Gay sex ‘gives you worms’

Gay sex ‘gives you worms’

Author
ricecrackers
Pro
Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
u4486662 wrote:
ricecrackers wrote:
u4486662 wrote:
ricecrackers wrote:
u4486662 wrote:
Is there any other reason why gay marriage would hurt society other than, its a really old tradition that people don't want to change and it'll cost taxpayers in government administrative costs?

what will be next? two gay men having the right to bring up a child?

surely no one can foresee any problems with allowing that to become law :roll:

Tell us more man. Tell us more.

Including providing evidence, how children raised in same sex couples are adversely affected. Go on.

This ought to be good.

you dont have to be einstein to realise that pedos will take advantage of it

Plenty of pedophiles in heterosexual couples. Most children who are abused sexually are abused by a member of their own family.

In fact, I would argue that, gay couples who adopt are less likely to abuse children because sex offenders who are on a register would not be able to adopt children.

dumb argument
they're not going to be on a register if they were never caught are they #-o
ricecrackers
ricecrackers
Pro
Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)

zimbos_05 wrote:
ricecrackers wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA. That's just classic.

I must say though. I don't agree with homosexuality personally, but even as a religious person, im not going to sit here and believe silly excuses against gay marriage such as, "can you imagine what would happen if two gay men adopted a kid"

so you dont agree with homosexuality but you're ok with two men adopting a kid?
it sounds like you've really thought this through
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Just out of curiosity rice crackers how old are you? Not making any age related jibes if that's what you're worried about, I'm genuinely interested in the answer.
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

ricecrackers wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
ricecrackers wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA. That's just classic.

I must say though. I don't agree with homosexuality personally, but even as a religious person, im not going to sit here and believe silly excuses against gay marriage such as, "can you imagine what would happen if two gay men adopted a kid"

so you dont agree with homosexuality but you're ok with two men adopting a kid?
it sounds like you've really thought this through

I don't agree that Batman was as amazing everyone is making it out to be, but that doesn't mean that my view is the right one. In much the same way, I don't agree with homosexuality but then who am I to deny two people who love each other the right to share that love just like any other two people who love each other? Why should two men who love each other and are normal people not be allowed to adopt a child? Why should they not be allowed to have a family?

If they pass the test that is carried out before adoptions, then why not. Less orphaned kids.
A16Man
A16Man
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

ricecrackers wrote:

Oh dear.
ricecrackers
ricecrackers
Pro

A16Man wrote:
ricecrackers wrote:

Oh dear.

http://rt.com/news/australian-paedophile-us-jail-976/
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

So just because they were gay and pedo's mean all gay people can't adopt or be good parents ? My sisters boyfriend's mother is a lesbian and is a great mother
A16Man
A16Man
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

ricecrackers wrote:
A16Man wrote:
ricecrackers wrote:

Oh dear.

http://rt.com/news/australian-paedophile-us-jail-976/

So this means all people in a homosexual relationship who adopt should not be trusted raising a child?

Edited by A16Man: 3/3/2014 07:58:57 PM
A16Man
A16Man
World Class

Fredsta wrote:
Just out of curiosity rice crackers how old are you? Not making any age related jibes if that's what you're worried about, I'm genuinely interested in the answer.

A16Man
A16Man
World Class

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
There are plenty of first hand stories and campaigns by children of same sex couples that are against it.

I'm not saying gay couples can't be good parents, there are some horrible heterosexual parents. But you just can't argue with nature. By nature, we have a father and a mother. There is no better substitute for that.

Also, I don't think rice crackers is taking the Russian approach and calling gays pedo's, but I'm sure there would be pedo mates ready to marry and adopt if it meant having their own sick play thing.

"By nature" we shouldn't have medicine when we're sick or be immunised to protect from disease. Survival of the fittest.

The way I see it, I'd rather a child be raised in a loving family (regardless of make up or sexual orientation) than not be. If that means with two mothers, two fathers, a single father, a single mother or a 'traditional family' then so be it. That is a much better substitute than being raised in a violent home or on the street.
99 Problems
99 Problems
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
There are plenty of first hand stories and campaigns by children of same sex couples that are against it.

