Futsal

Futsal

Author
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Read some any stories of how many Brazilian players using this game format when development there confidence on the ball, how can the FFA maximise this here?

Even many young australian players like Tom Rogic, Terry Antonis, Connor Chapman and many others have used futsal in there formative development years, and given the NC is about skill development why haven't the FFA used this tool in schools, clubs etc? Do they encourage it?

A great opportunity presents here for our younger players.
neverwozza
neverwozza
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

I can guarantee you that 90% (probably more) of every kid that is serious about developing as a footballer is playing futsal in the off season. I went to both FNSW state titles and Strikers Aussie titles last year and there was a big turnout of NPL youth players at both tournaments. I noticed lots of skilleroos in there respective age groups there as well.
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

neverwozza wrote:
I can guarantee you that 90% (probably more) of every kid that is serious about developing as a footballer is playing futsal in the off season. I went to both FNSW state titles and Strikers Aussie titles last year and there was a big turnout of NPL youth players at both tournaments. I noticed lots of skilleroos in there respective age groups there as well.

Yeah i noticed that now too, i just wondered how can the FFA and State Federations can maximise this format onto crucial 6-13 year olds across the country rather it being a 'elite' thing.

The school system makes sense but i don't know how that can work that might seem it bit difficult, maybe through the a-league junior academies set up when it eventually happens?

Although the small sided football format the FFA that wants to implement with the new strategy with the schools is quite sound but maybe they could've used futsal instead.
Although either way futsal or SSGs are pretty good regardless in terms of skill development, its much better than 11 v 11 which was used in the past.
sarahjames
sarahjames
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

If you are interested in Futsal shoes, futsal balls or things related to futsal go check www.futsalfreaks.com
Edited
8 Years Ago by sarahjames
SutherlandFan
SutherlandFan
Rising Star
Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)

Interesting topic here, this season our club launched our state league futsal team, looks like a few of our NPL players will be joining through out the grades. I believe only us and Hakoah have teams from NPLNSW.
Edited
8 Years Ago by SutherlandFan
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Barca4Life wrote:
Read some any stories of how many Brazilian players using this game format when development there confidence on the ball, how can the FFA maximise this here?

Even many young australian players like Tom Rogic, Terry Antonis, Connor Chapman and many others have used futsal in there formative development years, and given the NC is about skill development why haven't the FFA used this tool in schools, clubs etc? Do they encourage it?

A great opportunity presents here for our younger players.

Cos football is delivered by clubs and they see it as revenue loser if they promote futsal.
There is always AFA the original governing body of futsal , who run programs in schools and loads of clubs etc etc.
FFA state fed run futsal is a tax on playing and a deterrent.

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

Edited
8 Years Ago by dirkvanadidas
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

pv4 showed me Newcastle's awesome setup for there smaller aside pitches and what not, absolutely awesome.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Edited
8 Years Ago by paulbagzFC
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
pv4 showed me Newcastle's awesome setup for there smaller aside pitches and what not, absolutely awesome.

-PB

Any pics?

Edited
8 Years Ago by TheSelectFew
neverwozza
neverwozza
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

Was that the astro at spears point?
sarahjames
sarahjames
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Futsal is a good alternative to football.
More info about the best indoor soccer shoes are available on futsalfreaks.

Kind regards, Sarah
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search