw some images and footage of events at John Cain... not a good look and confirmed my suspicions about the perpetrators... Cant comment as it is now a major police and federation  investigation and people have lawyered up.... Will be hearing about this in the next few months.... 

Farken piss stained dickheads never learn do they?
Edited
3 Months Ago by Monoethnic Social Club
tsf
tsf
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jun 2024 11:34 AM
tsf - 12 Jun 2024 11:29 AM

???? Sorry I dont follow... SO the Horda members where playing for Northcote and  got attacked on the pitch? What then spilled over into the carpark? ... Sorry wasnt there.

The week before, preston fans against MV youth players during the game
tsf
tsf
Legend

Weird how channel seven dont harass aussie rules clubs with their mass brawls like they do with Northcote 
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8I2rJEI2Ah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

for the record, if it is confirmed as MV 'fans' going there for trouble, then make the club play behind closed doors should be the outcome. However these guys don't care, they probably don't even watch football
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

tsf - 13 Jun 2024 11:32 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jun 2024 11:34 AM

The week before, preston fans against MV youth players during the game

All good, I get it now :)
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

tsf - 13 Jun 2024 12:30 PM
Weird how channel seven dont harass aussie rules clubs with their mass brawls like they do with Northcote 
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8I2rJEI2Ah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

for the record, if it is confirmed as MV 'fans' going there for trouble, then make the club play behind closed doors should be the outcome. However these guys don't care, they probably don't even watch football

Im hearing 3 of the "perps" have 2 football life bans already ... in the immortal words of Preston royalty "what more we can do?"
tsf
tsf
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club - 13 Jun 2024 12:53 PM
tsf - 13 Jun 2024 12:30 PM

Im hearing 3 of the "perps" have 2 football life bans already ... in the immortal words of Preston royalty "what more we can do?"

By the sounds of it, they have self imposed bans on using braincells 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://www.footballvictoria.com.au/news/match-determination-avondale

Oh, what a shame... couln't happen to a more deserving club., there 14 fans would be devastated.
Glenardo
Glenardo
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)

Marconi 4-1 APIA Leichhardt. First time in quite a while Marconi have beaten APIA. After a bad couple of weeks, loss in the cup to APIA, a 4-0 home loss to Olympic, was definitely a statement performance. Just as I was saying Jesic hasn’t been an influential this season, definitely a captains display with 2 great goals. Having Temekovski was also a big point of difference between this game and the cup game a few weeks back, gives Marconi something different upfront. 

All this goes to support my theory that in recent years Marconi always seem to bottle it in important matches; big cup games, finals, top of the table clashes, opportunities to go top of the table etc. and then pull out performances like that when the pressure is off 

Edited
3 Months Ago by Glenardo
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Glenardo - 17 Jun 2024 6:01 PM
Marconi 4-1 APIA Leichhardt. First time in quite a while Marconi have beaten APIA. After a bad couple of weeks, loss in the cup to APIA, a 4-0 home loss to Olympic, was definitely a statement performance. Just as I was saying Jesic hasn’t been an influential this season, definitely a captains display with 2 great goals. Having Temekovski was also a big point of difference between this game and the cup game a few weeks back, gives Marconi something different upfront. 

All this goes to support my theory that in recent years Marconi always seem to bottle it in important matches; big cup games, finals, top of the table clashes, opportunities to go top of the table etc. and then pull out performances like that when the pressure is off 

I haven't watched Marconi in years - but glad to hear it's still the same hahaha
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

NicCarBel - 17 Jun 2024 6:15 PM
Glenardo - 17 Jun 2024 6:01 PM

I haven't watched Marconi in years - but glad to hear it's still the same hahaha

haha thats mean when Glenardo is on the high and rightfully so.
Smoked us congrats mate I was annoyed I couldn't make it for the wife had me committed for lunch out and I couldn't sit at the table with it on youtube I would have been in the doghouse so I snuck out to the loo a few times saw the scores and thought thank christ I wasn't there lol.......and drank more vino :)

Love Football

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

MARCONI!!!!!!!!!!! Glenardo wtf dude? Tuned into this after the Australia Cup draw only to rub my eyes in disbeleif??? WTF was that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHOBME_ZUM

Totti10
Totti10
Super Fan
Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 20 Jun 2024 9:24 AM
MARCONI!!!!!!!!!!! Glenardo wtf dude? Tuned into this after the Australia Cup draw only to rub my eyes in disbeleif??? WTF was that?

Lol how do you explain that I couldn’t believe the score aswell I thought they made a mistake on the scoreboard 
Glenardo
Glenardo
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)Hardcore Fan (183 reputation)

I too am at a loss gentlemen, absolutely Bizzare result. Glitch in the matrix type stuff. No idea how to make sense of that one. Definitely goes to show what I’ve said repeatedly, when there’s no pressure/little expectation Marconi are very much able to pull out these isolated performances. 4-1 win away against APIA, then a few days later a 9-0 win against Rockdale ..the current top two in the league..off the back of a 4-0 home loss to Sydney Olympic who are having an average/poor season ..how do you make sense of that..everything obviously went right, but also an absolute capitulation from Rockdale..maybe they had their minds on the cup draw, maybe they took their foot off the pedal a bit. Some chaotic defending at times from them…interesting to see a fair bit of heated banter between a few Marconi players and the away Rockdale support. The first half reminded me a bit of the 5-0 win against Sydney United a few years back.
Edited
3 Months Ago by Glenardo
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 20 Jun 2024 9:24 AM

Focu meu
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Wow.  Full credit to Marconi however you have to ask what is going with Rockdale?  Seemed to be a full strength team as well.   
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

This is what happens when you are fighting to stay up and avoid relegation ... send the keeper up to save a point... well done Clarkie you mad bastard...... 

https://x.com/nplvictoria/status/1807934714411733358?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search