I'm not saying gay couples can't be good parents, there are some horrible heterosexual parents. But you just can't argue with nature. By nature, we have a father and a mother. There is no better substitute for that.

Also, I don't think rice crackers is taking the Russian approach and calling gays pedo's, but I'm sure there would be pedo mates ready to marry and adopt if it meant having their own sick play thing.

The kids don't really have a choice though. Surely same sex parents is better than either an orphanage or constantly moving from foster home to foster home
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

A16Man wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:

"By nature" we shouldn't have medicine when we're sick or be immunised to protect from disease. Survival of the fittest.

The way I see it, I'd rather a child be raised in a loving family (regardless of make up or sexual orientation) than not be. If that means with two mothers, two fathers, a single father, a single mother or a 'traditional family' then so be it. That is a much better substitute than being raised in a violent home or on the street.

I agree with that but I think same sex couples should be a last resort. I don't deny they can make adequate parents but I do believe in the intrinsic primacy of a father and a mother, and if there's a fit heterosexual couple wanting to adopt they should be given preference over singles and same sex couples. If there are no fit heterosexual couples wanting to adopt then singles and same sex couples should be considered.
ricecrackers
ricecrackers
Pro

11.mvfc.11 wrote:

[size=9]Also, I don't think rice crackers is taking the Russian approach and calling gays pedo's[/size], but I'm sure there would be pedo mates ready to marry and adopt if it meant having their own sick play thing.

correct, i am not doing that... nor are the Russians for what its worth
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

rusty wrote:
A16Man wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:

I agree with that but I think same sex couples should be a last resort. I don't deny they can make adequate parents but I do believe in the intrinsic primacy of a father and a mother, and if there's a fit heterosexual couple wanting to adopt they should be given preference over singles and same sex couples. If there are no fit heterosexual couples wanting to adopt then singles and same sex couples should be considered.

F*ck that the most suitable parents should be given first choice. Have you seen some of the bogans in this country who multiply like rabbits and call their 3 years olds all sorts of names?

Children should be a privilege not a right. Unfortunately the stupid rednecks seem to breed like cancer!
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

curlyrainbow - 29 Jul 2020 1:18 AM
This is not true right?

2017: Australia legalised gay marriage
2020: Covid-19

Coincidence?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

I had a very quick scroll through this thread from page 1 to 6 and noticed some names I haven't seen posting in years. 

I wonder if any are still here with different names, or if they've left the forum for good. 

Also I read that article about that gay couple that adopted a boy from Russia to sexually abuse.

Fuck that made me feel sick to know there are people out there that carry out disgusting crimes like that. What's worse is the fact these two evil c*unts don't even get life in jail, never to be released. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

robstazzz - 29 Jul 2020 6:39 PM
I had a very quick scroll through this thread from page 1 to 6 and noticed some names I haven't seen posting in years. 

I wonder if any are still here with different names, or if they've left the forum for good. 

Also I read that article about that gay couple that adopted a boy from Russia to sexually abuse.

Fuck that made me feel sick to know there are people out there that carry out disgusting crimes like that. What's worse is the fact these two evil c*unts don't even get life in jail, never to be released. 

Thats due to some people leaving the fozz/ being banned . This thread got bumped by a random 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 29 Jul 2020 6:51 PM
robstazzz - 29 Jul 2020 6:39 PM

Thats due to some people leaving the fozz/ being banned . This thread got bumped by a random 

My fav was ricecrackers, who was kind of a mash of libel and moronflorugue. 

I don't think he posted again after the 3rd degree burns he suffered when Australia won the Asian Cup 😂😂😂 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

sydneyfc1987 - 29 Jul 2020 7:05 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 29 Jul 2020 6:51 PM

My fav was ricecrackers, who was kind of a mash of libel and moronflorugue. 

I don't think he posted again after the 3rd degree burns he suffered when Australia won the Asian Cup 😂😂😂 

Ah ricey.  Iirc I meased with him with my bray Wyatt quotes of follow the buzzards.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search