Inside Sport

International Test Cricket 2018/19

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2712852.aspx

By RedKat - 7 Nov 2018 10:21 AM

Zimbabwe just beat Bangladesh in Bangladesh. Their first test win in 5 years and their first overseas test win in 13!
By baggygreenmania - 5 Mar 2019 3:27 PM

Paddles - 5 Mar 2019 2:57 PM
baggygreenmania - 5 Mar 2019 1:39 PM

I never changed my mind. Read it more carefully. You want to blame quotas for Olivier and MMorkel. I strongly disagree. Nothing to do with quotas.AbDV, Olivier and MMorkel got to the top and played despite quotas. They left for money.

Quota leavers (if that really is why - I suspect more just to get opportunity to play intl cricket) like Wagner would need a white quota to get in front of Rabada, Ngidi and Philander. Lets not ignore the fact SA are actually producing the best bowlers going around in the world of test cricket right now - black or white. Wagner would never play for SA, he's just not good enough. 1 Abbott, 2 MMorkel, 3 Steyn 4 Olivier 5 Rabda 6 Ngidi 7 Philander are all clearly better than him, Nortje probably is too.

There are two times I question the Safrican quotas and feel very sorry for SA fans, whenever Behardien and Bavuma play. This could get hairy when Amla retires. Phelukwayo is actually developing into a useful cricketer but it's taken long enough.

Blues reject Nic Maddinson has just posted his third ton in three games. Reckon the Blues hierachy is feeling a touch sick at this moment. Handing this bloke to our perennial enemy.