Inside Sport

What happened to our 'best young prospect?' (De Silva.)

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2526524.aspx

By Aus Football Fan - 22 May 2017 10:53 PM

In 2013 he made his debut in the A-league aged just 15 making him the second youngest A-league plsyer ever, he was playing for Perth's first team from the age of 15-18 from 2013 to 2015. Over theese years he made a total of 33 appearances and scored 3 goals as a CAM. Theese statistics are already remarkable and are a feat that have never been achived as a young footballer. To have played 33 games by the time a footballer is 18 in the A-league is incredible. Ange has noted that playinf reguarly in the ages of 18-21 is crucial for player development. Theese game times also came with representing the u-17, u-20 and u-23 ammassing a total of 29 apparences and 4 goals

However a loan move to Roda Jc in the eredivce from 2015 to Jan 2017 saw him only obtaining 15 apparences. His loan move was cut 6 months early in January this year and now De Silva is clubless. This leaves the problem of the fact that he is not even playing actual proffessional footballing anymore and has not been since January this year. Whats also worrying is that he wasnt included in Gombou's u-23 training camp. In fact when was the last time he was called up. De Silva now was gone into obscurity. What really has happened to the wonderkid?
By Aus Football Fan - 27 May 2017 1:16 PM

I dont post spam
And i really dont care what randoms online think about me. Seriously why would i? Its anonymous accounts