United States of America: Commander in Chief Joe Biden

United States of America: Commander in Chief Joe Biden

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
MarkfromCroydon - 13 Jan 2021 10:30 PM
Munrubenmuz - 13 Jan 2021 9:28 PM

I suggest if you want to know the facts, you should look at the source documents themselves and not what is reported by Trumps team or Biden’s team or the mainstream media.
The facts from source documents show massive voter irregularities.
As an example check Wayne County Michigan, which encompasses Detroit.
If you search the US Census, the Wayne County, Michigan State and other websites you can see that there were more votes cast in Wayne County than there are eligible citizens over the age of 18.
That is a fact, and it in itself is a massive problem.
At first when I started researching some of the census data and other government websites and documents and saw how many major irregularities there were, I just thought the election was just the worst run election in modern history, full of mistakes and errors, but these incidents all seem to go against Trump and I’ve formed the view that there was fraud involved.
In reality, I think it was on a massive scale and that’s actually what’s allowed it to work because the USA as a nation state could not survive if the truth was told. There would be a civil war.
I think moderate republican representatives realise this and are willing to foregoing 4 years of power, and get rid of Trump and so are willingly accepting the fraud for what they perceive as the greater good.

More votes than voters has been debunked a dozen times.  I suggest you get off Don Jr's Twitter feed.

They screenshot or download registered voters from 2 years ago and put it up against how many votes were counted 2months ago.  It's deliberate misinformation swallowed by gullible fools that want to believe a president that never polled once above 50% in the 4 years he was in office got less votes than his opponent.

Fucking hell.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 9:58 AM

lol. you are such fuckwit and you dont even know it. your focus on the last päragraph reveals everything about you.

just because being a homo, aborting babies and making ii ok to being domestically abused by your wife is important to you, you actually think it is for everyone else as well. its not.

its pieces of shit like you that have destroyed the western world with your divisiveness, racism, gender and identity politics.  that's why you are in opposition for 20 out of 26 years here in Australia and with a massive shift from the working class already  happening add another 4.

Aww diddums.  You seem upset that some people care about other people.

You're right the Labour party has been in opposition for 20 out of 26 years and yet you're still throwing the world biggest tantrum.  And that's with your blokes in charge.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

paulbagzFC - 14 Jan 2021 10:19 AM

So why did the courts throw out all the cases (bar like one based on watcher distances)?

-PB

Because deep state, Benghazi, emails and Qanon.  Don't you know nuthin'.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Burztur - 14 Jan 2021 7:44 AM

Can you post your links? These are the two that I have:
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/waynecountymichigan
https://www.waynecounty.com/elected/clerk/election-results.aspx

Just one link but if you put in 'Wayne county voter fraud debunked' into Google you get dozens of articles from different sources.  (All planted by the deep state no doubt.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/31/fact-check-michigan-townships-had-more-registered-voters-than-votes/4097868001/

It just goes to show how warped some people are when they refuse to believe what's in front of their own eyes.

People like Mark are the same type of people that are impervious to evidence that man landed on the moon and the earth is a globe.

I'd love to know what other weird shit Mark is into.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

just because being a homo, aborting babies and making ii ok to being domestically abused by your wife is important to you, you actually think it is for everyone else as well. its not.

Quite possibly the greatest paragraph in the history of 442.

Where do you start?

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:27 AM

Aww diddums.  You seem upset that some people care about other people.

You're right the Labour party has been in opposition for 20 out of 26 years and yet you're still throwing the world biggest tantrum.  And that's with your blokes in charge.

you're right.  i don't care that you like to putt from the rough. or about your pride in your daughter's wife. or that you're a bloke who puts on wig, lipstick, a dress. and says he's all woman now but dont demand my support for it and make it the centre of political discourse when real social and economic problems exist that need adressing. i dont give shit about gender, identity and sexual politics at all.

you ilk has leached on to the working class and like parasites are sucking them dry. biggest fucking hypocrits in history. the sooner albanes fucks you off to the greens once and for all the better

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:42 AM

Quite possibly the greatest paragraph in the history of 442.

Where do you start?

most people don't give a fuck. honestly they don't you might think so, but they don't. that you've managed to make it seem that way by hijacking the political narrative doesnt make it so. you should have won the last election if that were not true, against the worst liberal governemt in history. but you didn't.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:34 AM

Just one link but if you put in 'Wayne county voter fraud debunked' into Google you get dozens of articles from different sources.  (All planted by the deep state no doubt.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/31/fact-check-michigan-townships-had-more-registered-voters-than-votes/4097868001/

It just goes to show how warped some people are when they refuse to believe what's in front of their own eyes.

