Lingerie Football League coming to Australia. Giggity!

Lingerie Football League coming to Australia. Giggity!

Author
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Quote:
Local version of lingerie gridiron to debut in Australia with Ladies Football League

NewsCore
September 14, 2011 11:03PM

Lingerie Football League

Coming soon ... Lingerie football is heading Down Under. Source: Ethan Miller / AFP

Fantasy sport is about to take on a whole new meaning in Australia with the country's first Ladies Football League gaining momentum, the Ipswich News reported on Wednesday.

Your Vote - Fuel TV's Smokin' Hotties
Smoking Hotties

You decide: vote for your favourite Smokin' Hottie

The concept is based on the Lingerie Football League in the US, and will be the first official women's 11-on-11 tackle gridiron league Down Under.

The players will be dressed in camouflaged lingerie outfits with knee pads, shoulder guards and ice hockey helmets.

"It [lingerie] adds femininity to the game and just highlights that even hot athletic chicks can hit as hard and run as fast as some of the guys," said league organiser and player Tala Schultz, who takes on the football moniker of "X Girl".

"I'm not about making a statement about gender. I'm making a statement about the possibility for anyone to perform.

"We want to take on the American women when the Lingerie Football League tours in 2013. We will be ready.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

"Bring it on."

Schultz said more than 30 athletes had already expressed an interest in the league, and that women are coming from all over Queensland to begin training in late October.

The league will then begin with two teams going head-to-head on a promotional tour of southeast Queensland.

"The majority (of players) are studying," Schultz added. "There are a couple of lawyers, some studying medicine, others are full-time athletes and soccer girls."

Read more: http://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/ipswich/lingerie-ladies-launch-gridiron-league-in-queensland-with-help-of-x-girl-tala-schultz-from-ipswich/story-fn8m0yo2-1226135850239

http://www.foxsports.com.au/fueltv/local-version-of-lingerie-gridiron-to-debut-in-australia-with-ladies-football-league/story-fn6u5607-1226137310916

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/images/02/08/lingerie-bowl.jpg
http://www.oknovara.it/gossip/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/dallas.jpg[

http://www.djmick.co.uk/images/2009/10/LFL-74.jpg
I see Nipples!!! ^^^

FFS, learn to resize.

Edited by imnofreak: 14/9/2011 11:43:32 PM

Jdz
Jdz
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Still a terrible game.

8-[
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

That is one epic stretch :lol:
Shaker
Shaker
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

haha, I could be tempted to watch this.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I don't get it. As I've said on many a night out, when the padding is bigger than the boobs, there's little point in getting involved.
Gooner4life_8
Gooner4life_8
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Couldn't give a fuck tbph.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Nothing would make gridiron watchable to me. Nothing. Even if they played nude, probably.
rocknerd
rocknerd
World Class
World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)

Worst idea ever!

WE as Australians are not interested in gridion as a Sport. No matter how you slut it up it will not attract viewers.

If I want to see birds in little clothing I'll head over to the local Roller derby or a Strip Club like a normal Hetrosexual man.
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

rocknerd wrote:
WE as Australians are not interested in gridion as a Sport. No matter how you slut it up it will not attract viewers.

Eh....there are plenty of people in Australia that are interested in the NFL. Just because there is no proper league here, doesn't mean that no one is interested in the NFL.
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Pathetic.
Shaker
Shaker
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

rocknerd wrote:
Worst idea ever!

If I want to see birds in little clothing I'll head over to the local Roller derby or a Strip Club like a normal Hetrosexual man.

I bet if the NFL announced that there would be a Regular Season game in Australia like they do at Wembley, it would be a sellout wherever it would be in Australia. Dont throw every aussie under your net, there are alot of NFL/College football fans over here.
ducky42
ducky42
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
FFS, learn to resize.

No kidding :lol:
buddha69
buddha69
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Shaker wrote:
rocknerd wrote:
Worst idea ever!

I bet if the NFL announced that there would be a Regular Season game in Australia like they do at Wembley, it would be a sellout wherever it would be in Australia. Dont throw every aussie under your net, there are alot of NFL/College football fans over here.

Could not agree more with what Shaker said
Davstar
Davstar
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Anyone who thinks this isn't going to take off in Australia is either a feminist, gay or complete moron!

these Kangaroos can play football - 
Ange P. (Intercontinental WC Play-offs 2017) 

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL

KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Davstar wrote:
Anyone who thinks this isn't going to take off in Australia is either a feminist, gay or complete moron!

Or a self respecting female :roll: Let's face it, the majority of people who would watch wouldn't care what game they were playing.
ual
ual
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

rocknerd wrote:
Worst idea ever!

:N #-o
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

ducky42 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
FFS, learn to resize.

I was gonna, but her arse was so perfect, it seemed a crime to re-size it.

ducky42
ducky42
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Or a self respecting female :roll: Let's face it, the majority of people who would watch wouldn't care what game they were playing.

Spot on the money.

Watched the Superbowl a couple of times but really can't get into Gridiron. Apart from being American, it seems that for about every 5 seconds of playing time, they have 30 seconds to reset and change tactics. Not fun watching.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

ducky42 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
FFS, learn to resize.

ducky42
ducky42
Pro

Heineken wrote:
ducky42 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
FFS, learn to resize.

Fair point. [size=1]Damn you imno[/size] 8-[
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Shaker wrote:
rocknerd wrote:
Worst idea ever!

I think you'll find that it will be AFL, not NFL that the girls will be playing.

That aside, if they played an NFL game in Australia, there would be a MASSIVE turn-out, for sure. Don't underestimate just how many fans are out there in Australia that would show up for a one-off exhibition match. I'd love to see teams like Green Bay and New England take the pre-season on the road to other countries instead of just other cities in their states/regions.
Davstar
Davstar
World Class

KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard. When i meet a self respecting girl ill concede you are right...

How many pairs of high heels do u own?

Edited by Davstar: 16/9/2011 12:25:49 AM

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Davstar wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard. When i meet a self respecting girl ill concede you are right...

Worth noting that some of these girls are on upwards of $500,000 a year. I'm sure if kiwichick could earn that kind of money by throwing a ball and looking pretty she'd be all over the opportunity. I'm not sure that you can call it 'losing self respect' when you're getting overweight, dull men to fork over that kind of money just because you're in your underwear.

And Davstar is absolutely right about girls being 'self respecting', he did forget to add "in the middle if winter" after the point about mini skirts though.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Davstar wrote:

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard

I sure hope not.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

imnofreak wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Go out to any bar, night club or local dance and girls are drinking straight vodka/tequila, wearing mini skits, half a shit and shoes that are so high they are a tripping hazard

I sure hope not.

Actually, I went into the women's rooms at work to re-stock the toilet paper only find what appeared to be a lacey G-string weighed to the floor by an enormous turd, so you never know...
KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Davstar wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Well that's good for them then isn't it.

I don't own a single pair of high heels, and I have no idea what that has to do with anything either.
buddha69
buddha69
World Class

afromanGT wrote:

Actually, I went into the women's rooms at work to re-stock the toilet paper only find what appeared to be a lacey G-string weighed to the floor by an enormous turd, so you never know...

That's fucked
Davstar
Davstar
World Class

KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
Davstar wrote:

Well that's good for them then isn't it.

I don't own a single pair of high heels, and I have no idea what that has to do with anything either.

not wanting to get personal although

i will point out the obvious males like attractive females dressed promiscuously, most sports fans are males....

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search