The "let's hang the bishop" vigilante bandwagon

The "let's hang the bishop" vigilante bandwagon

Author
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
BETHFC - 3 Aug 2017 12:23 PM
mouflonrouge - 1 Aug 2017 3:47 PM

Historical fact.... hahahahaha. Of course its indoctrination. I'd wager 99% of parents would teach their kids about their own religion before they are of an age that they can pick for themselves.

Fearful of God? No I am not afraid of a sadist.

Freemasonry doesn't require belief in God but belief in a higher power. I don't believe in sadists who get upset if you make graven images of them.

Real life interactions never stack up. It's like saying I had a real life interaction with a unicorn in a dream so they must be real.

No it's not indoctrination at all.

Our religion at least, does not indoctrinate anyone. It has baptisms, but it takes a lot more than a baptism to be indoctrinated into our Church and that can only come through their FREE WILL in accordance with our teachings.

Our religion does not forbid Atheism, or other teachings. In fact our traditions are steeped in pagan rituals which pre-date any Christianity. 

Indoctrination is what we have in the Education Systems with the curricula and the education of your children within the Primary School sector with this new era of rubbish they are pushing onto children including their sexualisation. 

I will leave the unicorns to you, but there is so much solid evidence of the existence of God, none more so than the fact that in 2000 years, the teachings of one JC are now followed by more than 2.2 billion people globally, not to mention the billions who adhere to the teachings of Judaism and Islam. 

The good news is that our religion has solid foundations, and will always exist until the end of times. Societies beliefs however, are a mere fad. It's just a fashion accessory. It changes within just a few years even. 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 9 Aug 2017 1:10 PM
BETHFC - 3 Aug 2017 12:23 PM

...there is so much solid evidence of the existence of God, none more so than the fact that in 2000 years, the teachings of one JC are now followed by more than 2.2 billion people globally...

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

So Allah is real too then?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 9 Aug 2017 6:57 PM

So Allah is real too then?

-PB

It's the same God. They just use a different interpretation and a different prophet (Mohammed) in lieu of Jesus Christ who wasn't just a prophet but The Son of God (and Allah).

As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ is also an Islamic Prophet. Muslims revere Jesus Christ as a messenger of Allah. The bible is also a holy book of Islam.

So yes, Allah is just what the Muslims refer to as God. 

And here is the real Kicker. The Jews ALSO believe in the very same god as Christians and Muslims. 
Edited
7 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search