Lingerie Football League coming to Australia. Giggity!

Lingerie Football League coming to Australia. Giggity!

Author
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Davstar wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:
Anyone who thinks this isn't going to take off in Australia is either a feminist, gay or complete moron!

Or a self respecting female :roll: Let's face it, the majority of people who would watch wouldn't care what game they were playing.

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard. When i meet a self respecting girl ill concede you are right...

How many pairs of high heels do u own?

Edited by Davstar: 16/9/2011 12:25:49 AM

Well that's good for them then isn't it.

I don't own a single pair of high heels, and I have no idea what that has to do with anything either.

not wanting to get personal although

i will point out the obvious males like attractive females dressed promiscuously, most sports fans are males....

No kidding. You'll realise I'm not a typical type of girl, but I'm not oblivious to such facts, as I said above "the majority of people who would watch wouldn't care what game they were playing".
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
imnofreak wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard

I sure hope not.

Actually, I went into the women's rooms at work to re-stock the toilet paper only find what appeared to be a lacey G-string weighed to the floor by an enormous turd, so you never know...

You're not supposed to go into the female bathrooms to clean/re-stock handtowels/bum wipe. At my work we leave that up to one of the female staff members.

Cleaning out the blokes toilet is horrible though. :-&

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
imnofreak wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard

I sure hope not.

Actually, I went into the women's rooms at work to re-stock the toilet paper only find what appeared to be a lacey G-string weighed to the floor by an enormous turd, so you never know...

You're not supposed to go into the female bathrooms to clean/re-stock handtowels/bum wipe. At my work we leave that up to one of the female staff members.

He never said he was on-the-clock.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

martyB wrote:
Heineken wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
imnofreak wrote:
Davstar wrote:

I sure hope not.

He never said he was on-the-clock.

True...meh.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

rocknerd
rocknerd
World Class
World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)

Erebus wrote:
rocknerd wrote:
WE as Australians are not interested in gridion as a Sport. No matter how you slut it up it will not attract viewers.

Eh....there are plenty of people in Australia that are interested in the NFL. Just because there is no proper league here, doesn't mean that no one is interested in the NFL.

I think comparing Lingerie Football with the NFL is miss guided. I don't care if there are 100,000 NFL fans, they're still not going to go and watch Chicks play American Football even if they're wearing bugger-all.

Secondly For fans of NFL, I can gaurantee that the majority of these so called fans are casual and barely keep up with the "sport" unless it is play offs or the Superbowl.

If you want to talk about slow and boring Sports NFL is A number 1.

This is a minor supported game and still wouldn't attract that many people to it. You would also have to find Birds willing to play it.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
imnofreak wrote:
Davstar wrote:

I sure hope not.

When there were 3 males behind the bar because the chicks didn't start until 2am...you play odds or evens to see who gets the shit jobs. That was the only one I lost that night :lol:
Quote:

Secondly For fans of NFL, I can gaurantee that the majority of these so called fans are casual and barely keep up with the "sport" unless it is play offs or the Superbowl.

If you want to talk about slow and boring Sports NFL is A number 1.

This is a minor supported game and still wouldn't attract that many people to it. You would also have to find Birds willing to play it.

Speaking for your own opinion, as always, rocknerd. I know plenty of NFL fans who follow the sport in-depth. Of course it's slow and boring to someone who's too thick to find out the rules of the game. You complain when people don't like football, then go and bag out another code as 'slow and boring'. #-o

As for finding chicks willing to play it, if you throw enough cash at them they'll do it. But the point is, I have my doubts that they will be playing NFL. Far more likely that we'll see them playing AFL.
Gooner4life_8
Gooner4life_8
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Speaking for your own opinion, as always, rocknerd. I know plenty of NFL fans who follow the sport in-depth. Of course it's slow and boring to someone who's too thick to find out the rules of the game.

It is true though, may be not boring to those who know and follow the game but you can't deny, it is slow, the amount of stoppages puts a lof people off. I personally am not a fan, although I used to enjoy playing it at primary school, none of us had a proper grasp of the rules, but some kid brought an NFL ball to school one day and we all just started playing as best we understood it :lol:

Anyway, scantily clad women still wouldn't get me watching it, not only is not my favourite sport to watch, I also find those helmets and shoulder guards they're wearing a real turn off tbph.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
It is true though, may be not boring to those who know and follow the game but you can't deny, it is slow, the amount of stoppages puts a lof people off

I watch most of the games on delay online so I don't have all the stoppages :P
Quote:
Anyway, scantily clad women still wouldn't get me watching it, not only is not my favourite sport to watch, I also find those helmets and shoulder guards they're wearing a real turn off tbph.

Yes, but by the same token, a chick in a NFL jersey that's 10 sizes too big is fucking sexy as :lol:

Like I keep saying, I don't think it will be NFL, I think it will be AFL. Mostly because people are more likely to watch semi-naked ladies playing a sport they're familiar with "Ooooh look, it's AFL...with bikinis?" than a sport they're not familiar with "Oooooh look...it's semi-naked ladies. BOOBIES!! Wait...what the fuck are they playing?"
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Davstar - 15 Sep 2011 4:46 PM
Anyone who thinks this isn't going to take off in Australia is either a feminist, gay or complete moron!

Yep, it's been a rip-roaring success...

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search