Introducing the first ever FourFourTwo Forum meet!

Introducing the first ever FourFourTwo Forum meet!

Author
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Conversation? It was me and imno showing our n00bmanship and you telling Nico how crap of a provider he would be. It was pretty much a lecture from uncle afro.
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
:cry: Actually I don't think that's what he was saying. I think he was saying I haven't experienced it, and I'm not being a provider, hence I'm ignorant to what he was saying... I don't think he was saying I could never be up to the job. :-k
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

You usually come off as a guy who can hold your own but against afro last night, no offence, but you looked like a real pussy. :P
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

And you usually come off as a real pussy :P. Not going over it all again, but there's no reason to jump ship - that was my only point.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Over 18 would rule me out too, and I know this whole thing is really just for everyone to meet me so they can say they did when im famous.. :P

Heres an idea:everyone should wear something akin to their avatars to reduce confusion.

eg. Erebus comes dressed as spartan, mk wears a foward-tied doo-rag, and amfc paints an arsenal emblem on his stomach and a melbourne logo on his back and continually spins around all day.

:lol:

yes, i am kidding.
Nico
Nico
World Class

I think for one meet we should have a football game against another forum (TWGF obviously :P), then have a few beers afterward... It is a football forum after all.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Or the regs could play the FFT staff. TWG staff vs FFT Staff has already been done.
nr690
nr690
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

yeah im upp for this has to be u18 cause im 17. where is it going to be
nr690
nr690
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

mks idea sounds good.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Quote:
Heres an idea:everyone should wear something akin to their avatars to reduce confusion.
Guy-Manuel de Homem Christo's helmet cost U$60k to make... sorry.

Quote:
Or the regs could play the FFT staff. TWG staff vs FFT Staff has already been done.
Got their arses whooped by SBS, by FFA [size=1][I know it was only 2 of em][/size]... sounds like a great idea!
Nico
Nico
World Class

WHAT?!? Quite clearly that was basically my idea :P.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Basically. Theyre hardly going to credit the person who lacks the ability to force such ideas. We're so getting my alternate kit made up for this.
Nico
Nico
World Class

I know! I actually thought that would be sweet as... Anyone make shirt for Bayern? :p
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Nico wrote:
WHAT?!? Quite clearly that was basically my idea :P.

To put it into perspective, further, it'd be like giving credit to afro for my alternate kit.
Nico
Nico
World Class

Not really that important that we disect how much effort each of us put into it...
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

Thanks for the invite. Sounds great, but unfortunately I can't make it.

Hopefully we can hold one in Perth when we get our next Socceroos match (year 2052).
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
I don't think he was saying I could never be up to the job.

No, that's the type of insult i'd reserve specially for Blyth. I was just saying you'd never experienced the full pressures of expectation.
Quote:
and amfc paints an arsenal emblem on his stomach and a melbourne logo on his back and continually spins around all day.

:lol: nice. You spent ages working on that one didn't you?:P
Quote:
Or the regs could play the FFT staff.

That sounds like an awesome idea. But we all know that the FFT staff would be too pussy to accept the challenge.
Quote:
To put it into perspective, further, it'd be like giving credit to afro for my alternate kit.

The Bayern kit for the 3rd strip was my idea. And I pipped you to saying the Spain and Liverpool shirts, can I help it if I'm not as artsy-fartsy as you??
Quote:
Hopefully we can hold one in Perth when we get our next Socceroos match (year 2052).

There'd be more people at the FFT shindig than at the game if it was in Perth:lol:
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro
Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)

martyB wrote:
Quote:
Guy-Manuel de Homem Christo's helmet cost U$60k to make... sorry.

Quote:
Got their arses whooped by SBS, by FFA [size=1][I know it was only 2 of em][/size]... sounds like a great idea!

Im so up for that...i already play indoor 3 nights a week so im conditioned and ready:p
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Where do you play?
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro
Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)

Erebus wrote:
Where do you play?

Sportsworld Liverpool on Hoxton Park Rd...
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Is it indoor or futsal?
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro

Erebus wrote:
Is it indoor or futsal?

Indoor...could play futsal at Whitlam but meh.
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

futsal is soooooooooooooooo much better then indoor.
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro

leftrightout wrote:
futsal is soooooooooooooooo much better then indoor.

Futsal is 'technically' better...indoor is probably more fun ive found. More like a muck around game.
Erebus
Erebus
Legend

You guys should debate this over a beer and a game at the meet :P
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro

Erebus wrote:

Debate + beer = fun + insight

debate + (beer x 10) = NRL
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Anyone have any ideas on when they are releasing World/Asian Cup qualifier details? I think I remember hearing of some game in January?

As long as it's not in March or early April, I'm definitely there.
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

deportivo1985 wrote:
Erebus wrote:

Debate + beer = fun + insight

more then likely 'the meet' will be in NSW the only way I'm going to be there is via live internet streaming. :lol:
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:

Sounds about right.
Quote:
Anyone have any ideas on when they are releasing World/Asian Cup qualifier details? I think I remember hearing of some game in January?

I'll have to know soon so I can block out the time from work. Don't the FFA have a fixtures llist on their website? And I think the AFC lists when every game is going to be scheduled too.
Quote:
we can do it at crown as well, maybe afro can get us catered for free....? or discount?

I could get a discount I think, but I'd have to prove it was worth their while. I can get most of you into the hotel for cheaer if you all want somewhere to stay and I can talk with one of my bosses about renting out some space in one of the bars there. But the FFT guys get cheap stuff form Star City *cough*shit-hole*cough* so i dunno if they're interested.
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

deportivo1985 wrote:
Sefton Playhouse...

+1
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search