Inside Sport

FIFA 18 Career Mode

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2577131.aspx

By inala brah - 6 Oct 2017 1:09 PM

What are your thoughts?

Wunderkinds?  Good Bosmans?  New Negotiations?
By Benjamin - 9 Aug 2019 12:24 PM

inala brah - 23 Jul 2019 11:29 AM
i've had some down time and decided to reopen my last campaign.  unfortunately it was in the transfer period which is the most slow and agonising part of the game - has anyone heard if the issue with contract negotiation breakdowns has been fixed in the new games?

anyway.  second season with hudders after surviving relegation last season by focusing on picking up some prospects.  ben brereton imo is still the best youth pickup in the game for the first few years.  i play him as an attacking mid and he has so many late runs and links ups and nails so many goals.  the got the golden boot in my first season.

i managed to pick up post world cup 18 mbappe - on a $60k salary!  first touch for the team in the first game for the season he scores.  picks up a hat trick in his first match. what a gun.  i might have found a fifa ST to match martial.

One of the biggest flaws on career mode has been the relatively low wages you can sign top stars for - and also their willingness to sign for 'nothing' clubs.  When Sunderland in the championship can sign a world class player on a Bosman, you know the game is messed up.

Meanwhile, Brereton is such a guaranteed hit that I've banned myself from signing him when I start a new game.  Same with Rico Henry at left back.  His rating doesn't go that high, but he's a ridiculously effective option down that side of the pitch.