Inside Sport

Travel Thread

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic1903249.aspx

By Proud2BeCanberran - 10 Feb 2014 4:06 PM

Not sure if there is one somewhere here. Haven't seen one.

Where? When? Who? Why?

For me, Brazil in June for 3 weeks before a cheeky one week in Buenos Aires. Gonna follow Australia around, still awaiting match tickets though. Hopeful that if worse comes to worse and we fail to acquire them, it will be easy enough to be able to attain them somehow. So yeah, therefore fly into Sao Paolo before heading to Cuiaba then down to Porto Alegre before finishing the "Australian leg" in Curitiba. Going to Florianopolis for a couple of days in between the last two games. Probably go to Iguassu Falls after Curitiba and then fly back up to Rio and spend some time there. At this stage will look to head to Buenos Aires in early July. Doing this with my brother and two cousins. We go our separate ways after South America before I head to London on July 6.

Begin a Contiki tour of Europe on July 8 with three mates, so in Europe for 3 months. Will do some Greek Islands after the month long tour, before doing a bit of Eastern Europe and then finishing off in Britain.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully all things go smooth sailing in the lead up.

Over to you. What have you done, what are you going to do etc.?

Edited by proud2becanberran: 10/2/2014 04:08:27 PM
By LFC. - 12 May 2020 8:24 PM

Cheers mate.
We do have a great place for travel, trouble is its been more viable travelling OS due to the local costs being higher than airfares.
I'm glad the cruise industry will cop a hit, I'm no fan of it but some of the deals I've seen were brilliant for those inclined.
The roads/freeways are improving heaps now here - makes for easy driving.
So much to do.
Only done Perth/Darwin - your Piburra/Broome etc thoughts are good, looks amazing got to do that one day as well lol, haven't done Ayers Rock, maybe no point now they have stopped walking to the top.
Kakado etc would be cool to visit as well.