Inside Sport

Profile pictures request

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2824622.aspx

By johnszasz - 18 Aug 2019 12:06 AM

If users can and don't mind, might they be able to give their profile a picture to improve the aesthetics of posting? It'll also assist navigating through posts. Sure I can see the user names but as a visual person I immediately recognise Bowden with the pink Ryan kit or Pala with his one.

This would be especially useful for seeing which users are viewing a forum instead of having to scroll over the blank avatar to reveal the user name. 
By paladisious - 18 Oct 2019 7:42 AM

johnszasz - 18 Aug 2019 12:06 AM
If users can and don't mind, might they be able to give their profile a picture to improve the aesthetics of posting? It'll also assist navigating through posts. Sure I can see the user names but as a visual person I immediately recognise Bowden with the pink Ryan kit or Pala with his one.

This would be especially useful for seeing which users are viewing a forum instead of having to scroll over the blank avatar to reveal the user name. 

You can choose or upload a profile picture by clicking on the profile icon in the top right, then clicking on your profile pic in the dropdown menu.