Inside Sport

Climate change: Fact or Fiction?

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic1927667.aspx

By u4486662 - 23 Mar 2014 10:55 AM

For all your debates on the topic.

Lets keep the Space is cool thread free from climate change talk.

Post it here instead.

Human induced climate change: fact or fiction?

Discuss………….

Edited by u4486662: 23/3/2014 10:57:59 AM

Edited by u4486662: 28/10/2014 11:45:13 AM
By Monoethnic Social Club - 18 Jan 2024 3:45 PM

johnsmith - 18 Jan 2024 2:33 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 16 Jan 2024 5:05 PM

The gospel of Jesus Christ is based on verifiable evidence, and irrefutable arguments.

This is not say that 100% of people will follow Jesus, just because the argument is irrefutable.

Anyone who claims that the gospel of Jesus Christ involves accepting it by "blind faith" -- is operating on the urban myth version of that gospel.

My concern is, if you see the logic that people use on these forums for life-and-death issues, the problem is they use the same decision-making process for the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Look at the way people decided about the MRNA Pfizer Covid vaccines. They basically followed the people they trust. The biggest challenge that most people fail, is the ability to step out of the majority-culture that you fully trust, and to make decisions 100% based on evidence - even if that evidence goes against your majority-culture.

If the same logical process for your gospel of Jesus Christ has such iron clad verifiable evidence, and irrefutable arguments then why would there by any problem with using the same decision -making process for all aspects of life?
Dont hide behind mealy mouthed platitudes... its fine to just say "I believe this is true but I don't have any proof" otherwise show us the proof big boy.  - I personally respect your decision to hold whatever faith you have dear, and will fight for your right to believe in whatever you want, just don't expect to get away with saying there is irrefutable proof when clearly there is a shit tonne of reffutin' going on....