Inside Sport

Football clothing

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2773470.aspx

By scubaroo - 28 Mar 2019 9:19 PM

Hey guys,

Looking for any online stores that do any football themed t-shirts, hoodies etc... used to look at whoareya designs and picked a couple of things but they closed down and have looked at sud casuals (the boca/river tee is marvellous) but just wondering if anyone knows of anything else.  I don't wear kits and tend to look for things that may not obviously look football related.

Cheers for the help in advance!
By scubaroo - 25 Aug 2019 11:50 PM

So... back when i started this thread,  i had contemplated trying to do something myself,  a little logo and get it printed up. My parents ran a screen printing business in the 90s, a bit old school but they still know alot and i used to do up my own home made stuff in my early 20s cause i was fucking weird.

Turns out i still am, anyway i knocked up a really basic design and whacked it on a tee, did alright. Tested out a few printers that do dropshipping to get someone who can print a decent quality on a decent tee, plus there's no outlay on my end. 

I have a mate that has been a graphic designer for major surf brands in Australian and in footwear overseas and he helped me a bit but hes actually in the early steps of a start up in a similar line (though very professional).

ANYHOW... i was wondering,  whether anyone has ant tips on marketing a basic tee set up online,  just to test the waters... we can do an online store easy... just how to utilise social media etc.

Its just a bit of a laugh really but am willing to do the hard work at the same time,  I only work part time as im a stay at home dad, so have heaps spare time. 

Would love to get something that resembles a good set up before my designer friend,  for competitions sake. 

Worst case scenario i have my own private clothing line.