FourFourTwo FM Podcast Feedback

FourFourTwo FM Podcast Feedback

Author
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I've been pretty damning of the FFT FM Podcast since Andy Jackson left it, but I gave the recent episode when KA was back a listen and I really enjoyed it. I think having Con in there made it good. Stretching back over the last few weeks/months, it always felt like it was just 3-5 guys agreeing with whatever KA said. But now, it seems to be going a lot better and I'm enjoying it again. Con even directly disagreed with KA at one stage :lol: and it made for some good, healthy discussion.

Positive feedback A+++ would sell to again xx
A16Man
A16Man
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Is it bad that I didn't know it was still around?
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

A16Man wrote:

To be honest, since the break in the comments/article/forum post stuff, I rarely travel onto the actual article side of 442 anymore.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

I stopped listening after Andy Jackson left and they decided to record it on their iPhones.

Also, what PB said.

Edited by Notorganic: 12/3/2015 10:13:27 AM
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

^ give it a whirl again with the recent ep and see if you like it.

Btw more feedback about the pod - you can hear a phone vibrate a few times. Just turn your phone to silent and no vibrate for the hour or so
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:

To be honest, since the break in the comments/article/forum post stuff, I rarely travel onto the actual article side of 442 anymore.

-PB

There's more to FFT than the forums? :shock:
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:

-PB

THERE'S MORE TO THE INTERNET THAN THESE FORUMS?!?!?!?!?!

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:

-PB

Basically lol.

-PB

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:

-PB

Viennese Vuck

aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

melbourne_terrace wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:

-PB

konami_ryan
konami_ryan
Under 7s
Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Not as good as around the block
pv4
pv4
Legend

=d> on the recent pod calling Ikon a future star. You win my vote!!
notatroll
notatroll
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

konami_ryan wrote:
Not as good as around the block

+1
pv4
pv4
Legend

In the recent pod, what the hell was the noise when KA or Con talked? Was someone kicking the table repeatedly, or was it solely a noise that came through when they breathed/talked into whatever device they were talking into? Or was La Banda drumming downstairs at the time of recording? Adam sounded great, I assume because he was hosting he was closer to the recording equipment of something. But KA and Con sounded distant, and that drum-esque noise that happened when they spoke became unbearable at times.

In saying all that, you 3 have formed a terrific group and I think this current formation is the best since Andy was around.
calciopoli
calciopoli
Super Fan
Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)

That Con bloke is appalling, he can barely string a sentence together!
pv4
pv4
Legend

calciopoli wrote:

TBH I like him, as something different.

I find he gets nervous or something when he does his interviews with HAL players though.
pv4
pv4
Legend

The recent pod had the opportunity to reference the Holy Trinity Leagues and didn't :(
pv4
pv4
Legend

In the recent pod, John was speculating on what Roar would do with GKs and said he wasn't certain but thought Young was off contract at Roar.

According to my Contracts Thread Young is contracted until the end of 15/16, and Theo the end of 16/17.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

pv4 wrote:
In the recent pod, John was speculating on what Roar would do with GKs and said he wasn't certain but thought Young was off contract at Roar.

According to my Contracts Thread Young is contracted until the end of 15/16, and Theo the end of 16/17.

It's like they have this wealth of information right in front of them but they don't read their own forums lol.

-PB

pv4
pv4
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:
pv4 wrote:

It's like they have this wealth of information right in front of them but they don't read their own forums lol.

-PB

It's also like I'm the only person who routinely checks this thread :lol:
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Thanks for the feedback guys - appreciated.

Still trying to get the best sound - I think this week's is the best, soundwise, for the three in the studio, although the sofa was a bit squeaky at times!

I think we'll probably get it right just in time for the off-season...
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Dear KA,

Fresh from my TV appearance, as a forum Mod I would be honoured to join an upcoming podcast representing the forum.

I can offer such wise cracks as 'Belgium, Eredivisie or Buli 2' and 'Cap him'.

Regards,

Bowden

pv4
pv4
Legend

The linkup with John was originally pretty painful, but it seems to be getting better every episode. Still not the ideal, but pretty good considering!
biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Bowden wrote:
Dear KA,

Fresh from my TV appearance, as a forum Mod I would be honoured to join an upcoming podcast representing the forum.

I can offer such wise cracks as 'Belgium, Eredivisie or Buli 2' and 'Cap him'.

Regards,

Bowden

You forgot your more than mildly homo-erotic infatuation with Mat Ryan.

Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

"....mildly...."?????

Nothing mild about it.
biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Kevin Airs wrote:
"....mildly...."?????

Nothing mild about it.

"more than mildly ... ";)

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Kevin Airs wrote:
"....mildly...."?????

Nothing mild about it.

Spicy?

-PB

Oblivious Troll
Oblivious Troll
Rising Star
Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)Rising Star (767 reputation)

calciopoli wrote:

You can say that again. He's an embarrassment.

Ann Odong should be on every week. She's great value. And coherent.

Its a game for everyone. Its not pale, male, or stale. It transcends race, gender, economic status. Its for everyone. - Tal Karp

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search