Inside Sport

Welcoming new 442 members

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2260487.aspx

By Decentric - 12 Nov 2015 11:13 AM

For whatever reason we seem to be getting a number of new members. This is good news.

If they are posting in football discussion, how about most of us welcoming new genuine football fans to the forum?

It is great that they are not spammers selling crap.

Sometimes a few new members who don't have a thick skin, feel aggrieved if they receive a few hostile responses. It might result in them leaving prematurely . More posters posting , means more breadth to discussion. It also elicits different views.
By Decentric - 25 May 2017 9:36 AM

milan_7 - 21 May 2017 11:52 PM
lukerobinho - 2 Apr 2017 7:47 PM

Agreed, the majority of the old guard are gone. Imno, Funky Munky, Joffa, Afro, Fredsta, BusbyBabe, notorganic, and Doctor were the main guys around here for ages when I first found FFT and don't think any of them are left. I am still very worried about Afro, still think that something happened to him. Also where the fuck is Heiny, I feel like he hasn't been on here for ages.

I think it is partly because the A-League has gotten so stale some people are losing interest, and also the new forums just aren't the same. 

Have to admit, I'm losing interest in the HAL because of the stale 10 team league too.

I'm really enjoying live NPL football ATM.

I'm quite happy with the new forum format through.