Australia and abroad: Terrace culture

Australia and abroad: Terrace culture

Author
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
TheSelectFew wrote:
petszk wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

Certain 442 forumers think that posting there points of view regarding active support is okay.

TheSelectFew wrote:

You're knowledge (or extreme lack of) is beyond cancerous.

TheSelectFew wrote:
petszk wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

Note: Don't bother bitching. Really could care less.

:-k

What's puzzling you, bud. Anything I can help you with?

Maybe a bit more time in class paying attention to the teacher and less time worrying about the pretty lights at football matches would be a good idea.

None of those points were contradictory. Maybe you should have paid more attention in English class. Maybe you should keep your hands out of your pants when you are thinking of high school students. :roll:

:lol:

Nothing to do with being contradictory - but the fact you still don't see the mistakes is pretty funny.

AJohn
AJohn
World Class
World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)

He'll never get it either. He's not one of the brightest forumites on here.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Handball

Hammarby - Redbergslids 28.02.12

TokyoSexwale
TokyoSexwale
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
Maybe you should have paid more attention in English class.

:lol:
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

AJohn wrote:

You're a bit late to the party. Banging sheep I presume. Another 'forumite' pointed it out. Can't find much but minor grammatical errors. Petty. Don't you have your own NZ forum where you can moan about how poor quality football is in New Zealand? :roll:

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Check out Greek basketball fans; nuts.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

ducky42
ducky42
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

[youtube]UiaOoMKiINM[/youtube]
MusikResponse
MusikResponse
Hacker
Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

+1 they are mental.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

Womens Basketball

PANATHINAIKOS-ARIS 11/2/2012

Absolutely insane. Serbia is also known for their fanatic basketball support.

[youtube]V5P8IjIWW88#![/youtube]

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Basketball

Red Star Belgrade v Galatasary Istanbul

[youtube]WiodKKYkK9w[/youtube]

AJohn
AJohn
World Class
World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)World Class (9.2K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
AJohn wrote:

You're a bit late to the party. Banging sheep I presume. Another 'forumite' pointed it out. Can't find much but minor grammatical errors. Petty. Don't you have your own NZ forum where you can moan about how poor quality football is in New Zealand? :roll:

That's a phrase reserved for the Welsh and Kiwis, which, in a stunning turn of events, I am neither.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

AJohn wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
AJohn wrote:

That's a phrase reserved for the Welsh and Kiwis, which, in a stunning turn of events, I am neither.

Then I don't know what's wrong with you. Consult doctors immediately. :idea:

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Melbourne Knights

MCF Compilation:

[youtube]bSMGRLB3hBY[/youtube]

KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Just out of curiousity, is there a particular reason you don't want the Nix/a New Zealand team in the A-League?
KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

(not looking for an argument by the way)
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

ERMHAGERD NER ZERLAND ER BERD FER AERSTREALIAN FERTBALL!

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

KiwiChick1 wrote:
Just out of curiousity, is there a particular reason you don't want the Nix/a New Zealand team in the A-League?

Many reasons. I want NZ out for the growth of our game, and in some respects yours too. How can we truly grow when we are held back by our clubs in Asia? How are we to get a second division? Who is funding the travel between the two countries? It really is not cheap.

From a NZ perspective you could say the same. How can you grow the game in NZ whenyou are dependent on a foreign league?

It just never made much sense to me to have a NZ team. It would be much cheaper and beneficial for NZ to have a local tiered system rather than one club with a few NZ players in it competing for a right to claim a position. They aren't going to any form of champions league if they won. At least in Oceania they would play in OCL.

I thank you for your question. :)

Edited by TheSelectFew: 1/3/2013 04:18:00 PM

Edited by TheSelectFew: 1/3/2013 04:18:26 PM

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Heineken wrote:
ERMHAGERD NER ZERLAND ER BERD FER AERSTREALIAN FERTBALL!

You are atrocious at trolling.

KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:

Many reasons. I want NZ out for the growth of our game, and in some respects yours too. How can we truly grow when we are held back by our clubs in Asia? How are we to get a second division? Who is funding the travel between the two countries? It really is not cheap.

From a NZ perspective you could say the same. How can you grow the game in NZ whenyou are dependent on a foreign league?

It just never made much sense to me to have a NZ team. It would be much cheaper and beneficial for NZ to have a local tiered system rather than one club with a few NZ players in it competing for a right to claim a position. They aren't going to any form of champions league if they won. At least in Oceania they would play in OCL.

I thank you for your question. :)

Yeah, fair enough.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
Sunday gon' b gud

More pics :D

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Italy v Serbia (Serbian fans)

October 2010

[youtube]PVDNaL-BYTk[/youtube]

Edited by TheSelectFew: 2/3/2013 12:47:08 AM

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

When the stadium is full...

Tranmere v Huddersfield 1968

AJohn
AJohn
World Class

EDITED because memories dreadful.

Edited by AJohn: 2/3/2013 12:45:31 AM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

AJohn wrote:

I read the first one. There was no team in Cairns. YET.

I'm confused. Elaborate.

Edited by TheSelectFew: 2/3/2013 12:46:44 AM

AJohn
AJohn
World Class

TheSelectFew wrote:
AJohn wrote:

I'm confused. Elaborate.

It's 2:50, I'm tired, and can't remember the ticket prices :lol:

But the financial aspect holds no ground so long as Perth Glory is a team.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

AJohn wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
AJohn wrote:

I'm confused. Elaborate.

It's 2:50, I'm tired, and can't remember the ticket prices :lol:

But the financial aspect holds no ground so long as Perth Glory is a team.

Yet financial gains are severely diluted. Is it worth it for minimal to no gains?

And your arguing is selective. My other points are more than valid.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Sydney FC v whoever when they're playing badly.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

I wonder how long it's gonna take before TSF gets bored of this thread. :-k

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Heineken wrote:
I wonder how long it's gonna take before TSF gets bored of this thread. :-k

Don't worry, pal. I'm not going anywhere.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Copa Libertadores

Barcelona v Boca
27 Feb 2013

[youtube]ssQujVLMRck[/youtube]

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search