anyone do cheap websites?

anyone do cheap websites?

Author
neillucas
Weekender
Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
my friend has a small business and wants to make a website.
does anyone do them in sydney? or have you used anyone you cold
recommend?

thanks guys
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Hit up Erebus.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

How cheap are you talking?
What features does he need? Ecommerce, blog?
Graphics?
General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

If he pays more than $1,500 for a full package they are rip off merchants. That is website, mobile site, search engine optimisation, email management etc.

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

neillucas
neillucas
Weekender
Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)Weekender (46 reputation)

He is just after something like this?

i dont know much about websites but def no ecommerce.

many thanks guys.
neillucas
neillucas
Weekender

he was looking around 1k mark>?

Scoll
Scoll
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

neillucas wrote:
He is just after something like this?

i dont know much about websites but def no ecommerce.

many thanks guys.

If you can't find a friendly contact in a professional area to help, try putting up fliers in the CS areas of local universities. That sort of website is trivial to make (if the content already exists it is a couple of hours work tops for a student who knows anything about web design) and $1k should get you there.
FulofGladbach
FulofGladbach
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

If you need website coding, I am happy to use my HTML knowledge to help out.
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Use wordpress or something similar and save yourself some money. There heaps of self styling web site apps.
hlengidonogal
hlengidonogal
Under 7s
Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)

As a business owner, I am always looking to improve the visual presentation of my website to attract more customers. That's why I paid attention to a blog article about the basic of web design. It became a real source of inspiration and new ideas for me. With the knowledge gained from the article, I was able to improve the interface of my site, make it more convenient and attractive for users. I changed the color palette, improved navigation and added animations, which significantly increased its attractiveness.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search