People like Mark are the same type of people that are impervious to evidence that man landed on the moon and the earth is a globe.

and you know that about him how, exactly?

Muz
Muz
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 10:49 AM

and you know that about him how, exactly?

Well based on his ability to believe patent falsehoods and only conduct 'research' that suits his preconceived ideas it's only a tiny leap of logic to imagine he's a flat earther and 9/11 troofer.

Just like I imagine you hate everybody except anyone just like you.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 10:44 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:27 AM

i dont give shit about gender, identity and sexual politics at all.

Thinking you probably do.

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:59 AM
Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 10:49 AM

Well based on his ability to believe patent falsehoods and only conduct 'research' that suits his preconceived ideas it's only a tiny leap of logic to imagine he's a flat earther and 9/11 troofer.

Just like I imagine you hate everybody except anyone just like you.

and how much research have you yourself conducted on the lives of the 20 million white Americans who live in poverty.  or the millions of jobless white  males who used to be in manufacturing and making thingsbis their sole talent. Aside from you racist, sexist, classist prejudices, and labels? you know the ones you call privileged, but also uneducated, stupid trailer trash in the same sentence.  you know like thebnes in the capitol a few days ago

Muz
Muz
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 11:11 AM

and how much research have you yourself conducted on the lives of the 20 million white Americans who live in poverty.  or the millions of jobless white  males who used to be in manufacturing and making thingsbis their sole talent. Aside from you racist, sexist, classist prejudices, and labels? you know the ones you call privileged, but also uneducated, stupid trailer trash in the same sentence.  you know like thebnes in the capitol a few days ago

You're making a lot of assumptions turbo.

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 11:03 AM
Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 10:44 AM

Thinking you probably do.

only in so far it takes away from addressing the real social and economic issues and their real causes, not the imaginary race, gender and identity ones

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 11:13 AM

You're making a lot of assumptions turbo.

pot.kettle.black....oops can i say black anymore..did it offend you

Edited
3 Years Ago by Enzo Bearzot
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

You literally just pigeon-holed all of us who hate trump into the same "leftist" basket and then you criticise us for allegedly doing the same.

Oh the irony. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jan 2021 11:20 AM

You literally just pigeon-holed all of us who hate trump into the same "leftist" basket and then you criticise us for allegedly doing the same.

Oh the irony. 

if you weren't, you would actually know Trump was an outcome not a cause and you'd be hating the cause not the outcome. 

Muz
Muz
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 11:29 AM

if you weren't, you would actually know Trump was an outcome not a cause and you'd be hating the cause not the outcome. 

Yeah it must be disappointing to have your whole world view turned upside down.  So much better for you blokes when women knew their places, pooftahs could be bashed with impunity, cross dressers only ran the FBI instead of roaming around willy Nilly and black people were 2nd class citizens.

I get it.  Chin up son.  There's a civil war coming.

Member since 2008.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I've lirerally argued on this forum a million times that left wing identity politics and political correctness was a large part of what got Trump elected in the first place. 

You need to get this simplistic notion out of your head that any criticism of Trump comes from that particular group-think. Listen to someone like Sam Harris if you want to get an idea about how I personally  about the man. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jan 2021 12:26 PM

I've lirerally argued on this forum a million times that left wing identity politics and political correctness was a large part of what got Trump elected in the first place. 

You need to get this simplistic notion out of your head that any criticism of Trump comes from that particular group-think. Listen to someone like Sam Harris if you want to get an idea about how I personally  about the man. 

Pretty much this. 
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

I found that link too. But Mark said source material and not from the media. So here we are waiting...
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Always a tweet

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr Dear Clintons, You know what's deplorable? Being Impeached!!! #BasketOfDeplorables 8:49 am 11 Sep. 16 Twitter for iPhone iPhone"

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:25 AM

More votes than voters has been debunked a dozen times.  I suggest you get off Don Jr's Twitter feed.

They screenshot or download registered voters from 2 years ago and put it up against how many votes were counted 2months ago.  It's deliberate misinformation swallowed by gullible fools that want to believe a president that never polled once above 50% in the 4 years he was in office got less votes than his opponent.

