Where to buy cheap boots online?

Where to buy cheap boots online?

Author
onthefence
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)Hardcore Fan (181 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I need new boots, and the guys in my team reckon that buying them online is the cheapest way, which appeals to my tightarse sensibilities.

Was hoping you could give me some advice on who is cheap, quick, good etc??
ual
ual
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Pro-direct soccer in the UK are good. Whatever the price they have there you can take off 15% or w/e it is because we don't get charged VAT as we're not in the UK. That discount will usually cover postage, which even on standard usually only takes about 5-7 days to arrive in Australia (all 3 of the pairs of boots I've bought from there took under a week to arrive in Perth).
Vaughn2111
Vaughn2111
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

ual wrote:
Pro-direct soccer in the UK are good. Whatever the price they have there you can take off 15% or w/e it is because we don't get charged VAT as we're not in the UK. That discount will usually cover postage, which even on standard usually only takes about 5-7 days to arrive in Australia (all 3 of the pairs of boots I've bought from there took under a week to arrive in Perth).

Agree, Pro Direct are good value
Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Vaughn2111 wrote:
ual wrote:

Pro Direct is good. I did hear that Amart All Sports were having a half price sale.
ual
ual
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Roar_Brisbane wrote:
Vaughn2111 wrote:
ual wrote:

Pro Direct is good. I did hear that Amart All Sports were having a half price sale.

Googled:

http://www.amartallsports.com.au/ecom/amart/products/search.aspx?st=Football%20Boot&brd=-1&utm_medium=adzone6&utm_campaign=FootballBoots

You're right.
MidfieldMaestro
MidfieldMaestro
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

Can also vouch for Pro Direct. Got a pair of boots from them in 2010 and still wearing them this season. Cost about $160, and at the time was selling for about $300 in sports shops here.
keepersball
keepersball
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Been purchasing from Pro Direct for the last 4 years. You won't find a site like it. Their sales can be very good sometimes. Even better for us Aussies. Reliant, quick and very valuable. Go for it.
toffeeAU
toffeeAU
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

I did Eastbay, picked up a nice pair of Adidas F-5 (iirc) for $35.

Their postage is pretty extreme though, minimum 40USD. But they usually have 20% discount coupons if you purchase over $100 of stuff which usually takes care of postage.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
eastbay have free postage sometimes, but you've gotta be online at the right time.

I only buy copas, and in rebel they're anywhere up to $350. they cost about $100-110 on prodirect. whatever boot you're keen on - size them up at your local rebel then buy them on prodirect.
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

Pro Direct is your friend I got myself a pair of adidas f10s for only $70 much better than buying here and they usually ship in 1 week
keepersball
keepersball
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

aufc_ole wrote:
Pro Direct is your friend I got myself a pair of adidas f10s for only $70 much better than buying here and they usually ship in 1 week

F10's or $70 isn't probably the best advertisement for ProDirect. I bought the new black/white/red CTR's for about $60. At Rebel (which all forumers should stand clear of!), they're $150

RE Shipping, if you got them in 1 week, you're laughing. Would jump for joy if they came to me in a week. Always seem to be 2-3 weeks when they deliver mine.

Edited by keepersball: 24/6/2012 10:52:01 PM
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Got a pair of F50s from Prodirect for $80. That website is amazing.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

another thing i should add: if you're in a team, or have a bunch of mates into football, do a group buy. saves on postage and iirc makes things cheaper again. i did it for my team a year ago, so we got i think 10 boots in an order plus some clothing and stuff. everyone was completely stoked with the results, and the coin they saved.
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend

http://www.nomisfootball.com.au
pv4
pv4
Legend

StiflersMom wrote:

about 3 years ago i bought a pair of "nomis glove". they were great and all, and probably the only boot i've ever worn that i really enjoyed wearing apart from copas, but the black leather at the toe of the boot started peeling off the bottom of the boot within half a season (this is only using them on game-day and training games, whilst majority of training in another boot). i don't know if it was just my bad luck or what, but i've never/rarely had copas peel from the bottom of the boots as much and as quickly as the nomis glove did.
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend

pv4 wrote:
StiflersMom wrote:

about 3 years ago i bought a pair of "nomis glove". they were great and all, and probably the only boot i've ever worn that i really enjoyed wearing apart from copas, but the black leather at the toe of the boot started peeling off the bottom of the boot within half a season (this is only using them on game-day and training games, whilst majority of training in another boot). i don't know if it was just my bad luck or what, but i've never/rarely had copas peel from the bottom of the boots as much and as quickly as the nomis glove did.

I'm in mine 3 times a week, been wearing them for years, I get about 2 years out of a pair usually, having said that, I have a pair of Glove which I've had for about a year and the back part of the sole is lifting, a trip to mister minute will fix it though.
JackKowalski
JackKowalski
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Hi All,

Just noticed this topic, not sure whether starting a new topic may be better, but...

Just a heads up on a deal I just stumbled across. Lovell Soccer currently have a 15% discount code on all the latest boot releases, so the latest Nike Electro Flare pack (I bought the Magista), X and Ace Primeknit, the new New Balance boots and couple of others.

The code is LSAUT15 and as far as I can work out applies to all of the boots here: http://www.lovellsoccer.co.uk/shop/collection/Autumn-2015
New Signing
New Signing
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

ual wrote:

Unless of course customs lock the fuckers up for a month because they are leather copas :evil:

I order new copa's every season and the previous seasons become training boots. Thankfully the above has only happened once
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Eastbay ftw.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Fat Geezer Edwards
Fat Geezer Edwards
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

paulbagzFC - 28 Oct 2015 8:51 AM
Eastbay ftw.

-PB

Should try http://sptfootball.com.au - latest world class football store in Melbourne

Went there the other day- amazing

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search