Inside Sport

Religion

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic175753.aspx

By Nico - 8 Sep 2008 7:28 PM

I enjoyed that read, but as it isn't allowed in the Josh Kennedy thread, I thought we'd bring it here. Come, johnsmith, bring your bullshit so I can have a good laugh :p

I guess anyone can discuss their personal beliefs, etc as well. I'm a practicing atheist...
By Enzo Bearzot - 6 Jul 2022 8:38 AM

tsf - 5 Jul 2022 9:36 PM
Enzo Bearzot - 5 Jul 2022 7:18 PM

Have you seen Peter Dutton's investment portfolio? A former thick and useless cop. 

Are you talking about his real estate?.  Not uncommon in the ranks of the police force actually.  My understanding is that he started young, and flipped multiple PPOR properties so avoided CGT.  In fact an old high school buddy is a Fed cop and owns 3 rentals plus his own PPOR.  Not an intellectual but not stupid either. 

For me the standouts are to Shorten and Plibersek.  Plibersek moved straight out of Uni to a staffers role for a Minister and has never had a job outside politics all her life.  Shorten worked for the union and then Labor party.  Never really outside of politics.  Check their investment portfolio's out.  Not bad for a child of immigrants who doesn't know where "this term aspiration" comes from....