Inside Sport

Moderation for Cricket section

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2724994.aspx

By Decentric - 13 Dec 2018 8:44 AM

I'm working on this. I've had little response though.

ATM there has been no need for moderation in the cricket section, as about half a dozen posters who don't post in the Football section of 442, have brought a lot of data and knowledge to this section of Inside Sport. They are cricket tragics. Pleasingly, they have brought a lot of worthwhile cricket content for discussion.

Posters have respectfully agreed to disagree with each other.

To ensure its continuity, and to safeguard against trolls, I'm following up moderation. I don't want the role. I'm a semi-retired teacher by profession and have done it for a living for most of my life.

There is also a device on 442 where one can block obnoxious posters. I haven't contacted a mod for years about obnoxious posters who have become fixated with trolling me, but activated this wonderful  mechanism instead. One can see nothing they post.
By Test_Fan - 16 Dec 2018 10:44 AM

I now have been forced to turn off private messages because someone who posts in this section decided to harass me. If you have anything to say to me have the guts to say it in public, do not hide behind private messages. Please appoint a mod so I can report people and they can be punished.