Game of Thrones(TV Show spoilers)

Game of Thrones(TV Show spoilers)

Author
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Was discussing it with Heine on fb before, this is bigger than the Red Wedding imo.
DB-PGFC
DB-PGFC
Amateur
Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)

Prince Overyn is a motherfucker I cant get behind. Can't wait for him to cause more shit.
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

DB-PGFC wrote:
Prince Overyn is a motherfucker I cant get behind. Can't wait for him to cause more shit.

I get the feeling he will fuck shit up.
Socceroofan4life
Socceroofan4life
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

:lol:

Was it the pie or wine;o.
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Iridium1010 wrote:

It was the pie.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
433 wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:

It was the pie.

Obviously it was the pie, nobody else ate any pie, but we very deliberately saw Tyrion take the carafe in front of Cercei in a close up to pour Joffery's wine. So unless Cercei poisoned it, it must have been the pie or she'd be dead too.

Not spoiler texting because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and just going off what I saw in the episode.
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Really? The pie seems way too risky, dozens of people could have been killed unless they knew Joffrey would be the first to taste.
This is just theory, I haven't read the books but will still put in a spoiler tag for no reason
[spoiler]It was the wine, the most probable theory seems that the poison came from Ollena who smuggled it in through Sansa's necklace which was given to her by the fool who whisked her away, and in EP2 we see Ollena playing with the necklace, and her comment about killing a man at his own wedding seems like her type of humour[/spoiler]

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Any theories on who did it?
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

So apparently if you look hard enough you can see who did it.

Edit: I had a guide but wow that is fucking brilliant, props to anyone who can catch it nd hasn't read the books or uses a guide.

I thought there was something weird with those camera shots.

jlm spot on.

Edited by iridium1010: 16/4/2014 06:09:51 PM
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Iridium1010 wrote:
Any theories on who did it?

The old girl, can't find the pic where people went through it in depth but yeah.

Also this :lol:

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Benjo wrote:
DB-PGFC wrote:

I get the feeling he will fuck shit up.

You could say that he's a bit of a bro :)

-PB

YerNathanael
YerNathanael
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

[youtube]T9oGd_1QSdY[/youtube]
YerNathanael
YerNathanael
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

I think these are the pics you were referring to PB.

http://imgur.com/a/Tw3MU
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

YerNathanael wrote:
I think these are the pics you were referring to PB.

http://imgur.com/a/Tw3MU

That's the one.

-PB

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

Black it out paul.
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

paladisious wrote:
433 wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:

It was the pie.

Obviously it was the pie, nobody else ate any pie, but we very deliberately saw Tyrion take the carafe in front of Cercei in a close up to pour Joffery's wine. So unless Cercei poisoned it, it must have been the pie or she'd be dead too.

Not spoiler texting because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and just going off what I saw in the episode.

[spoiler]It has to be the wine, for the ramifications it's going to have on Tyrion. I haven't read the book but we already know he'll spend a significant ammount of the season imprisoned and the whole public humiliation and cup bearer thing that Joffrey put him through has to be key to this. Also absolutely agree it was the Tyrell's, they would have known it was only a matter of time before Joffrey seriously hurt Margaery, plus his younger brother will be easier for them to manipulate[/spoiler]
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/04/the-big-thing-you-mightve-missed-in-last-nights-game-of-thrones/

For those who wanna see who killed Jeoffry, there's no book spoilers in it,
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

You kinda said who did it, not sure everyone wants to find out that way.
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Iridium1010 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

Before anyone else reads my comment below, I give away who actually kills Joffrey.

[spoiler]I haven't read the books in ages, but I'm pretty certain that it is Littlefinger who orchestrates Joffreys death. Why would Lady Olenna want to be a part of it? What does Margery stand to gain? I'm assuming that Littlefinger wants Sansa, so he must have killed Joffrey to get rid of Tyrion...[/spoiler]

Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

433 wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

Before anyone else reads my comment below, I give away who actually kills Joffrey.

[spoiler]I haven't read the books in ages, but I'm pretty certain that it is Littlefinger who orchestrates Joffreys death. Why would Lady Olenna want to be a part of it? What does Margery stand to gain? I'm assuming that Littlefinger wants Sansa, so he must have killed Joffrey to get rid of Tyrion...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I wouldn't be surprised if he did play some part as he's been out of the loop for far too long and this sort of thing is right up his alley, but I don't think he was alone in orchestrating this, Olenna isn't just going to be his middle man, plus the benefits for the Tyrell's are pretty clear really. Joffrey was a sociopath and they knew it would only be a matter of time before he hurt Margaery, plus I'm assuming his little brother will take throne and he will be much easier for them to manipulate. The deal between the Lannister's and Tyrell's was that Margaery would be Queen so she'll just get betrothed to the next in line, the Tyrell's lose nothing and their position definitely strengthens.[/spoiler]
YerNathanael
YerNathanael
Semi-Pro

433 wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

More discussion from the books - steer clear
[spoiler] IIRC Olenna wanted him gone because she didn't want Margery marrying a psychopath. Additionally Margery would be able to manipulate Tommen a lot easier when she married him. Yeah you are right about the Littlefinger and Sansa. So yeah it was a plan probably masterminded by primarily by Littlefinger with help from the Tyrells[/spoiler]
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Iridium1010 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

I didn't give anything away lol

-PB

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:
Black it out paul.

Black what out?

-PB

I didn't give anything away lol

-PB

[spoiler]The old girl[/spoiler]

Edited by iridium1010: 16/4/2014 06:27:25 PM
World Class

More MAJOR spoilers - stick VERY clear if you haven't read books

@Fredsta and YerNathanael

[spoiler]I see what Olenna would want from this - avoiding her daughter marrying a sociopathic c*nt. However, does that mean than Margery will now marry Tommen? Or will she remain a queen regent? (much like the role that Cersei is now filling out)

If I was Tommen, I know which option I'd choose :lol: [/spoiler]

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Good ep this week, keen for next weeks ep as its called Oathbreaker.

-PB

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Can anyone with a good torrent link please PM me?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Keeper* sorry.

-PB

YerNathanael
YerNathanael
Semi-Pro

paulbagzFC wrote:
Good ep this week, keen for next weeks ep as its called Oathbreaker.

-PB

The preview
[youtube]18c47BE_yt8[/youtube]
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search