Inside Sport

Official South Melbourne FC thread

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2939049.aspx

By Melbcityguy - 22 Dec 2020 10:59 AM

I’ve noticed a lot of discussion on south Melbourne in other threads. I think we should limit our discussion in the relevant threads. Admins please close if you don’t want this thread. Cheers 
By Monoethnic Social Club - 2 Jul 2022 11:08 PM

PIFA - 1 Jul 2022 6:10 PM
@Mono

We've just announced the signing of Dylan Murnane. Interesting signing, could be a useful LB to have behind Albano, and should be alright at overlapping his winger too.

Interesting signing mate, from the Aleague yeah? As I thought we didn't make any new trades this window but the feel around the members is that our depth is pretty good and touch wood,  both Wallan and Lambropoulos are back from long term injuries.  Sorry to see you had to score in the dying minutes to get a goal back against relegation bound Hume to save you from walking out of ABD stadium with 3  nil...... lol , sorry that was below the belt... Ill watch your game later to see what the hell happened there....
Hellas walked out a comfortable 0 - 4 winners and with 3 crossbars and a couple of wayward shots it really should have been 3 or 4 more.... 4 goals by Harrison Sawyer BTW,  the man NOT as good as Ott..... hahahahahahahahah