Inside Sport

[POLL- fixed] Do you care about New Zealand Football?

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2822208.aspx

By Davstar - 10 Aug 2019 9:41 AM

I copied and pasted it the wrong way tried to fix it but the forum edit wouldnt let me change it around so i re-posted the poll made the answer simple do you care about Nz football? 

For me i honestly could give a single f**k i only support them in the sense having a NZ team in the HAL does add an extra club but i personally think TV and branding money should only be split between Aussie clubs and the Skysports NZ deal should go to the Nix no AUSTRALIAN or FFA Money should support anything NZ because the NZ FA and wide NZ community give barely anything to football 

We have limited resources and i honestly dont understand why we would support NZ in any way - i think there participation in the HAL is taken forgranted and the Nz Government/FA should be pouring money into there only professional club 

I dont have anything against the Nix if they can self sustain with NZ support im all for it and if NZ FA wanted to give them loads of money to make them a super power in the league im all for it! because it helps Australia but in regards to us supporting them in ANYWAY other then allowing them to participate i dont support it. 

I WOULD support another NZ based team to grow the league assuming it was totally funded by NZ and the NZ FA 
By A.Haak - 14 Aug 2019 10:38 AM

WSF - 13 Aug 2019 1:26 PM
Bullion - 13 Aug 2019 1:07 PM

Its funny seeing more kiwis in this thread or the Singh one instead of talking in their own club thread, talk about pissing in the wind. 

Start a thread with the title 'Do you care about WSW?' and see if any WSW fans turn up to defend the club. I'd assume yes. Much better than apathy..

Lots of other places where Nix fans discuss; this would be one of the last because it's so fucking toxic all of the time.