Inside Sport

Peter Drouyn Accuses Slater of Stealing the Wave Pool Concept. [Comments]

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2499025.aspx

By TracksBot - 14 Mar 2017 7:01 AM

By westerly.windina@gmail.com - 26 Mar 2017 11:42 AM

I've been pressed by supporters to make an appeal to the Australian public, particularly to corporate, government, venture capital, philanthropists and the like, wholly or by allied investment & incorporation. I plead for Australian capital to create a shareholding arrangement toward floating my "AUSTRALIAN WAVE STADIUMS" and their construction. Shareholding may be split between large and small investors.
This is the only chance we have to build a properly constructed artificial wave- generating stadium, and not by an overseas private monopoly. This will be for all Australians, not just a few. Your stadiums will have real, natural, ocean waves, not restricted models making claims that aren't fact or original. With our stadiums you will experience a natural oceanic application.
Please tell your friends or associates and let this offer be known to all...we don't have a large window...the media must get behind our Australian people and make this heritage of ours be aniAustralia first. Thank you : for genuine interest please contact padrouyn@gmail.com