Inside Sport

Dragons Camp

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2765534.aspx

By baggygreenmania - 4 Mar 2019 11:39 AM

I expect there is already a thread on the Dragons.. but as there is no search platform I do not know where it is. 

I have followed my Dragons for as long as I can remember. Many decades is all I will own up to to. Lets just say I met Sticks Provan just before he hung up his huge boots. I actually went to his Sydney electrical store and cajoled him into signing my scrap book. I was about 10 and came up to the huge man's waist.

There have been the halcyon days when we won a world record 11 premierships with superstars of their day, Kearney, Wilson, Walsh, Gasnier, Raper, Smith, King and Langlands to the lowest of the low ebb when we sold our soul to merge with another team. 

Under our best ever CEO Frank Facer we secured many of the greats of the day  while under our worst Peter Doust we lost many good players and our reputation . These days St George juniors are few on the ground.. Loyalty is a thing of the past.. giving way to greed. 
By baggygreenmania - 8 Apr 2019 12:31 PM

Despite losing their chief playmaker, skipper and goalkicker.. the Dragons are showing some mongrel. I have never been a fan of Golden Point but I can live with it if it gives my Dragons the win.