Sydney Olympic FC Supportters thread

Sydney Olympic FC Supportters thread

Author
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
solympic wrote:
wait for the rest of the boys this week going only one way up

how many "ultras" you expecting this saturday night?

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

spathi
spathi
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
19-SU-58 wrote:
by the way are you an olympic ultra ?

i was expect way more then that...

Ultras get minimal numbers (17) for first game of the season after all the hype, no excuses for the weather. You would think that they at least would all be wearing club colours.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by spathi: 2/3/2010 04:18:58 PM
solympic
solympic
Amateur
Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)

their all wearing greek super league jerseys or greek national team jerseys or olympic jerseys so see you all sunday
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

solympic wrote:
their all wearing greek super league jerseys or greek national team jerseys or olympic jerseys so see you all sunday

Why continue with the lies. Since when did Greece or Olympic wear Black(kid in the front) and the other 2 next to him aren't waring Greece or Olympic jerseys either.

And well looking at that still this Sydney Olympic Ultras are exactly what I and everyone else thought. A bunch of teenagers:lol: Pathetic#-o
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

sydneycroatia58 wrote:
solympic wrote:

Why continue with the lies. Since when did Greece or Olympic wear Black(kid in the front) and the other 2 next to him aren't waring Greece or Olympic jerseys either.

And well looking at that still this Sydney Olympic Ultras are exactly what I and everyone else thought. A bunch of teenagers:lol: Pathetic#-o

i actually see a liverpool FC jersey...

but then again in the A-league every match fowler played in, i saw more liverpool fc jerseys then club colours...:lol: :oops:

a bunch of teenagers yes, but good to see the youth coming through, hopefully they pick up the numbers, they will need to when united's youth come to town.:d ;)

sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

19-SU-58 wrote:
sydneycroatia58 wrote:
solympic wrote:

but then again in the A-league every match fowler played in, i saw more liverpool fc jerseys then club colours...:lol: :oops:

a bunch of teenagers yes, but good to see the youth coming through, hopefully they pick up the numbers, they will need to when united's youth come to town.:d ;)

Also the guy in the yellow shirt:lol:

Our boys will put them to shame.
solympic
solympic
Amateur
Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)

http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/03/02/olympic-destroy-sutherland/

yellow is aek the other one is panseraikos
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

sydneycroatia58 wrote:
19-SU-58 wrote:
sydneycroatia58 wrote:
solympic wrote:

Also the guy in the yellow shirt:lol:

Our boys will put them to shame.

hopefully there will be around 50 united active fans.:d

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Rising Star
Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)

19-SU-58 wrote:

Fucking LoL.

What happened to the 1000's of your face book friends?

solympic - You bag out the cove, and this is what you produce. You accuse A-League teams of distributing free tickets to boost attendances, and then brag that there was more then 1350 because 100's of kids under 16 all got in for free.

FFS solympic - give it a break. I hope there’s a good crowd on Saturday night, Olympic vs. United deserves it, but you can drop the crap now.

Edited by Keyser Söze: 3/3/2010 02:39:15 PM
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Rising Star
Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)

solympic wrote:
http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/03/02/olympic-destroy-sutherland/

yellow is aek the other one is panseraikos

Hey Alex, why do you spend all your time calling the A-League plastic and trolling around telling everyone that the A-League will collapse, and the every blog you write for the roar, you finish by talking about SO getting into a hypothetical A2 League.

You can't have it both ways.

solympic
solympic
Amateur

my view is similar to alex's view let olympic have the media a-league clubs get and they will be valauble dont let them in the league and death to the a-league thats my view and i undrestand were alex's is coming from

fair is fair and the only fair thing here is let olympic in the a-league or b-league
australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Keyser Söze wrote:
19-SU-58 wrote:

Fucking LoL.

What happened to the 1000's of your face book friends?

solympic - You bag out the cove, and this is what you produce. You accuse A-League teams of distributing free tickets to boost attendances, and then brag that there was more then 1350 because 100's of kids under 16 all got in for free.

FFS solympic - give it a break. I hope there’s a good crowd on Saturday night, Olympic vs. United deserves it, but you can drop the crap now.

Edited by Keyser Söze: 3/3/2010 02:39:15 PM

wonder how big the ultras would have been if under 16 were not free. Or would it be ultra?

At least it is good that there are young people showing in interest in the state comp anyway.
solympic
solympic
Amateur

watch the quality that olympic really has on the video

http://www.youtube.com/SydneyOlympic1957

these players are class

makrys, triantis, tsatalios, doumanis, mayora, macpherson.

Cant wait for the olympic v sydney fc game this year were going to pump them
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

solympic wrote:

these players are class

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Newcastle United will win the Champions League next season.
solympic
solympic
Amateur

probably not but i dont know sydney rovers will fold
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

LOL... kaman newcastle back in the EPL ! always had a soft spot for them.

and at Olympic - so would you say you have the best fans in the league?

Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

solympic wrote:
probably not but i dont know sydney rovers will fold

:?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Rising Star

solympic wrote:

these players are class

So you are going to pump using Sydney FC with players that were not good enough to make the grade at Sydney FC? A fat midfielder and a guy who did'nt impress at Perth?

Again, I wish no harm on your club, but god your a moron.
Legend

19-SU-58 wrote:
LOL... kaman newcastle back in the EPL ! always had a soft spot for them.

We just wanted a Coca Cola holiday 8-[
Proud2BeCanberran
Proud2BeCanberran
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

solympic wrote:

these players are class

Oh dear. :lol: :lol:
solympic
solympic
Amateur

http://www.sydneyolympicfc.com/news/2010/03/04/triantis-ready-for-sydney-united-threat/

Triantis ready for Sydney United threat

posted by on March 4, 2010

Sydney Olympic’s silky midfielder Chris Triantis is eagerly anticipating the clash against former NSL giants and 2009 Premiers Sydney United at Belmore Sports Ground this Saturday evening.

The talented former Newcastle Jets star played a pivotal role in Sydney Olympic’s 2-0 opening round victory over 2009 Champions Sutherland Sharks last weekend where he found himself on the scoresheet.

“It was important that we got off on the right foot and the victory against the Sharks was a morale booster for the players and fans.

“I am slowly getting match fit again as I am not 100% yet but of course it is always good getting on the scoresheet.

“I know we will need to be up for it this Saturday as Sydney United are and have always been a tough team to beat.”

David Zdrilic’s men stormed home to a romping 4-1 victory over newly promoted NSW Premier League side Rockdale City Suns with Elsid Barkhousir bagging a hat-trick.

Triantis believes that United have key players across all areas and has stressed the importance of Sydney Olympic gaining a positive result in front o f what he hopes will be a vocal and parochial home crowd.

“You cannot really point the finger at just one individual at United they have really good players across the park.

“United have a great squad there is no doubt about that I know it will be an entertaining match but we need to be at our best to achieve a positive result.

“We understand though that we don’t want to take any team in the NSW Premier League lightly as in my opinion 2010 will be a very tight competition.”

Triantis is hoping that Blues fans turn out in full voice this Saturday in a bid to cheer their team to a hopeful victory after a promising crowd of 1,350 turned up for Olympic’s opening match.

“I really do hope we get more fans this Saturday and I believe Sydney United will bring a fair few too which will be great for the game.

“The players get a huge buzz playing in front of a big crowd and it’s obviously great for the sport.

“We hope to get the three points for the club and our fans.”

For the record, six current Sydney United players in Peter Zorbas, Shane Lyons, Damon Collina, Michael Cindric, Roger Galayini and George Strogylos all wore the Sydney Olympic jersey at some stage during their careers so the six will be hoping that they can assist in the Reds’ push for a Premiership charge with a win on Saturday.

By Mark Stavroulakis

Courtesy of Football NSW

For other Premier League news visit www.nswpl.com.au

19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

19-SU-58 wrote:

bump for soylmpic

solympic
solympic
Amateur

after victory and south we have the biggest fan base and most passionate fans in the country

im man enough to say that
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend

solympic wrote:
after victory and south we have the biggest fan base and most passionate fans in the country

Where are all these fans then because they definitely don't come to the games.
Proud2BeCanberran
Proud2BeCanberran
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

solympic wrote:

Is that why you only have 17 people in your army? The Canberra United W-LEAGUE army get more than that.:oops:
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

solympic wrote:

victory and south are in the NSWPL are they??

look at my question i said in OUR league...

you got the most passionate fans? :lol: since when, this new revolution...? lol

let me tell you something, having a revolution doesnt mean it was all peaches for you guys, where were these fans before the revolution?...

btw SU fans > Olympic ultras, you will see why this weekend.:cool:

Edited by 19-SU-58: 4/3/2010 05:56:51 PM

solympic
solympic
Amateur

i mean in australia soccer history

in our league we kill it for sure

keep talking it up well see.

Canberra couldnt support and NSL team what u talking about man.

This saturday will be a big one

this forum is full of ffa employees
Blackmac79
Blackmac79
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

solympic wrote:

*watches video*

i count 18 "ultras"...

(i did it, i fed the troll)
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

solympic wrote:
i mean in australia soccer history

in our league we kill it for sure

keep talking it up well see.

This saturday will be a big one

this forum is full of ffa employees

your the one talking it up, saying you will get 5000 crowd figures but only getting 1350...

in terms of ACTIVE SUPPORTERS, 17 ULTRAS dont cut it...

so no you dont kill anything.:roll:

Proud2BeCanberran
Proud2BeCanberran
Pro

solympic wrote:

I said: The Canberra United W-LEAGUE army get more than that.

Who are you kidding mate? "Soccer" back then, was lucky to get 3,000 crowds. Nobody outside the football hardcores cared. A-League is different. You get Rugby League fans going, you get Cricket fans going, you get AFL fans going.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search