Fucking hell.

Oops, my bad. I just realised I wrote votes cast when I should have wrote voters registered.
ie there are more people registered to vote in Wayne County than there are people eligible to be registered to vote.
Back in early November I checked the US Census website, Wayne County website, Michigan State Government website and Save the Detroit Child website to see how many people 18 years or older lived in Wayne County. There are less than the 1.4 million odd people registered to vote.
The poll book includes anywhere from a hundred thousand to a couple hundred thousand names of people who do not live in Wayne County and are not eligible to vote in Wayne County.
I didn’t get that information from Trump or the mainstream media, and that is a fact that has not been’debunked’.
MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 2:39 PM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:25 AM
Data USA, shows that Wayne County has a citizenship rate of 95.7% (https://datausa.io/profile/geo/detroit-mi/?compare=wayne-county-mi#demographics).

Oops, my bad. I just realised I wrote votes cast when I should have wrote voters registered.
ie there are more people registered to vote in Wayne County than there are people eligible to be registered to vote.
Back in early November I checked the US Census website, Wayne County website, Michigan State Government website and Save the Detroit Child website to see how many people 18 years or older lived in Wayne County. There are less than the 1.4 million odd people registered to vote.
The poll book includes anywhere from a hundred thousand to a couple hundred thousand names of people who do not live in Wayne County and are not eligible to vote in Wayne County.
I didn’t get that information from Trump or the mainstream media, and that is a fact that has not been’debunked’.

PS. Wayne County has been losing residents at about 5k to 15k on average every year for the last 10 years, with about 2,300 celebrated as the lowest loss. In 1990 it had 2,107,915 residents, in 2009 it had 1,924,438 residents. Census says Wayne County had 1,749, 343 resident persons as at 2019. Data USA, shows that Wayne County has a citizenship rate of 95/7% (https://datausa.io/profile/geo/detroit-mi/?compare=wayne-county-mi#demographics).
If we take the total resident population of Wayne County 1,749,943 and see how many citizens there are (95.7%) the total number of citizens is 1,674,121 people

Of these, 23.9% were under 18 (approximately 400,100). The total number of citizens 18 and over is about 1,274,007 people.The number of registered voters is 1,406,355. This is a different of about 132k.

In 2018, there were about 73,500 people aged between 15-17, if we assume an even split of each year, then approximately 50,000 could have turned 18 and been eligible to vote.
There are still more than 80k registered voters than eligible voting population. I also note that many 18 year olds leave Detroit and Wayne County to joint military or go off to college.

To put it bluntly, there are at least 80 thousand more registered voters in Wayne County than there are people entitled to register to vote.

PS. Please don't give me grief about sources and conspiracy sources again. I won't be going back over shit I looked into months ago for an election in a foreign country.
To be frank, I just hate to see obvious bullshit and corruption rammed down my throat, and I've seen plenty of that by people who hate Trump. This is especially so for Bullshit "fact checkers" who do not actually check facts.

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

I suggest if you want to know the facts, you should look at the source documents themselves and not what is reported by Trumps team or Biden’s team or the mainstream media.
The facts from source documents show massive voter irregularities.
As an example check Wayne County Michigan, which encompasses Detroit.
If you search the US Census, the Wayne County, Michigan State and other websites you can see that there were more votes cast in Wayne County than there are eligible citizens over the age of 18.
That is a fact, and it in itself is a massive problem.
At first when I started researching some of the census data and other government websites and documents and saw how many major irregularities there were, I just thought the election was just the worst run election in modern history, full of mistakes and errors, but these incidents all seem to go against Trump and I’ve formed the view that there was fraud involved.
In reality, I think it was on a massive scale and that’s actually what’s allowed it to work because the USA as a nation state could not survive if the truth was told. There would be a civil war.
I think moderate republican representatives realise this and are willing to foregoing 4 years of power, and get rid of Trump and so are willingly accepting the fraud for what they perceive as the greater good.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

lol. you are such fuckwit and you dont even know it. your focus on the last päragraph reveals everything about you.

For the record I only added those examples in because guys like you and Rusty on here go on about that crap all the time. 

