Inside Sport

FourFourTwo FIFA League (FFTFL) | ROUND 5

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2192371.aspx

By milan_7 - 27 Jun 2015 11:17 AM

Ok so as some of you know we have been recently been discussing the possibility of a FFT FIFA tournament, so here it is. The competition will take place on PS4 and the duration of the tournament will depend on the numbers.

RULES
- Each person will play each other player once, so for example if we have 10 people everyone will play 9 games.
- Once we know who is playing, I will set up fixtures. For each game, you will have a week to play it, so for example Week one's fixtures I could be playing against Bowden. I would have one week to play that match, beginning on monday. Once that time is over I can play my next match
- When putting your name down to compete, post a team you would like to nominate. The team you nominate goes into the pool for possible teams. So if I nominate Barcelona, and we have 10 players I only have a 1/10 chance of getting them. But you can also nominate lower teams and hope you don't get them. The teams will be decided using a random list generator.
- Games will be played on Head to Head, with 6 minute halves
- Make sure that you post in here the result of the game once you play it, in the following format.
milan_7 (Spurs) 1-1 jlm8685 (Arsenal) goals from Kane and Welbeck.

TLDR; If you want to participate, post below with a team that you would like to nominate for someone to be, this might not be the team you are.

Edited by milan_7: 27/7/2015 05:54:42 PM

Edited by milan_7: 1/8/2015 09:22:25 PM
By milan_7 - 19 Aug 2015 10:41 AM

Basically dead, I've been away/busy, a few guys never played and being in its own sub forum doesn't help. Would probably have been to be better to wait until FIFA 16