Inside Sport

The Official University/Education Thread

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic1728805.aspx

By Eastern Glory - 27 May 2013 8:05 PM

A place for all students and non-students alike to discuss and bitch about assignments, educational choices and campus life.

Edited by Eastern Glory: 27/5/2013 08:07:33 PM
By TheSelectFew - 5 Jul 2022 7:22 AM

pv4 - 29 Jul 2016 8:23 AM
TheSelectFew wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
scott21 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Last semester of masters. Can't wait to get this crap off my plate and start earning money instead of losing it.

I havent earned an income for 2 years. I am also not eligable for assistance as I live outside of Australia.

I am in my last semester also. Has been nice not working actually but yea looking forward to getting money.

Edited by scott21: 27/01/2016 05:45:56 PM

Problem is I want to get around to perhaps buying a house. With the way things look it seems it will take awhile to go till a house can be paid off so I would rather start sooner than later.

Im working currently. My jobs boring. Fell asleep 2 days in a row.

Move to Townsville lad, housing still affordable here and we can go hang shit on local clubs on weekends <3

-PB

I have to get my girlfriend keen too but she wants to be close to family. I love Northern Queensland. It's chill.

Make a family then she will be close to them ;)

-PB

lolololol that's the plan.

How bout yall both move to glorious Lake Macquarie, where the only cyclones you need worry about are the paddle pop versions.

Update. Probably will still move to Queensland one day but landed a full time gig.