You are the ones that seem to get so ruffled because other people live their life in a way you wouldn't personally.
MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro

MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 3:56 PM
MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 2:39 PM

PS. Wayne County has been losing residents at about 5k to 15k on average every year for the last 10 years, with about 2,300 celebrated as the lowest loss. In 1990 it had 2,107,915 residents, in 2009 it had 1,924,438 residents. Census says Wayne County had 1,749, 343 resident persons as at 2019. Data USA, shows that Wayne County has a citizenship rate of 95/7% (https://datausa.io/profile/geo/detroit-mi/?compare=wayne-county-mi#demographics).
If we take the total resident population of Wayne County 1,749,943 and see how many citizens there are (95.7%) the total number of citizens is 1,674,121 people

Of these, 23.9% were under 18 (approximately 400,100). The total number of citizens 18 and over is about 1,274,007 people.The number of registered voters is 1,406,355. This is a different of about 132k.

In 2018, there were about 73,500 people aged between 15-17, if we assume an even split of each year, then approximately 50,000 could have turned 18 and been eligible to vote.
There are still more than 80k registered voters than eligible voting population. I also note that many 18 year olds leave Detroit and Wayne County to joint military or go off to college.

To put it bluntly, there are at least 80 thousand more registered voters in Wayne County than there are people entitled to register to vote.

PS. Please don't give me grief about sources and conspiracy sources again. I won't be going back over shit I looked into months ago for an election in a foreign country.
To be frank, I just hate to see obvious bullshit and corruption rammed down my throat, and I've seen plenty of that by people who hate Trump. This is especially so for Bullshit "fact checkers" who do not actually check facts.

PPS. Don't forget, it is not compulsory to register to vote in the USA and the numbers above would presume that every single eligible person registered, which would still give you a shortfall of at least 80k.

In reality, the average percentage of eligible people who actually bother to register to vote is historically less than 80% in the USA, so we can expect that even in a 'breakout year' if 90% of people who were eligible registered to vote, the total amount of registered voters would be in the order of approximately 1,146,606 persons. ie about 259,749 people less than the number of registered voters in Wayne County.

Fuck me, why do I bother with this shit!
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 14 Jan 2021 10:47 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Jan 2021 10:42 AM

most people don't give a fuck. honestly they don't you might think so, but they don't. that you've managed to make it seem that way by hijacking the political narrative doesnt make it so.

No most people don't care. I agree.

So why is it that the people who don't care about those things (like you?) talk about it with such rage and passion and bring them up constantly as an example what "the left" stands for and why society is doomed and feel like it's being shoved in your face?

I am an example of someone who doesn't particularly care about any of those issues and because of that I basically never think or talk about it.

A guy I know marries another guy, I go to the wedding like any other wedding (for example).
I literally do not care.

I don't believe you for a second when you say you don't care coz everything you post shows that you do
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 5:09 PM
MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 3:56 PM

PPS. Don't forget, it is not compulsory to register to vote in the USA and the numbers above would presume that every single eligible person registered, which would still give you a shortfall of at least 80k.

In reality, the average percentage of eligible people who actually bother to register to vote is historically less than 80% in the USA, so we can expect that even in a 'breakout year' if 90% of people who were eligible registered to vote, the total amount of registered voters would be in the order of approximately 1,146,606 persons. ie about 259,749 people less than the number of registered voters in Wayne County.

Fuck me, why do I bother with this shit!

Taking the registered numbers as being higher than population on face value. Have a question for you as you seem to be really across this. Do you think it's possible that people may be registered to vote in that county but have since moved to other places, died etc and didn't have their registration updated?
The names of people that voted in the election is something that is known. If this was an issue, it wouldn't have been too hard for Trump's legal team to find the 10s of thousands of names and cross check them against who actually is ineligible to find discrepancies. They don't seem to be able to prove that. Why would that be the case?

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

mcjules - 14 Jan 2021 5:35 PM

Taking the registered numbers as being higher than population on face value. Have a question for you as you seem to be really across this. Do you think it's possible that people may be registered to vote in that county but have since moved to other places, died etc and didn't have their registration updated?
The names of people that voted in the election is something that is known. If this was an issue, it wouldn't have been too hard for Trump's legal team to find the 10s of thousands of names and cross check them against who actually is ineligible to find discrepancies. They don't seem to be able to prove that. Why would that be the case?

Trump's legal team, just like the republican moderates mark mentioned, intentionally withheld evidence in all these court cases to avoid a civil war. 

Yeah, that'd be it. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro

mcjules - 14 Jan 2021 5:35 PM

I'm not across it. I just spent a couple of hours checking facts.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search